THE BROWNS BOARD

Decision time for Democrats and liberals

Westside Steve

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

And I say is you and those like you have moved so far right since 2016 that you've lost all ideological frame of reference. Especially compared to the rest of the developed world

I just think you're talking like a typical lefty again. Believing in the constitution is not going right nor is it way right. And why are you always referencing the rest of the world? Especially in the context of our republic.

12 hours ago, Jax said:

I just think you're talking like a typical lefty again. Believing in the constitution is not going right nor is it way right. And why are you always referencing the rest of the world? Especially in the context of our republic.

Because hes a dip shit , why else?

15 minutes ago, nickers said:

Because hes a dip shit , why else?

LOL. Gaslighting by the left is like owning pet rocks.

It's serious to them, and they believe their rocks are real pets.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

LOL. Gaslighting by the left is like owning pet rocks.

It's serious to them, and they believe their rocks are real pets.

Yup... LOL

13 hours ago, Jax said:

Because there is a world outside of the US, though I know this group loves the rah rah American exceptionalism rah rah crap

And right, "believing in the constitution". You've definitely thought through how to defend your beliefs. Whatever mental gymnastics are needed. 

None of you would ever agree or believe it, but your views are pretty far right wing and they've moved further right. And we as a country are already further right than our peers. 

27 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

None of you would ever agree or believe it, but your views are pretty far right wing and they've moved further right. And we as a country are already further right than our peers. 

So answer this, can a man give birth or have menstrual cycles?

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Because there is a world outside of the US, though I know this group loves the rah rah American exceptionalism rah rah crap

And right, "believing in the constitution". You've definitely thought through how to defend your beliefs. Whatever mental gymnastics are needed. 

Well, that explains a lot about you. Our Constitution/Bill of Rights guarantees FREEDOM. No other country on earth has that Constitution/Bill of Rights.

If you knew history at all, you would understand WHY we have that guarantee.

It seems so infantile to want to be a global person, rather than a member of your own country.

the rset of the world is not us, Woody. Why do you think people from every country on earth want to come here? eh?

Liberals love feeling unique and special - and love to be victims to exacerbate their feelings of "specialness".

If it makes you feel so special to believe you are a citizen of the world, try moving to other countries.

I knew plenty of people in the service, who all adamantly said we have a wonderful country to live it - because they had been in other countries.

Sadly, so many take what we have for granted, til they realize what the truth is. The world is not us - America IS a "shining light on the hill".

But leftists do not respect anything, their country, their state, their city, ...they don't even respect themselves.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

So answer this, can a man give birth or have menstrual cycles?

Oh right, the rallying cry of conservatives this election cycle. Not smaller government. Not less taxes. Not the economy. Etc etc. 

It's all trans panic. 

Desantis tried to run a campaign on being a culture Warrior and lost. Trump accurately pointed out how his braindead crowds are now all about it. Etc etc. 

How very, very pathetic. 

It won't win a general election...

Can a biological man get pregnant? Of course not. Can someone that was born female but feels more comfortable as a man get pregnant? Sure, I guess. But I'm not a creep obsessed with what other people do in their personal lives like you and your group. If someone isn't harming others let them live their life. Sad you all need to obsess over it. 

5 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Well, that explains a lot about you. Our Constitution/Bill of Rights guarantees FREEDOM. No other country on earth has that Constitution/Bill of Rights.

If you knew history at all, you would understand WHY we have that guarantee.

It seems so infantile to want to be a global person, rather than a member of your own country.

the rset of the world is not us, Woody. Why do you think people from every country on earth want to come here? eh?

Liberals love feeling unique and special - and love to be victims to exacerbate their feelings of "specialness".

If it makes you feel so special to believe you are a citizen of the world, try moving to other countries.

I knew plenty of people in the service, who all adamantly said we have a wonderful country to live it - because they had been in other countries.

Sadly, so many take what we have for granted, til they realize what the truth is. The world is not us - America IS a "shining light on the hill".

But leftists do not respect anything, their country, their state, their city, ...they don't even respect themselves.

You're delusional. But go get completely consumed by your patriotism. The same beliefs that make it impossible for you to recognize this country's flaws, let alone find ways to improve them. 

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Can a biological man get pregnant? Of course not. Can someone that was born female but feels more comfortable as a man get pregnant? Sure, I guess. But I'm not a creep obsessed with what other people do in their personal lives like you and your group. If someone isn't harming others let them live their life. Sad you all need to obsess over it. 

Glory be, you answered a question. There's hope for you yet. And most of us don't care - except it's being force fed to kids in schools, and in the media, and if you don't call them by their "pronouns" that are fake, they want to sue you for $$$$$$$$$$$ and get you fired and ...........

You bitch too much, you understand too little.

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

Glory be, you answered a question. There's hope for you yet. And most of us don't care - except it's being force fed to kids in schools, and in the media, and if you don't call them by their "pronouns" that are fake, they want to sue you for $$$$$$$$$$$ and get you fired and ...........

You bitch too much, you understand too little.

Again, you live in a delusional false reality. 

You and others absolutely are obsessed with what others do and you just find ways to justify it. Abortion, gay marriage, trans rights, etc. It is the fundamentalist religion side of you. 

And the people getting fired right now are those being witch hunted in open minded utopia's like Florida because they might be not straight on their own time. Your precious LibsOfTikTok account just hunting and doxxing those they disagree with. 

But keep banning books in schools. Write purposely vague legislation that could be used to ban anything but we all know what you're banning. Keep fighting a losing culture war battle. 

Then when you lose the election you can blame phantom mas voter fraud again...

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

There's your conspiracy theory brainwashed propaganda shining through again.

Our country is all that matters when it comes to our constitution. It's nice to be neighborly but how they choose to live has no bearing on our way of life. Unless you're some liberal lefty that doesn't know shit but pretend we're all in this together to save the planet from nothing.

No gymnastics needed, wtf are you talking about, our constitution is what makes this free country great. If you can't understand that go live in some other countries for a bit. Oh and tell the illegal invaders it sucks here they can find better places while you're at it.

37 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh right, the rallying cry of conservatives this election cycle. Not smaller government. Not less taxes. Not the economy. Etc etc. 

It's all trans panic. 

Desantis tried to run a campaign on being a culture Warrior and lost. Trump accurately pointed out how his braindead crowds are now all about it. Etc etc. 

How very, very pathetic. 

It won't win a general election...

Only a woman who 'feels' like she's a man is still a woman, get it yet?

Talk about gymnastics rofl.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You're delusional. But go get completely consumed by your patriotism. The same beliefs that make it impossible for you to recognize this country's flaws, let alone find ways to improve them. 

If you idiots actually understood freedom and patriotism there wouldn't be that difficult a problem to worry about.

27 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Again, you live in a delusional false reality. 

You and others absolutely are obsessed with what others do and you just find ways to justify it. Abortion, gay marriage, trans rights, etc. It is the fundamentalist religion side of you. 

And the people getting fired right now are those being witch hunted in open minded utopia's like Florida because they might be not straight on their own time. Your precious LibsOfTikTok account just hunting and doxxing those they disagree with. 

But keep banning books in schools. Write purposely vague legislation that could be used to ban anything but we all know what you're banning. Keep fighting a losing culture war battle. 

Then when you lose the election you can blame phantom mas voter fraud again...

So much misinformation and flawed thinking, all I can say is your dishonest, naive and brainwashed.

You believe men can get pregnant = delusional fantasy land.

We're only obsessed with people shutting up about their sexuality, again you guys are obsessed with sharing everything.

People that get fired are the ones that use free speech while you lefty pinheads come up with every excuse to condemn them. It's you idiots that do the doxxing like the Supreme court and many others.

The only books that we try to ban are sexually elicit material, especially that aimed at little kids. You guys ban books that mention slavery and words that make you feel unsafe but it's all made up bullshit by you lefties.

And don't act like only one side is worried about stolen elections because Hillary, Gore and many others started it first, not to mention where do you think the Russian collusion lie started?

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Jax said:

So much misinformation and flawed thinking, all I can say is your dishonest, naive and brainwashed.

You believe men can get pregnant = delusional fantasy land.

We're only obsessed with people shutting up about their sexuality, again you guys are obsessed with sharing everything.

People that get fired are the ones that use free speech while you lefty pinheads come up with every excuse to condemn them. It's you idiots that do the doxxing like the Supreme court and many others.

The only books that we try to ban are sexually elicit material, especially that aimed at little kids. You guys ban books that mention slavery and words that make you feel unsafe but it's all made up bullshit by you lefties.

And don't act like only one side is worried about stolen elections because Hillary, Gore and many others started it first, not to mention where do you think the Russian collusion lie started?

You aren't very bright,  geez

You do have a weird obsession, yes. We can agree on that.

The right lives hiding behind religious freedom or freedom of speech when in reality they're just being bigoted assholes. And there is no freedom from consequences, fyi.

That's just an outright lie on the book banning. Conservatives, fueled by the most closed minded amongst them, have been banning any book they disagree with where they can claim "sexual elicit". Billy has two dads in this story? Ban the book! Propaganda! Think of the children! Smh

And yet which side is still going on about their big election lie? Which candidate is still pushing this lie at his rallies? Etc etc etc. It's fucking pathetic so many of you believe this and a real concern for our democracy going forward (though we've already covered the Republicans goal is to make it as hard to vote as possible to help their chances )

39 minutes ago, Jax said:

Only a woman who 'feels' like she's a man is still a woman, get it yet?

Talk about gymnastics rofl.

And this affects you how?

I mean, you're a delusional moron the believes loads of stupid shit, as evidenced by this forum, but no one is trying to make your idiocy illegal 

Here we go again...I'm answering in a forum, it's not like I'm out protesting like a goober.

You don't know what I believe and most of the stuff I type in here you can't disprove.

Now let's focus on who exactly is making what illegal? You referencing trans? Let's start there then we can reason away all your bullshit.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

... so how does a biological man feeling more comfortable as a woman affect you?

It doesn't until teachers can be reprimanded or fired for using the wrong pronoun, the biological male is allowed to compete in women's sports, biological women have standards reduced so they can equally compete for jobs like police firefighters Etc or biological males apply for jobs set aside for women. And, until everybody gets cosmetic surgery paid for, eating out of the public medical fund to get their weenies chopped off. Rather than to put words in your mouth which of those do you disagree with?

WSS

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

... so how does a biological man feeling more comfortable as a woman affect you?

Like I already said - who cares until they start demanding and working in schools to pervert American children.

Do you have your beak up your butt? You certainly squawk like it.

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

It doesn't until teachers can be reprimanded or fired for using the wrong pronoun, the biological male is allowed to compete in women's sports, biological women have standards reduced so they can equally compete for jobs like police firefighters Etc or biological males apply for jobs set aside for women. And, until everybody gets cosmetic surgery paid for, eating out of the public medical fund to get their weenies chopped off. Rather than to put words in your mouth which of those do you disagree with?

WSS

Which one actually affects you?

That teacher angle goes both ways right now. Purposely being an ass to trans students shouldn't be tolerated from a teacher. Not hard to use correct pronouns. No matter what the media you consume is telling you. 

You don't give a shit about women's sports. None of you do. This is just the anti trans angle that stuck so you're towing the party line. How much this is affecting anything has been massively blown out of proportion. Obviously it has. Like I said before, the bathroom bill stuff from years ago didn't work. People just thought the right was being weird. This repackaged girls sports angle is working though so here we are. I think as long as there has been some time of hormone therapy I don't see the harm. Though a straight up biological male would have an advantage over females, obviously. But this whole argument is being boiled down to sports and fairness where on reality trans people just want to live their lives without harassment. 

What jobs are having standards reduced and what does that have to do with trans individuals?

What jobs are "set aside" for women that trans women are flocking to? And where that is happening, if at all, why is it bad?

Yes, everyone is using tax payer money to "get their weenies chopped off". Brilliant shit here. How much do you weight Steve? How much will medical complications due to your weight cost taxpayers over time?

THIS is the issue conservatives seem to want to push. The hill they want to die on. No way I can compete with the constant BS you're fed (as we can see from this forum). You'll chose to believe these delusions and set up shop on the wrong side of the latest social issue. Then the Reps will lose and blame mail in voting or something and you'll all eat that up too. 

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Like I already said - who cares until they start demanding and working in schools to pervert American children.

Do you have your beak up your butt? You certainly squawk like it.

Aaaaaand the paranoid delusions creep in immediately. 

You constantly FEEL you're right, and the only emotion you base your beliefs on is fear. Sad. 

Hell, at one point in Cal's life he was probably against gay teachers. Shit, he might still be now. I mean that's weird and different and kids can't know that exists! Jesus and such!

How is this any different than the individual playing the role of Cal from decades ago mad that their kid's teacher was black? Hint, it isn't. 

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Aaaaaand the paranoid delusions creep in immediately. You constantly FEEL you're right, and the only emotion you base your beliefs on is fear. Sad. Hell, at one point in Cal's life he was probably against gay teachers. Shit, he might still be now. I mean that's weird and different and kids can't know that exists! Jesus and such!How is this any different than the individual playing the role of Cal from decades ago mad that their kid's teacher was black? Hint, it isn't. 

yes, you have nothing legitimate to add to a legit conversation. I don't care who they are - it's a free country. But teaching Americans' children about their choices is the point, your beakness.

It has nothing to do with race, woodpecker.

If a black person tries to teach a classroom of American kids hatred for white people, most of America OBJECTS.

If a white person teaches a classroom of American kids it's normal to have sex with a goat, and to hate black people, most of America OBJECTS.

Don't be stupid AND sarcastic - that is gaslighting in a very, very self-defining way.

You need to go somewhere and read a lot. You know so little.

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

yes, you have nothing legitimate to add to a legit conversation. I don't care who they are - it's a free country. But teaching Americans' children about their choices is the point, your beakness.

It has nothing to do with race, woodpecker.

If a black person tries to teach a classroom of American kids hatred for white people, most of America OBJECTS.

If a white person teaches a classroom of American kids it's normal to have sex with a goat, and to hate black people, most of America OBJECTS.

Don't be stupid AND sarcastic - that is gaslighting in a very, very self-defining way.

You need to go somewhere and read a lot. You know so little.

And your add of "they're perverting the children!" was completely legitimate... you brainwashed, senile, ignorant fool. 

You missed the point completely on the race comparison, congrats. 

"Sex with a goat". You really are a complete moron, huh? God lets hope you didn't brainwash anyone else in your family. I'm sure most of them just avoid bringing politics up with you to not have to hear regressive old grandpa go off on one of his right wing propaganda and social media filled rants. 

You very much have an anti-choice view on many things, not sure why you'd bring that up. But you have no real ideology or morals. You just exist to be reactionary and fight whatever the wealthy ruling class points you at. It's definitely trans people (spooky) that are the biggest threat to this county. Nothing else. Good dog. 

20 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And there were conservatives in Wyoming fighting to keep child marriage legal ... but it's the weird trans people doing the grooming!

Ridiculous 

you changed the point again ! The point was not the end of your beak, it was perverted teachers TEACHING CHILDREN ABOUT THEIR PERVERSION in the goal of social engineering. Some have SAID as much, in so many words.

You are arguing with yourself to have a valid retort. Does not work for you, nor anyone else.

24 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And your add of "they're perverting the children!" was completely legitimate

do you even know what you are saying? are you "channeling" joe biden?

You inferred being a pervert doesn't hurt anyone.

I told you a major reason it hurts kids in schools, as a distortion/diversion of what their parents teach them.

social engineering towards tyranny in the form of alienating children from who they would have been, and grooming them to be what the left wants them to grow up to be. Leftists.

I worked with a guy like you after college. He couldn't program logically/constructively at all. I kept trying to help him, and finally, he admitted that he got his degree by going to his brother's alma mater, and that fraternity had copies of all the tests.

He finally quit, I could only help him so much. I wonder about how you got through college without knowing how to discuss anything intelligently or think logically and translate it into words constructively.

more proof that the deep swamp stinks up our American gov a LOT

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/09/14/new-reason-why-whistleblower-gary-shapley-was-booted-from-hunter-biden-investigation-revealed-n2163843

NEW: Reason Why Whistleblower Gary Shapley Was Booted From Hunter Biden Investigation Revealed