THE BROWNS BOARD

Israel attended

https://files.catbox.moe/8ru2js.mp4

In the video above, some Arabic dude has a bunch of western-made weapons that he is thanking Ukraine for so that he can use them against his enemies. The recent attacks of which have been used to justify sending $8B of our tax dollars in emergency aid to Israel. I should have become a Raytheon engineer.

What the fuck. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, VaporTrail said:

In the video above, some Arabic dude has a bunch of western-made weapons that he is thanking Ukraine for so that he can use them against his enemies. The recent attacks of which have been used to justify sending $8B of our tax dollars in emergency aid to Israel. I should have become a Raytheon engineer.

What the fuck. 

well, if he got them from the "Ukraine" - it was weapons captured and given to them by the russians.

pretty flimsy second hand stuff, there.

How about the equipment left behind by the biden losers for the TAliban?

How about biden releasing 6 billion to Iran so they could by arms from anywhere?

1 hour ago, VaporTrail said:

What the fuck. 

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/10/07/taliban-wants-to-join-in-fight-against-israel-and-guess-where-weapons-we-let-behind-in-afghanistan-went-n2164799

Taliban Now Says They Want to Join in Hamas' Fight Against Israel

21 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't give a damn who controls Israel/Gaza. Doesn't affect my life (or yours) in the slightest. But I'll give it a whirl. 

image.thumb.png.6c97da93724e6b657bf92fb43efc9308.png

Source for the numbers is the UN. Graphic is from al jazeera. Looking at all of our politicians calling this an "unprovoked" attack is idiotic. You corner a wild animal, you ought to expect that it will put up a fight. If you're outraged now, I have to ask, where was your outrage when the civilians being killed were Palestinians?

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

I don't give a damn who controls Israel/Gaza. Doesn't affect my life (or yours) in the slightest. But I'll give it a whirl. 

Source for the numbers is the UN. Graphic is from al jazeera. Looking at all of our politicians calling this an "unprovoked" attack is idiotic. You corner a wild animal, you ought to expect that it will put up a fight. If you're outraged now, I have to ask, where was your outrage when the civilians being killed were Palestinians?

To be honest almost nothing posted here has any effect on our day-to-day lives. So there's that.

WSS

3 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Cutting out the country that makes half the world's fertilizer from the western economy did! How much was your grocery bill this month?

China by a wide margin over the next two countries India and the United states. Yeah I had to look it up. Ruskies are number four.

Then again we've seen the prices of a lot of things skyrocket.

So is there a point to that or just to counter the statement that our discussions don't have much to do with our day-to-day lives?

WSS

I'd ask where you got that data from. Most of the world gets its fertilizer from Russia. But yes, the point was to show that some of these things affect our lives more than others. 

image.thumb.png.4b69f08499df1109506aca252a1c1a36.png

Oh, and I think I found the graph you got your data from. It's referring only to nitrogen based fertilizers. Of which, yes, Russia is fourth. But that's ignoring potash and phosphate based fertilizers. Russia is exporter number 1 when you add all 3 together.

28 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

I'd ask where you got that data from. Most of the world gets its fertilizer from Russia. But yes, the point was to show that some of these things affect our lives more than others. 

Oh, and I think I found the graph you got your data from. It's referring only to nitrogen based fertilizers. Of which, yes, Russia is fourth. But that's ignoring potash and phosphate based fertilizers. Russia is exporter number 1 when you add all 3 together.

https://www.nationmaster.com/nmx/ranking/nitrogen-fertilizer-production

Yes.

Then again I certainly don't want to cut out Russia. Quite the opposite.

WSS

8 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

It was very brave of those terrorists to drop in on paragliders to kill a bunch of kids partying at a rave.

5 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Cutting out the country that makes half the world's fertilizer from the western economy did! How much was your grocery bill this month?

Of course transportation costs have nothing to do with grocery prices.

48 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I think we should stop producing fertilizer.  I'm sure it contributes to climate change.  We should just recycle our own shit and use it for growing crops.

Washington DC alone should lead the world in fertilizer production ;)

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

There's an swful lot of derelict factories in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan etc. that could probably be converted to make fertilizer