THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎ 🏈 ***The Official 49ers -17- vs BROWNS -19- game thread. WEEK 6 *** 🏈 Oct. 15. .... BIG "W"

Ibleedbrown

17 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Apparently there were some fisticuffs during pregame warmups between the 49ers and Browns. 

Spicy! 

Hey real pregame fisticuffs !   Sounds like everyone is fired up for the game.   

GO BROWNS  !

1 minute ago, SdBacker80 said:

Welp.  I like this matchup before Watson was out.  I think our defense shows up and then gets tired in the second half.

Someone has to deliver a shot on Deebo even if it means 15 yards. 

"If he dies, he dies.." 

• Haha 1

Have a great weekend guys. I just wish we actually had something fun to talk about...just seems like we have nothing. But again...it's a long season. Let's remember that and go do something else today. It's not worth the frustration. If you can watch without getting annoyed, you're better than me. 

1 minute ago, jiggins7919 said:

Have a great weekend guys. I just wish we actually had something fun to talk about...just seems like we have nothing. But again...it's a long season. Let's remember that and go do something else today. It's not worth the frustration. If you can watch without getting annoyed, you're better than me. 

I’ll see you in two hours 

• Like 1

Just now, Flugel said:

The irony is he never missed at Missedagain but he did today.

OK we're still in this game !

Screenshot_2023-10-15_132228.jpg