THE BROWNS BOARD

Israel attended

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I don't really have a dog in the Israel/Palestine fight. Both have some historical claim. This seems to come down to a religious dispute at its core and I tend to scoff at that. If I absolutely had to take a side I guess Israel because I don't trust islamic theocracies. 

I tend to disagree a bit - the Palestinian claim is invalid - they CHOSE to not have their own state, because they HATE JEWS so much, they refused having their own state. They wanted it all, and Jews to NOT have a state.

So, they are not victims by anything else than their own self-destructive, cultural hate.

And historically, the nazis actually got their hate of the Jews from Islamic leader associates.

They are doing the same things muslims did in Iraq, they murder everyone, kids, women, they kidnap the women and kids, they parade the dead bodies through town where everyone including their kids run up and spit on them. If I had to choose a side, I think I'll take the other and ignore the media spin about poor Palestinians stuck in a cage. I'll leave that for the lefties who fall for everything.

7 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I don't really have a dog in the Israel/Palestine fight. Both have some historical claim. This seems to come down to a religious dispute at its core and I tend to scoff at that. If I absolutely had to take a side I guess Israel because I don't trust islamic theocracies. 

What if I told you that you didn't have to choose a side?

Just now, VaporTrail said:

Yeah, without sounding like a sociopath, please explain how collapsing an entire highrise to kill 10 hamas officers is good.

We don't have the actual intel on that, none of us can comment on that.

How does murdering, raping and kidnapping kids at a concert any good?

11 minutes ago, Jax said:

We don't have the actual intel on that, none of us can comment on that.

I certainly can comment on it. In fact, anyone who has seen footage of the airstrikes can comment on that. You don't need MI6 clearance to see that IDF aviation doesn't appear to be trying to minimize civilian casualties. There are 2 million people who live in Gaza. Israel said they were going to bomb the shit out of it. They did not announce any escape routes for safe passage out of Gaza for civilians, and the bombing started a few hours after. The logistics of evacuating that many people would take days. You're complaining about Hamas acting like animals, but turn a blind eye when Israel does the same thing. 

How does murdering, raping and kidnapping kids at a concert any good?

It's not. 

It's reported they gave warning, that's all I can tell you. There's not 2 million people in one building.

We don't know why they chose that target other than what was reported. We don't have military intel, they are at war with hamas and they must have their reasons for that target and to condemn or praise them for that is not possible.

I do know hamas constantly sends rockets into Israel without any thought of it's target or who is being hit.

On 10/8/2023 at 8:01 AM, VaporTrail said:

I don't give a damn who controls Israel/Gaza. Doesn't affect my life (or yours) in the slightest. But I'll give it a whirl. 

Source for the numbers is the UN. Graphic is from al jazeera. Looking at all of our politicians calling this an "unprovoked" attack is idiotic. You corner a wild animal, you ought to expect that it will put up a fight. If you're outraged now, I have to ask, where was your outrage when the civilians being killed were Palestinians?

I don't doubt plenty of folks on both sides have been killed.  But are those Al Jazeera #s accurate, or Palestine #s inflated? 

However, what's happening over there does affect us. Where do you think the money to resupply Israel's bombs & rockets comes from? Hint... It doesn't fall out of the sky. 

Regarding the Israelis declaring "war" on Hamas... Could you point out the country of Hamas on a map for me? Welcome to warfare in the 21st century. If they want to hide in Mosques, hospitals, and suchlike, there's going to be a ton of collateral civilian casualties- and Hamas damn well knows that.  

13 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

I certainly can comment on it. In fact, anyone who has seen footage of the airstrikes can comment on that. You don't need MI6 clearance to see that IDF aviation doesn't appear to be trying to minimize civilian casualties. There are 2 million people who live in Gaza. Israel said they were going to bomb the shit out of it. They did not announce any escape routes for safe passage out of Gaza for civilians, and the bombing started a few hours after. The logistics of evacuating that many people would take days. You're complaining about Hamas acting like animals, but turn a blind eye when Israel does the same thing. 

The Israelis "bomb" a big building with a warning shot. And yes, what do you do, when your country is attacked, and men, women and children are being raped, murdered and kidnapped as hostages? Children BEING SHOT IN FRONT OF THEIR PARENTS ??????

and the enemy fires missiles from hospitals, schools, etc ?

Would you really, as a leader of a country, order your military to do nothing to stop it?

Come on. All a great nation can do, is try desperately to avoid killing innocent civilians. 

But when faced with annilation - you have to win the war. Think about that. This hamas attack has been planned for years. hamas is now the same evil violent force that isis was.

11 minutes ago, Jax said:

Lesson LEARNED a good bit too late.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/israeli-woman-recounts-defending-family-against-hamas-terrorists-trying-break-safe-room

sraeli woman recounts defending family against Hamas terrorists trying to break into 'safe room'

1 minute ago, Jax said:

sickening and heartbreaking.

like isis, like russians in the Ukraine - pure, terrorizing evil. In Israel, children shot to death in front of their parents?

and anyone here says the Israelis are just as bad because they have to kill terrorists hiding in buildings ????

damn........

31 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

We can't trust your sources! They could be biased towards Palestine!

Anyway, here's news according to the Israeli Military by way of the Gateway Pundit. Basically as impartial as you can get on this situation

Cool, got any news from CNN that I can critique?

17 hours ago, hoorta said:

I don't doubt plenty of folks on both sides have been killed.  But are those Al Jazeera #s accurate, or Palestine #s inflated? 

However, what's happening over there does affect us. Where do you think the money to resupply Israel's bombs & rockets comes from? Hint... It doesn't fall out of the sky. 

Those numbers are sourced from the UN, so any inflation of numbers will have to be taken up with them. The nice looking graphic was produced by Al Jazeera. So to answer your question, those numbers are probably going to be as impartial as you can find. Would be happy to look at any numbers that you feel are more accurate.

Regarding the Israelis declaring "war" on Hamas... Could you point out the country of Hamas on a map for me? Welcome to warfare in the 21st century. If they want to hide in Mosques, hospitals, and suchlike, there's going to be a ton of collateral civilian casualties- and Hamas damn well knows that.  

And if you blow up a bunch of civilians, then it's safe to assume that someone in their family will want to avenge them (kind of like Israel is doing now). Welcome to the cycle. 

6 hours ago, Jax said:

You are a cheerleader and you are sharing propaganda.

Remember folks, you don't have to choose a side. 

7 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

You are a cheerleader and you are sharing propaganda.

Remember folks, you don't have to choose a side. 

sorry, but your posts show that you choose the "poor palestinians". Like I explained in another thread - beheadings and kidnapping for slaves etc etc, has been the arabic way for terrorists since the days of Mohammed.

You know, a long, long, long time in history before Israel was ever created as a country.

3 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

"You have to root for my violent sand people! If you don't, then that means you're rooting for the bad violent sand people!"

eh....er?

the Israelis are violent in desperate self-defense. They have never started a war. They don't hate Palestinians.

BTW, it has been reported now, that Israel gave big warning to Palestinians in Gaza -

vacate the premises, or you will die.

Fair enough, if only Hamas stays, kill them all.

Meanwhile, there are 1,982,0008 Palestinians in Israel who live in peace, and are treated just like Israeli citizens.

9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

of course they do - they HATE the same way, to nearly the same degree. THIS WOULD NOT BE HAPPENING IF PRES TRUMP WERE STILL PRESIDENT.

Devastating - a waterfall of blood on the hands of voters who voted for biden or a third party.

Meanwhile, hezbollah (iran also) is now attacking Israel from S. Lebonon:

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/10/11/hezbollah-opens-northern-front-hang-glider-attacks-hitting-israel-n2164934

REPORT: Hezbollah Invades From the North, Rocket and Hang-Glider Attacks Hitting Israel