THE BROWNS BOARD

Israel attended

thanks to the left's biden leftist regime FUNDING HAMAS (hamas controlled the Gaza strip, see....)

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2023/10/10/breaking-biden-administration-accused-of-illegally-funding-hamas-what-you-need-to-know-n2164919

pro-palestinians chant in Australia:

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/10/10/watch-pro-palestinian-protesters-chant-gas-the-jews-n2164887

WATCH: Shocking Scene as Pro-Palestinian Protesters Chant 'Gas the Jews'

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

eh....er?

the Israelis are violent in desperate self-defense. They have never started a war. They don't hate Palestinians.

BTW, it has been reported now, that Israel gave big warning to Palestinians in Gaza -

vacate the premises, or you will die.

Fair enough, if only Hamas stays, kill them all.

Meanwhile, there are 1,982,0008 Palestinians in Israel who live in peace, and are treated just like Israeli citizens.

Bro.... 

I imagine Vapor will have a field day with some of this if he chooses

19 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Those numbers are sourced from the UN, so any inflation of numbers will have to be taken up with them. The nice looking graphic was produced by Al Jazeera. So to answer your question, those numbers are probably going to be as impartial as you can find. Would be happy to look at any numbers that you feel are more accurate.

And if you blow up a bunch of civilians, then it's safe to assume that someone in their family will want to avenge them (kind of like Israel is doing now). Welcome to the cycle. 

You are a cheerleader and you are sharing propaganda.

Remember folks, you don't have to choose a side. 

Please explain to me how a news agency reporting the news, unlike CNN that injects a narrative, is propaganda?

Are you saying what's reported in this clip isn't real or accurate?

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Let's say he doesn't, that would leave you free to have the field day. Of course that would probably force you to take a stand one way or the other but 

WSS

I have. Pay attention. 

Vapor can speak on this more intelligently than I can. It also seems that, at a high level, we're mostly aligned. But I won't put words in his mouth. 

Key points on my end:

- this board loves "if you aren't with us, you're against us." Everything black and white. Good and evil. That removes a lot of nuance and context to this situation. 

- all violent terrorist acts and killing of civilians is bad

- Israel is not the poor, innocent victim many hear are acting like they are. From previous attacks, to limited / non existent warning of air strikes, to how they treated those in Gaza, to how they aren't exactly making it easy to leave

- Hamas is not all of Palestine. The far right wing part of Israel isn't all of Israel. 

- Misinformation and disinformation online is hitting record levels with this. Musk's changes to X are absolutely making it worse. 

46 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Vapor- Israel is not the poor, innocent victim many hear are acting like they are.

And after indiscriminately firing 5000+ rockets into Israel, it’s too late for Hamas to play the victim.

- Misinformation and disinformation online is hitting record levels with this. Musk's changes to X are absolutely making it worse.

So you’re saying when Jack Dorsey was pulling the strings at Twitter, there was no disinformation? That’s hilarious! 🤡

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I have. Pay attention. 

Vapor can speak on this more intelligently than I can. It also seems that, at a high level, we're mostly aligned. But I won't put words in his mouth. 

Key points on my end:

- this board loves "if you aren't with us, you're against us." Everything black and white. Good and evil. That removes a lot of nuance and context to this situation. 

- all violent terrorist acts and killing of civilians is bad

- Israel is not the poor, innocent victim many hear are acting like they are. From previous attacks, to limited / non existent warning of air strikes, to how they treated those in Gaza, to how they aren't exactly making it easy to leave

- Hamas is not all of Palestine. The far right wing part of Israel isn't all of Israel. 

1 bitch about the board.

2 all acts of violence against civilians are bad. Except the ones you can blame on slavery 100 years ago.

3 innocent victims? They took that land when they were attacked by six Arab Nations.

4 not all members of the German military loved Hitler. Some were just following orders.

5 bitch about Elon Musk for not censoring Twitter to accommodate the left wing.

But I can disagree with vapor trail without calling him an idiot or a traitor. If anybody wants to call me a hypocrite for not seeing both sides equally at fault that's your choice. Well I don't think it's exactly black and white I think it's darker than it is light or lighter than it is dark take your pick.

WSS

- Israel is not the poor, innocent victim many hear are acting like they are. From previous attacks, to limited / non existent warning of air strikes, to how they treated those in Gaza, to how they aren't exactly making it easy to leave  woodpecker

A. Yes, Vapor very intelligently can discuss issues. Wish you could.

B. Yes, Israel most certainly IS the innocent victim. They have NEVER started a war. Learn some freaking history, bird.

C. How they treated those in Gaza ? Do you know who is in charge in GAza ? HAMAS . DAMN, you don't know that?

C1. and....

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-10-09/hamas-gaza-explainer-israel-palestinian-conflict/102949832

"

Since then, Gaza has been under a strict Israeli blockade, dependent on the Israeli government for electricity, water and telecommunications and with its coastline and airspace controlled by Israel."

"Goods being brought into Gaza are strictly controlled and its residents, many of whom work in Israel, are only allowed to exit the territory with the proper permits."

(because Israel was unjustly declared war upon, to wipe them off the face of the earth - those countries LOST their war. Israel kept the territory they won in the war they did not start)

oh, and gave Gaza back to Egypt for....peace. Some of insisted back then, it was going to be a bad move.

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

it’s too late for Hamas to play the victim.

Hamas isn't the victim. They're a sociopathic death cult obsessed with vengeance. Good riddance to all the Hamas members the IDF killed this week. Unfortunately, they aren't the only people being killed. The victims are the innocent lives being written off as collateral damage. I don't get why it's so hard for everyone to grasp the following:
The Israelis at the rave didn't deserve to die because the IDF murdered Palestinian noncombatants
The Palestinians caught in the airstrikes don't deserve to die because Hamas murdered Israeli noncombatants

Killing innocent people typically has bad long term consequences for everyone involved. But I guess it's too much to ask everyone to learn from history. Americans are probably going to be targeted by radical Islamists in the future because of Biden's response to this row. 

Israel and Palestinian claim to the same land is an irreconcilable difference. That region is doomed to one of the three fates below 
1 - IDF/Hamas death/revenge cycle continues ad infinitum 
2 - One side claims an actual victory via ethnic cleansing
3 - Entire area gets glassed

4 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

The end of days are coming.  I can feel it.  I have seen a vision.  

26 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

You're right Vapor, but mankind doesn't give a fuck.  As history has shown time and time again.

I wish I didn't agree with you on this. I'm probably going to buy some land in Chile. PI is tempting, but not a great idea (I think your concern over China stirring shit there is likely to happen). Hopefully I'll be able to move there before the nukes start flying.

57 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

Hamas isn't the victim. They're a sociopathic death cult obsessed with vengeance. Good riddance to all the Hamas members the IDF killed this week. Unfortunately, they aren't the only people being killed. The victims are the innocent lives being written off as collateral damage. I don't get why it's so hard for everyone to grasp the following:
The Israelis at the rave didn't deserve to die because the IDF murdered Palestinian noncombatants
The Palestinians caught in the airstrikes don't deserve to die because Hamas murdered Israeli noncombatants

Killing innocent people typically has bad long term consequences for everyone involved. But I guess it's too much to ask everyone to learn from history. Americans are probably going to be targeted by radical Islamists in the future because of Biden's response to this row. 

Israel and Palestinian claim to the same land is an irreconcilable difference. That region is doomed to one of the three fates below 

The Palestinians were planning this attack for a while, you just don’t launch a coordinated attack like that on a whim. The Palestinians protesting in NY City didn’t like the Israeli response, and immediately went into poor little victim mode.

I agree with you that innocent people are dying on both sides of the border. Indiscriminate killing is common during warfare, it doesn’t make it right…but it does make it common.

I really don’t have a side in this battle, but I put the blame on Hamas as they are responsible for knocking over the house of cards. I have a feeling they’re going to regret it, for awhile.

1 hour ago, VaporTrail said:

They just don't think like us. There's no reasoning or explaining or morals or ethics. They have their religion and beliefs that we simply can't understand even though we can surmise. They are driven by something you can't make peace with.

twitter.com/Natsecjeff/status/17122

1dfsg3351101591907?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1712213351101591907%7Ctwgr%5E5c55161b80bcf7e06172bbb9a2bdea57f913d8e5%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2023%2F10%2Fbiden-confirms-he-has-seen-photos-beheaded-israeli%2FWas decapitated babies part of the misinformation you were referring to Woody?

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Bro.... 

I imagine Vapor will have a field day with some of this if he chooses

He's actually not entirely wrong. Israel allowed Palestinians to stay since 1948 as Arab citizens of israel The Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank fled and have committed numerous atrocities since then. Palestinians never actually had a country. It's been unstable and conquered repeatedly since at least 1200 BC and the Jews have lived there at least that long, nearly 2000 years before islam even existed.

The world legit hates Jews as you're seeing play out right in front of your face but lots of people are doing some serious mental gymnastics to try and make it not look like that. The Palestinians could have stayed in Israel and lived there practicing islam and enjoying a way higher standard of living than in Gaza or in pretty much any Arab state except, maybe, U.A.E. Why wouldn't they do that? Canaan, Israel, Palestine whatever you want to call it has been a vassal state for thousands of years ruled by everyone from Egypt to the Greeks, Romans and Byzantines, the Jews, the various caliphates, Persians, crusaders, the ottoman empire and even the British. It's never really been a self governing country called Palestine. Such is life on planet fucking earth. They should probably have stayed on as citizens rather than, you know, hijacking airplanes and killing Olympic teams and all the stuff they've been doing. 

They appear to be fine being ruled by pretty much anyone but Jews. It's kind of crazy how unwilling most of the left is to actually look into the history of the land that is currently Israel. The Palestinian arabs don't really have any better claim on it than literally anyone else. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

And there are now pro Israel folks calling to kill all Palestinians and wipe Gaza off of the map

Israeli officials calling for "doomsday" type weapons and comparing Palestinians in Gaza to animals

Israel provides a few minutes warning before bombing a house. They can say they told people to leave while knowing there's nowhere to go. Airstrikes have specifically targeted and destroyed Gaza's main telecommunications building, a key utility for residents. They already controlled their water. Etc etc etc. 

This seems gearing up for those on the far right in Israel to push for an ethnic cleansing. 40% of Gaza residents are 14 or younger, and it's getting bombed to rubble. 

You can despise the atrocities Hamas did and hate the way Israel is responding 

You can call out the deaths and terrible treatment of Gaza residents by far right wingers in Israel but not support a violent terrorist response 

And there are now pro Israel folks calling to kill all Palestinians and wipe Gaza off of the map

Israeli officials calling for "doomsday" type weapons and comparing Palestinians in Gaza to animals

Israel provides a few minutes warning before bombing a house. They can say they told people to leave while knowing there's nowhere to go. Airstrikes have specifically targeted and destroyed Gaza's main telecommunications building, a key utility for residents. They already controlled their water. Etc etc etc. 

This seems gearing up for those on the far right in Israel to push for an ethnic cleansing. 40% of Gaza residents are 14 or younger, and it's getting bombed to rubble. 

You can call out the deaths and terrible treatment of Gaza residents by far right wingers in Israel but not support a violent terrorist response 

It's pretty tough to videotape yourself beheading children and then still try and play the victim. 

3 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

He's actually not entirely wrong. Israel allowed Palestinians to stay since 1948 as Arab citizens of israel The Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank fled and have committed numerous atrocities since then. Palestinians never actually had a country. It's been unstable and conquered repeatedly since at least 1200 BC and the Jews have lived there at least that long, nearly 2000 years before islam even existed.

The world legit hates Jews as you're seeing play out right in front of your face but lots of people are doing some serious mental gymnastics to try and make it not look like that. The Palestinians could have stayed in Israel and lived there practicing islam and enjoying a way higher standard of living than in Gaza or in pretty much any Arab state except, maybe, U.A.E. Why wouldn't they do that? Canaan, Israel, Palestine whatever you want to call it has been a vassal state for thousands of years ruled by everyone from Egypt to the Greeks, Romans and Byzantines, the Jews, the various caliphates, Persians, crusaders, the ottoman empire and even the British. It's never really been a self governing country called Palestine. Such is life on planet fucking earth. They should probably have stayed on as citizens rather than, you know, hijacking airplanes and killing Olympic teams and all the stuff they've been doing. 

They appear to be fine being ruled by pretty much anyone but Jews. It's kind of crazy how unwilling most of the left is to actually look into the history of the land that is currently Israel. The Palestinian arabs don't really have any better claim on it than literally anyone else. 

I'm sorry I ran out of Thank You attaboys. This an outstanding post.

No historical reference to prove your point? no links? no quotes? just more generalizations, twisted fairy tales and nonsense.

War is hell, historically. Do you think Israel should not stop hamas and hezbollah (iran) from wiping their country off the map?

AGAIN, for decades, the Islamic terrorists shoot missiles, hide missiles and soldiers IN HOSPITALS AND SCHOOLS.

Those militants have to be taken out, destroyed. Israel can give two weeks notice so that the terrorists can move all their weapons somewhere else, ....but they do let Palestinians know to leave for safety. IT's a tough war time choice.

I read where a Palestinian woman supported hamas, until she found out the atrocities - she couldn't believe that they were that evil.