THE BROWNS BOARD

Flight Delayed After Browns Trash Plane Leaving Greenbrier...

nickers

52 minutes ago, syd said:

it's pretty easy to call out bullshit when i see it.especially when i am dealing with all the special needs characters on this board

Yeah and alcohol is your special need... Drink up Otis!

26 minutes ago, nickers said:

Yeah and alcohol is your special need... Drink up Otis!

oh so you admit you are special needs. acceptance is the first step to recovery.you know i bet they have some sort of class's for that.get the help you need nickers.were worried about you

On 8/3/2023 at 10:48 PM, Unsympathetic said:

Show me the photos, show me the Things that were wildly different than anything done on a normal commercial flight.

Of course! But the thing is.. there's zero proof other than some random dude's words that anything actually happened.  What's the proof that the guy who started this isn't a United apologist?  Is he getting free united points for inventing fake scandals? That's like selling fake yahoo/google 5-star restaurant ratings, etc. Everyone's got an angle.

The concept is that all planes need a set amount of time to be cleaned -- it's never zero minutes even when "nothing" has happened on a plane.  This lie doesn't even need to be intentionally predetermined to be malicious -- it could just be "Hey, let's try to cover for this delayed departure.. come up with something, guy running website, we'll see if it gets traction"  It could be that the cleaning crew was staffed correctly but wasn't told the jet had arrived until it had been sitting for 20 minutes already.. and the room where they waited for the plane to arrive was a 10 minute walk from the gate where the plane was located.

And... even IF this plane was actually done wrong by Browns, they had 12-odd hours to arrange a cleaning crew.  That plane [to be clear: EVERY plane] should have been inspected the minute Browns are fully off.. and if there's a concern you call ahead and arrange a crew to meet it at XYZ location to do whatever extra scrubbing is needed.  They did NOTHING for the first 9 hours.. and only then tried to scramble likely without the available staff.  That process fail and therefore the delay for the commercial passengers.. is entirely United's fault, not Cleveland's. 

If United across the entire country is staffing so tightly that they have zero capacity [labor hours paid for cleaning staff are cleaning capacity] to clean a spilled drink, the resultant delays are United's fault.

This entire story really is the very purest of fact-free gossip.

[  Show me the photos, show me the Things that were wildly different than anything done on a normal commercial flight. ]

Well I don't think there will be a FEDERAL INVESTIGATION on this  "pigs in space"  matter in fact I'm going along with ballpeen and others here ......  This was in the UA Flight talk internal paper ..... that's it.  Maybe someone has a secret vendetta against the Cleveland BROWNS  but I doubt that.

File this under  more bad PR for Cleveland.    EOM for me.

33 minutes ago, syd said:

oh so you admit you are special needs. acceptance is the first step to recovery.you know i bet they have some sort of class's for that.get the help you need nickers.were worried about you

Grow up Jr.

7 minutes ago, nickers said:

Grow up Jr.

i was talking to your hot ass mom the other day , she said that you had misplaced your helmet again on the way to your way to your class's,now nickers we have talked to you about not leaving the house without your helmet

2 hours ago, syd said:

i was talking to your hot ass mom the other day , she said that you had misplaced your helmet again on the way to your way to your class's,now nickers we have talked to you about not leaving the house without your helmet

Thats it!... You had to bring my mother into this.. Fuck you, You can sit along side dutch fag in my iggy bin you fucking asshole...

~   OK boys  get it out of your systems and go back to your corners.   Even though this is kind of a  "pigs in space"   foolishness  .... possibly by some of our favorite football players is just childish.    Or not, we'll see if there are anything comes of it.

Hey there is another game next week to get jacked up about.   Preseason game 2 baby !   lol.

Here's when all four preseason games are set to kick off:

Date Opponent Time Tickets
Aug. 3 W 21 - 16  Jets Thu. 8 p.m.  
Aug. 11 Commanders Fri. 7:30 p.m.  
Aug. 17 at Eagles Thu  7:30 p.m.  
Aug. 26 at Chiefs Sat. 1 p.m.

On 8/3/2023 at 4:50 AM, Westside Steve said:

Just checking was any part of this incident due to any allegations of Miles being called a bad name? Or is that a joke? Since that was the logic behind swinging the helmet at Rudolph. At any rate I have most really offensive words masked so is there an actual gripe here?

Just curious.

As far as the story it would be disappointing to see Thug culture overtake our team. Except for the win at any cost gang I guess. Then again I can't imagine one NFL team being any classier than another when it gets right down to it. Or any group of 20 somethings for that matter.

WSS 

The only problem is that when the Browns do it, the media jumps on it as another opportunity to attack Cleveland.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, syd said:

Syd, c'mon man, be a mensch. An occasional "your mom blows" post is a right of passage. However, let's not go here.

We can insult my mom if you want. LMAO.

• Haha 1

There were what, 90 players on the plane?  How many of those are kids trashing the plane weren't part of the team last year and how many won't be part of the team after the cuts?

9 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Syd, c'mon man, be a mensch. An occasional "your mom blows" post is a right of passage. However, let's not go here.

We can insult my mom if you want. LMAO.

ah man it was a joke,A couple of months ago he brought up how hot his mom was,he set himself up

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, syd said:

ah man it was a joke,A couple of months ago he brought up how hot his mom was,he set himself up

Yes, I am aware of all that. Nick is just one of those guy who has less tolerance than most for Mom insults.

I learned a long time ago It is better to make fun of his dick. Lol.

I love ya, Nick Costa, you know I do.

• Haha 2

On 8/3/2023 at 5:50 AM, Westside Steve said:

Just checking was any part of this incident due to any allegations of Miles being called a bad name? Or is that a joke? Since that was the logic behind swinging the helmet at Rudolph. At any rate I have most really offensive words masked so is there an actual gripe here?

Just curious.

As far as the story it would be disappointing to see Thug culture overtake our team. Except for the win at any cost gang I guess. Then again I can't imagine one NFL team being any classier than another when it gets right down to it. Or any group of 20 somethings for that matter.

WSS 

Someone got around your mask by replacing letters with stars.

He's banned for life.

What is "thug culture"?

I mean, I know what  a thug is ... a street criminal, a violent character, a robber, a mugger etc...

But they have their own culture? And you're concerned that it has somehow enveloped our professional football team?

Sounds to me like a bunch of men in their 20s worked really hard for two weeks and then were given a charter plane ride with free alcohol and left it dirty.

Thug culture?? Did they beat up a flight attendant or something? No? They just Manzieled for a couple hours after smacking each each other around in the heat for two weeks and left some beer cans and snacks behind? Ok.

Z

13 hours ago, Zombo said:

Someone got around your mask by replacing letters with stars.

He's banned for life.

What is "thug culture"?

I mean, I know what  a thug is ... a street criminal, a violent character, a robber, a mugger etc...

But they have their own culture? And you're concerned that it has somehow enveloped our professional football team?

Sounds to me like a bunch of men in their 20s worked really hard for two weeks and then were given a charter plane ride with free alcohol and left it dirty.

Thug culture?? Did they beat up a flight attendant or something? No? They just Manzieled for a couple hours after smacking each each other around in the heat for two weeks and left some beer cans and snacks behind? Ok.

Z

I see you've edited your response. Fine. First of all (if you really care) the masking was there when I saw the post, meaning when somebody tattled. I frankly saw it as a joke referring to the incident that got miles Garrett suspended. Oh well. Number two what I mean by Thug culture is antisocial behavior in public be it from football players hockey players rock stars lacrosse teams aluminum siding conventioneers or any other group. No reason to unnecessarily castigate them but it's still not a good look for the Cleveland Browns.  Or any other group regardless of how we want to defend them.

Especially with the rest of the league so happy to throw shade at us.

WSS

17 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Yes, I am aware of all that. Nick is just one of those guy who has less tolerance than most for Mom insults.

All good Tom.. Much respect for you and your takes... I never claimed to be a know it all like some on here... Hence the reason I'm here.. To learn from those who know more than I.. My area of expertise is Music.. I'm just a casual die hard fan... yeah.. casual and die hard are polar opposites but I think you understand what I mean... I just think some people here could handle themselves and their responses with a little more class and understanding... I just treat people the way I'm treated... Been a fighter my entire life and I don't intend to quit anytime soon.. Treat me with respect.. You'll get the same and 10x fold in return as it should be.. Were all fans of this team we love and die by the sword for... I'm not here to reinvent the wheel or flex sports knowledge muscles like some pathetic keyboard warrior.. There are more important things in life like Family, Health and general well being and care for others...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ballpeen said:

Class is class.  Either you have it or you don't.  Having money or a lack of doesn't give you reason to not have it or ignore it.

Very well  said !   Class, you can't buy it, you can't fake it you either have it  ......  or you just    don't.     :)  

“When you’re good to others, you’re best to yourself.”
- Poor Richard’s Almanack, 1748  (Benjamin Franklin) 

Said some 275 years ago and still true today.

13 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I see you've edited your response. Fine. First of all (if you really care) the masking was there when I saw the post, meaning when somebody tattled. I frankly saw it as a joke referring to the incident that got miles Garrett suspended. Oh well. Number two what I mean by Thug culture is antisocial behavior in public be it from football players hockey players rock stars lacrosse teams aluminum siding conventioneers or any other group. No reason to unnecessarily castigate them but it's still not a good look for the Cleveland Browns.  Or any other group regardless of how we want to defend them.

Especially with the rest of the league so happy to throw shade at us.

WSS

I thought the original "joke" took an unnecessary racial angle on the situation and spelled out a word that should never be used in this forum.

I asked about "thug" because it is often used as a dog whistle by older white folks who really want want to say unruly blacks.

I'm not sure why a dirty plane brings up race, that word, or "thug culture".

But then again I am now labeled as "woke", but when I grew up it was just being "respectful".

Z

7 hours ago, nickers said:

All good Tom.. Much respect for you and your takes... I never claimed to be a know it all like some on here... Hence the reason I'm here.. To learn from those who know more than I.. My area of expertise is Music.. I'm just a casual die hard fan... yeah.. casual and die hard are polar opposites but I think you understand what I mean... I just think some people here could handle themselves and their responses with a little more class and understanding... I just treat people the way I'm treated... Been a fighter my entire life and I don't intend to quit anytime soon.. Treat me with respect.. You'll get the same and 10x fold in return as it should be.. Were all fans of this team we love and die by the sword for... I'm not here to reinvent the wheel or flex sports knowledge muscles like some pathetic keyboard warrior.. There are more important things in life like Family, Health and general well being and care for others...

And of course... Dutch Fag would laugh at a serious post like the cackling asshole he is (He must be related to Kamala)... Dutch Fag just has be a miserable fucking human being...

8 hours ago, nickers said:

Blah blah blah.Blah I deserve respect man .RESPECT (what you fucking aretha Franklin ?) nice to admit you don't know jack about football

35 minutes ago, nickers said:

And of course... Dutch Fag would laugh at a serious post like the cackling asshole he is (He must be related to Kamala)... Dutch Fag just has be a miserable fucking human being...

The absolutely most delicious thing about your ramblings is there isn't a chance in hell you'd have the balls to talk shit to me in person, yet you cry your snowflake tears about "keyboard warriors" on this board. 🤣

Now go back to your room in your mom's basement and find that missing helmet of yours. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

I asked about "thug" because it is often used as a dog whistle by older white folks who really want want to say unruly blacks.

I'm an older white folk...and I've never thought of the word Thug as having any race attached to it.  It's just a word for a-hole pieces of $#!+ bullies and criminal types.  Of any race, color or creed.  I've said before (but not here, or even on the internet) that too many cops are just thugs with badges.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

The absolutely most delicious thing about your ramblings is there isn't a chance in hell you'd have the balls to talk shit to me in person, yet you cry your snowflake tears about "keyboard warriors" on this board. 🤣

Now go back to your room in your mom's basement and find that missing helmet of yours. 

he is also just sad that gorka doesnt try to help him

On 8/6/2023 at 6:14 PM, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Look on the bright side, at least Nicks and his mom are finally on speaking terms again after he shared her picture in here.  I can almost hear her now.  "WHO THE HELL IS THIS GHOOLIE GUY?  HE'S HAD ME ON SPEED DIAL SINCE YOU SHARED MY PICTURE.  HE TOLD ME HE MAKES A REAL GOOD SANTA CLAUS TO WOMEN THAT WANT TO SIT ON HIS LAP AND TALK ABOUT THE 1ST THING THAT POPS UP. HE AIN'T RIGHT!"  I can hear Nicks trying to straighten her out.  "Mom the guy was a freakin Altar Boy for God sakes!"  "THAT AIN'T NO ALTAR BOY!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3