THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎ The Official   🏈  WEEK 5 ● TV Schedule ●  BROWNS  BYE Week   🏈   Oct 5, 8, 9 ▪︎ 12 games.

mjp28

▪︎ The Official   🏈  WEEK 5  NFL  ● TV Watching Schedule ●  The BROWNS  BYE Week   🏈   Oct  5,  8, 9.    Only  12  games this week.

●   All  BYE Weeks  from Week 5 through Week 14 listed below.  ◆  This week's odds plus the 506 Sports Maps also below .

▪︎~~~~~~~~~~▪︎       🏈      ▪︎~~~~~~~~~~▪︎

How to Watch Week 5 NFL Games -  Thursday Night Football,  October 5.

• Washington Commanders vs. Chicago Bears

• Game Time: 8:15 PM ET.   ▪︎   TV Channel: Amazon Prime Video
  • -------------▪︎
  • Buffalo Bills vs. Jacksonville Jaguars     ▪︎. Game Time: 9:30 AM ET   <-- that's  9:30 AM !

• TV Channel: NFL Network    ▪︎. Location: London, United Kingdom

• ------------▪︎
  • Then see your normal TV schedule for the rest of your Sunday and MNF games. 

• mjp28 changed the title to ▪︎ The Official   🏈  WEEK 5  NFL  ● TV Watching Schedule ●  The BROWNS  BYE Week   🏈   Oct 5, 8, 9

NFL odds Week 5. ....  Odds courtesy of BetMGM.   ● The  AFCN  games.

12  Games Spread
Washington Commanders vs. Chicago Bears WAS -5.5 (-110)
Buffalo Bills vs. Jacksonville Jaguars BUF -5.5 (-110)
Atlanta Falcons vs. Houston Texans ATL -1.5 (-115)
Detroit Lions vs. Carolina Panthers DET -9.5 (-110)
Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans IND +1.5 (-110)
Miami Dolphins vs. New York Giants MIA -10.5 (-110)
New England Patriots vs. New Orleans Saints NE -1 (-110)
● Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Baltimore Ravens PIT +4 (-110)
Los Angeles Rams vs. Philadelphia Eagles LAR +4.5 (-110)
● Arizona Cardinals vs. Cincinnati Bengals ARI +3 (-115)
Denver Broncos vs. New York Jets DEN -1.5 (-110)
Minnesota Vikings vs. Kansas City Chiefs MIN +5.5 (-110)
San Francisco 49ers vs. Dallas Cowboys SF -3.5 (-110)
Las Vegas Raiders vs. Green Bay Packers LV +2.5 (-115)

BYE Weeks  Week 5 - Week 8 (no teams).   Week 13 - Baltimore Ravens  ★

Week 6

Week 7

• mjp28 changed the title to ▪︎ The Official   🏈  WEEK 5 ● TV Schedule ●  BROWNS  BYE Week   🏈   Oct 5, 8, 9 ▪︎ 12 games.

~      From the. NFL.com  Week 5  TV schedules here it is ....       (  schedule   *not  quite*  complete, it never is....lol  /--->  )    ● AFCN Games.

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 5TH

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 8TH

9:30 AMEDT    NFL NETWORK.   Jaguars    (2-2)      Bills    (3-1)    <--  9:30 AM, folks !  NFL Network 

▪︎~~~~~~~~~~~▪︎

MONDAY, OCTOBER 9TH     <... I want to see how this one comes out !

There ..... everything that you need to know about Week 5 games.    No sweat !   

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

There ..... everything that you need to know about Week 5 games.    No sweat !   

Appreciate your efforts!

But the weather is supposed to be good this Sunday.  And with no Browns game, I'll be mowing lawns (mine & daughter's), trimming hedges, etc., etc.  :)

• Like 1

• mjp28 pinned this topic
15 hours ago, Orion said:

Appreciate your efforts!

But the weather is supposed to be good this Sunday.  And with no Browns game, I'll be mowing lawns (mine & daughter's), trimming hedges, etc., etc.  :)

Good ideas Orion.

SO ..... What is everyone else doing on this   "NO BROWNS  SUNDAY"  ?      Your comments funny or something else.   :lol:

On our annual fall trip down to Texas to visit family. View at Table Rock Lake in the Ozarks. Old Highway 86 campground, a USACOE park, simply beautiful. 

I'll be cooking up some chicken wings for tOSU game, actually I'm concerned Maryland could pull off an upset (hope not).

Go Browns. 

photocollage_20231069403239.jpg

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

On our annual fall trip down to Texas to visit family. View at Table Rock Lake in the Ozarks. Old Highway 86 campground, a USACOE park, simply beautiful. 

I'll be cooking up some chicken wings for tOSU game, actually I'm concerned Maryland could pull off an upset (hope not).

Go Browns. 

Sounds great Bob,  enjoy yourself on your family trip down to Texas way.   And yes .....

GO BROWNS  !

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Good ideas Orion.

SO ..... What is everyone else doing on this   "NO BROWNS  SUNDAY"  ?      Your comments funny or something else.   :lol:

1) I watched a lot of the Commanders- Bears game. The assistant manager I hang out with tonight at the Pine Club is a big Washington fan, so I had to do some scouting  to have a 1\2 intelligent conversation with him about the game. Big embarrassment for Washington, getting punked by a formerly winless team.  27-3 at halftime. That ended Da Bears team record 14 game winless streak FYI. Anyone who had DJ Moore on their fantasy team has to be ecstatic. 8 receptions 230 yards, 3 TDs.  😉

2) Sunday, I'll enjoy the start of fall weather getting out on the bike for a couple hours. Record a bunch of stuff to watch later... Maybe Bills-Jags, for sure Ravens Steelers, Bengals Cards, 49ers Cowpokes.....   So I can rip through commercials and talking head halftime.  :) 

PS- during the "Dark Years" of no Browns football circa 1995, I got my Sunday afternoons back bike riding and doing other stuff. I watched almost zero NFL games then- I was so pissed off. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, hoorta said:

1) I watched a lot of the Commanders- Bears game. The assistant manager I hang out with tonight at the Pine Club is a big Washington fan, so I had to do some scouting  to have a 1\2 intelligent conversation with him about the game. Big embarrassment for Washington, getting punked by a formerly winless team.  27-3 at halftime. That ended Da Bears team record 14 game winless streak FYI. Anyone who had DJ Moore on their fantasy team has to be ecstatic. 8 receptions 230 yards, 3 TDs.  😉

2) Sunday, I'll enjoy the start of fall weather getting out on the bike for a couple hours. Record a bunch of stuff to watch later... Maybe Bills-Jags, for sure Ravens Steelers, Bengals Cards, 49ers Cowpokes.....   So I can rip through commercials and talking head halftime.  :) 

PS- during the "Dark Years" of no Browns football circa 1995, I got my Sunday afternoons back bike riding and doing other stuff. I watched almost zero NFL games then- I was so pissed off. 

Hey Larry .... I did not see the TNF Game  -but- I set the CHI QB on the bench and his 40.5 points  omg.  I will see some Saturday college games .... some good ones.  And probably watch some  RED ZONE NFL Games  Sunday.   Not the same without the BROWNS  -but- good spot for a BYE.  Enjoy your rides Sunday  ..... check out the NFL RED ZONE  until 7+ pm.    GO BROWNS  !   (next week)

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Yup!  I was in that camp.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Orion said:

I remember 3WE, now WTAM, was broadcasting BenGals games, so disappointing putting a rival on CLE radio. 

3 hours ago, Orion said:

It certainly was a strange time in professional football  .... I might play some parlays  -but-  no real desire to watch hours of football. 

I did watch more college football  !   Still do but Sundays were freed up .   :D

• Upvote 1

On 10/5/2023 at 2:38 PM, Orion said:

Appreciate your efforts!

i will be back in portland at claudia's sports bar they will be closing after 65 year's,when i lived just blocks away i logged alot of hours there also for awhile i had to work sundays and they would record the Browns game for me 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

i  became a Ricky Rudd nascar driving fan ( i e-mailed him once and ya he mailed back)

16 hours ago, syd said:

i  became a Ricky Rudd nascar driving fan ( i e-mailed him once and ya he mailed back)

I'm not a NASCAR fan (I like Indycar, F1 and LeMans)...but yup, I liked Ricky Rudd.  I've got a few RC Cars and one is done up in Ricky's Levi Garrett livery. :) 

• Like 1

It's a chilly, overcast morning in NEO.  So I've got the place all to myself  (Well, myself and the dog) this morning.   I'm drinking coffee, going over betting lines, listening to the right music, charting 2nd half defensive plays against the Ravens and getting ready to watch this Jax v BUF game.     

I've retired from the Tavern, so as always a friendly reminder - we have discord linked to TBB if you guys want to join in.  I'll have the London Game streaming on there.  Come talk football and gambling.  

https://discord.gg/GTaTk6ZS    

Baltimore  10   Pittsburgh  8.     Q4. 7:10 left.   Pittsburgh had 1st down at the 5, settled for a FG.    UNDER anyone  ?

just a former yute playing TE's view on Dallas at 9'ers ;).. 

Jim Schwartz should have all his answers, on to why Dan Quinn shouldn't be lining up M.Parsons across from the best LT in 🏈 Trent Williams 👀

I'd gladly consider wasting Trent Williams all pro career Sunday afternoon, on lining up Obo, Alex Wright or McGuire across from that LT beast 👺.. let Myles roam!

another little matter...

49'ers have gotten away with one closed hand and two open hand swings to opponents helmets after the play in 3 of 4 games I've watched . A Ref last night, was within 10 feet away from 9'ers player open hand swing landing on opponents helmet & called nothing again 🤨     See ya Sunday : )

other--Thought Indy turned game into a Moss trade showcase game https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2023/10/09/browns-jonathan-taylor-zack-moss-target-colts/   how bout trading C Nick Harris & a late round pick ? 📞  former buckeye RB Trey Sermon sits RB3 behind Zack Moss

• mjp28 unpinned this topic
On 10/7/2023 at 7:19 PM, Orion said:

I'm not a NASCAR fan (I like Indycar, F1 and LeMans)...but yup, I liked Ricky Rudd.  I've got a few RC Cars and one is done up in Ricky's Levi Garrett livery. :) 

I'm not a massive fan of Motor sport involving cars but I've got right into one particular annual Motor cycle race and that is the Isle of Man Tourist Trophy ( TT). Does this ever get any coverage in US cos it's the maddest motor sport event on the planet. Two weeks of nutters racing round the Island while the race fans sit next to the road or stand behined walls while the bikes flash past within touching distance. There are loads of clips of this race on Youtube  and some of the on bike camera footage is mesmerising. One famous rider quote is 'You see a grey blur and a green blur, I try to stay on the grey blur'.