THE BROWNS BOARD

Israel part 2

So, the poor Hamas have terrorist soldiers dying and they make innocent civilians also die for propaganda purposes?

The beheadings began with Mohammed's army.

1 day agoHamas terrorists slaughtered at least 40 babies and young children — decapitating some of them — at a kibbutz near the Gaza border, shaken Israeli officials and reporters at the scene said...
   So, it isn't Israel's fault for the beheadings and murders of Jews now, it wasn't their fault they were beheading way, way back in the days of Mohammed.

Vapor, you seriously lack context in your posts.

Vapor isn't making much sense, did he actually come out with his opinion on the matter? He talks about the killing of innocent citizens, does he mean the Israeli victims? Does he agree that those numbers don't matter much since he confirmed we killed much more? I'm not sure what he keeps insinuating.

So, do you support the terrorists actions or not? I'm going to assume no, then tell me why you don't support Israel in defeating terrorists living on their door steps continually killing citizens?

If you're not up to speed, the theory is Iran doesn't want peace talks between Israel and Saudi Arabia so they used the gullible Hamas to draw Israel into conflict knowing this would sour SA peace talks. Hamas doesn't care much as they want to murder, kidnap and rape anyways, that's what terrorists do. It has nothing to do with your view on poor Palestine being in some imaginary cage being oppressed by Israel. They are terrorist that continually commit terrorist actions, I'm not even going to post the videos of most of their actions because I won't even watch what they did, it's that bad. It's mind blowing you keep talking about innocent civilians and people making excuses for Israel killing but you think it's acceptable to make excuses for terrorists committing atrocities that no one should have to witness let alone live through. This is why I'm confused on your stance or what your trying to say. The Palestine people have been harboring terrorists and celebrating with them through every atrocity, again slaughtering citizens and parading their twisted and maimed bodies around town. I feel bad for the peaceful Palestinians but to be honest I haven't seen too many of them but I'm sure they are in hiding despite Hamas telling them to stay put as to be targets.

On the news, they interviewed an Israeli Mother of a young man who went camping with friends. They heard sirens, and got into a car and went to a bomb shelter. The terrorists showed up, blasted the door open, threw in hand grenades to kill them all.

The Mother's son was a hero, grabbing the hand grenades and throwing them back at the hamas terrorists. He is said to have lost his arm at the elbow, haven't heard from him since.

Apparently, hamas is woodpecker's people too.

On 10/9/2023 at 7:06 PM, VaporTrail said:

I wouldn't be shocked if that freed up money to be funneled from other Iranian sources to Hamas. I doubt it influenced the decision nearly as much as the Ukraine/Russia war did. 

1 - US emergency munitions stockpiles were diverted from Israel to Ukraine early in 2023, this was published by NYT
2 - They saw that an underdog in Ukraine could greatly outperform expectations and bleed the Russians hard for any ground they take
3 - They also saw the failure of a Ukrainian offensive in spite of receiving multiple western wonderweapons 
4 - They saw said multi-million dollar wonderweapons lose to $100 drones and mines
5 - They saw the American public and the West in general waver on their support for Ukraine
6 - They saw western munitions supplies being used faster than they could be replaced

They saw an opening and took it. I doubt they'd have a better opportunity in the future. I just have to wonder what China is thinking seeing all of that, and now watching US politicians salivate over giving as much support as Israel needs to raze Gaza. 

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Apparently, hamas is woodpecker's people too.

Go and fuck yourself you worthless, ignorant, shit stain of a human

Live out the few, sad years you have left spiraling into a demented, delusional state you giant piece of shit

• Haha 1

On 10/9/2023 at 1:22 PM, Westside Steve said:

So the ruskies and Ukraine easy enough to figure out. Russia wants the port with which to ship their Energy Products to the Europeans who despite our doing the having Lifting for their defense or happy to buy. And they don't want NATO missiles on their border.

Israel got West Bank and Georgia after they were attacked and drove out a fairly substantial bunch of enemies. They don't want Hezbollah or Islamic Jihad or Muslim Brotherhood nukes On the Border of Tel Aviv for jerusalem. The Arabs just want to take back that land that they lost. Just for spite? What's your take boys?

WSS

They hate the Jews. As simple as that. They've been offered better. You might notice Israel isn't just willy-nilly attacking Egypt and Jordan and Syria and Lebanon because they hate the arabs. They don't raze the al-asqa mosque even though it was built more or less out of spite right on the site of Solomon's temple or what not. 

I've heard apartheid thrown around a lot but the left, as usual, sucks at life, reasoning and logic and fails to mention it's apartheid that the arabs choose. Israel even supplies them food and electricity when their unemployment is well over 80% so they're not paying for it. They hate the Jews so much that they'll take Jewish charity and still attack them at every turn instead of just being citizens of Israel or moving on to Syria or Iran. And on top of all that they're the occupiers. There never has been a Palestine, ever. They choose to live like that out of pride or spite or because the Jews don't venerate Muhammad or whatever but they've very much chosen their predicament. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I think woodpecker thinks I'm Jewish. Israelis held captive, babies beheaded and burned alive, an entire concert crowd gunned and bombed down, hand grenades thrown into shelters, 1200+ Israelis brutally murdered, hundreds missing/held captive, 22 Americans have died, 17 unaccounted for/missing, etc etc etc in a surprise attack, and you have little comment on it, except to keep bitching at others. It's how you squawk.

Really, really sad. Learn some HISTORY on issues, or not, and keep making a big bird's ass of yourself.

FACT: over 80% of the Second Amendment Case Law won in the courts, have been won by the Second Amendment Foundation and our attorneys.

FACT: That is more Second Amendment Court victories than all other gun rights groups combined.

FACT: The Second Amendment Foundation has built the foundation for all future legal challenges to gun prohibition and confiscation laws.

FACT: SAF currently has amicus curie briefs in cases pending before the U.S. Supreme Court

FACT: SAF has filed litigation against the latest "Assault Weapon" ban in Washington State.

FACT: SAF is engaged in over 50 federal court cases at the present time.

I gave up on the NRA - the chairman has gotten filthy rich, and when the board was going to go on a paid for cruise to Alaska, that really crossed the line.

I have tremendous respect for the Second Amendment Foundation, and yes, not letting Israelis have their guns.....was a colossal mistake, one that thousands have paid with their lives.

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh lord...

Yes, I'm sure gun manufacturers are salivating 

I actually agree with Axe. Reposting this as you have called out the technological advantage that the US govt has over a bunch of civilians with AR-15s. Same thing applies here to Israel and Gaza. The US government could easily kill a bunch of seditionist militias by bombing the shit out of where they live just like the IDF is doing now, but as I've said in the past, there are consequences to doing that. Reposting some relevant 4chan wisdom. 

Japanon on gun control : 4chan

Israel's technological advantage hasn't amounted to much success in the 50 years they've been dealing with insurgency. USA and USSR/Russia have killed plenty of people in counter-insurgency operations, but by and large, the insurgents have won in the long-term. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

I actually agree with Axe. Reposting this as you have called out the technological advantage that the US govt has over a bunch of civilians with AR-15s. Same thing applies here to Israel and Gaza. The US government could easily kill a bunch of seditionist militias by bombing the shit out of where they live just like the IDF is doing now, but as I've said in the past, there are consequences to doing that. Reposting some relevant 4chan wisdom. 

Japanon on gun control : 4chan

Israel's technological advantage hasn't amounted to much success in the 50 years they've been dealing with insurgency. USA and USSR/Russia have killed plenty of people in counter-insurgency operations, but by and large, the insurgents have won in the long-term. 

Look, man, if "American individualism" etc etc is taking you or others to the point that they need an AR-15 to stop some hypothetical tyrannical govt from turning on them then there's nothing I can say, or the vast majority of the rest of the developed world, to change your mind. 

You'd be a larger annoyance to a well developed military, but still just an annoyance. 

Arming everyone with military grade firearms because of the hypothetical, miniscule chance that gun nuts worst fears / biggest wet dream comes true does not outweigh the negative consequences our gun culture inflicts on our country. That's my stance and I know I'm not changing anyone's mind. A mass shooting taking the life of a family member probably isn't changing their mind. 

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Look, man, if "American individualism" etc etc is taking you or others to the point that they need an AR-15 to stop some hypothetical tyrannical govt from turning on them then there's nothing I can say, or the vast majority of the rest of the developed world, to change your mind. 

You'd be a larger annoyance to a well developed military, but still just an annoyance. 

Arming everyone with military grade firearms because of the hypothetical, miniscule chance that gun nuts worst fears / biggest wet dream comes true does not outweigh the negative consequences our gun culture inflicts on our country. That's my stance and I know I'm not changing anyone's mind. A mass shooting taking the life of a family member probably isn't changing their mind. 

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

A. You are being deliberately stupid. Why do you thrive on that?

B. The AR-15 is NOT military grade. It's original design was meant for the CIVILIAN MARKET.

https://www.ssusa.org/content/the-ar-15-a-brief-history/

"Originally, Armalite was going after the civilian consumer market; they were not founded with the goal to become a military contractor. Armalite made a few things for sale. Notably, the AR-7 Survival Rifle sold pretty well. It floated, and the disassembled rifle was stored inside the stock. "

"The standout achievement of the Stoner design is that an AR-15 is a collection of components that can be put together to create virtually whatever we want a gun to be. I see it like this—when all the other firearms designers were looking at what Eugene Stoner was doing and asking, “Why?” Stoner was answering, “Why not?”"

So, the ar-15 was originally a product of designs for the CIVILIAN MARKET. The AR-15 is all components - it's wild popularity is because of that.  the stock, trigger, handguard, barrel, etc etc etc are interchangeable to create the rifle to your own comfort, and your own particular uses. If a part wears out, you can replace it. Surely a boon to military use, for that reason.

You can put manual simple sights on it, red dot sights, scopes, you can even get a night vision scope for shooting dangerous wild boars.

Just once, woodpecker, I wish you had some kind of legit idea of what you squawk about.