THE BROWNS BOARD

Decision time for Democrats and liberals

Westside Steve

13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Gaetz hasn't been arrested for trafficking minors yet? I guess he got off. Dude is a creep. 

His charge was for paying to have sex with a 17 yr old girl and traveling with her, singular, not plural. The case was dropped because of that said 17 yr olds testimony not being credible.

The libs taught you well however as in the case against Trump, when you're being targeted start finding ways to prosecute and silence the people coming after you even if you gotta make shit up.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jax said:

His charge was for paying to have sex with a 17 yr old girl and traveling with her, singular, not plural. The case was dropped because of that said 17 yr olds testimony not being credible.

The libs taught you well however as in the case against Trump, when you're being targeted start finding ways to prosecute and silence the people coming after you even if you gotta make shit up.

yep.

3 hours ago, Jax said:

23 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

#whataboutism 

If you guys want to be camp Gaetz, go for it. Plenty of stuff you could read up on to think otherwise. 

The far right wing part of the Republican party can try to take control of the whole thing. But that radicalism and fringe thinking isn't going to play well with the rest of the country, just fyi. 

These far right wing individuals push agendas the majority of Americans disagree with. 

But when you lose you can cry about some phantom fraud again. 

I am not camp anyone who abuses kids in any way, however you brought him up to distract and I believe there's nothing more we can do with his case.

Also, while some of these girls are making their own choices, it still takes a sleazeball to take them up on their offer.

I think I'd rather put up with the far right than the lefties agendas.

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

The far right left wing part of the Republican Democratic party can try to take control of the whole thing. But that radicalism and fringe thinking isn't going to play well with the rest of the country, just fyi. 

These far right left wing individuals push agendas the majority of Americans disagree with. 

But when you lose you can cry about some phantom fraud again. 

See how easy that was?

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You and the other MAGA fanatics also think that Biden is a radical far left liberal, so, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

But you simpletons think that Republicans are far right dictators like Pinochet and Pol Pot. Actually the guy you voted for probably doesn't know left from right but he does parrot what passes for the far left in america.

WSS

45 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

But you simpletons think that Republicans are far right dictators like Pinochet and Pol Pot. Actually the guy you voted for probably doesn't know left from right but he does parrot what passes for the far left in america.

WSS

I don't believe I've ever said anything like that

But one of your most prolific posters has repeatedly said Obamao

So... maybe look at those standing next to you

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

You and the other MAGA fanatics also think that Biden is a radical far left liberal, so, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

I’m a firm believer that Biden ran his campaign on being a moderate Dem, but since he’s taken office the senile prick made a hard left.

His approval rating has tanked since he’s been elected, which leaves the DNC in a precarious situation.

I don’t think you and the other Libtards on this board have been taking notes, but there’s hardly any MAGA posters here.

Carry on.

15 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

If you mean the GOP has done nothing but keep inflation below wages, you’re correct.

Then when Dementia Joe and his Bidenomics kicked in, we flipped those metrics.

IMG_4803.jpeg

It's sad when their own "evidence" is used against them... Hilarious!..... Dem-Asses are dumb people...

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I don't believe I've ever said anything like that

But one of your most prolific posters has repeatedly said Obamao

So... maybe look at those standing next to you

I speak for myself.

What I do say is that Joe Biden licks the balls of the furthest left in the party he voted for. Whether he knows what he's supporting or not.

WSS

11 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I speak for myself.

What I do say is that Joe Biden licks the balls of the furthest left in the party he voted for. Whether he knows what he's supporting or not.

WSS

And I say is you and those like you have moved so far right since 2016 that you've lost all ideological frame of reference. Especially compared to the rest of the developed world

25 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And I say is you and those like you have moved so far right since 2016 that you've lost all ideological frame of reference. Especially compared to the rest of the developed world

baloney - this is from the woodpecker that says his views are in the middle....