THE BROWNS BOARD

Myles Garrett

syd

Well as long as we're looking at one Aggie, here is the one I hope the Browns take in the draft because even before this play he was the all-time SEC leader in do everything kind of yardage: Receiving 2,140 yds, Rushing 390 yds, Punt returns 840 yds and Kick returning 298 yds. Just exactly what the Browns need to take care of several deficiencies at once.  Ainias Smith-WR/RB/Returner

On 10/29/2023 at 1:51 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

Well as long as we're looking at one Aggie, here is the one I hope the Browns take in the draft because even before this play he was the all-time SEC leader in do everything kind of yardage: Receiving 2,140 yds, Rushing 390 yds, Punt returns 840 yds and Kick returning 298 yds. Just exactly what the Browns need to take care of several deficiencies at once.  Ainias Smith-WR/RB/Returner

Looks good Aggies!

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

Unfortunately Myles skipped a voluntary offseason camp back in the spring, so he's been eliminated by the league for Defensive Player Of The Year consideration.

i know someone was bitching about that. But forgot who?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/7/2023 at 5:56 PM, Dutch Oven said:

Unfortunately Myles skipped a voluntary offseason camp back in the spring, so he's been eliminated by the league for Defensive Player Of The Year consideration.

I heard he didn't get 8 sacks in that one game too despite people on here saying he should have- what a sham.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nickers said:

He doesn't deserve it... He routinely disappears when it really matters...

I see you still haven't started clearing your posts with your mother.  That's cool, I get it.  At least designate a board proxy who isn't fucking retarded to help.    Believe it or not, it isn't a legal requirement to post dumb shit. 

56 minutes ago, Turkey Jones said:

I would think think it's scheming issue from opposing offenses. How do you go from unstoppable Myles to invisible Mild Garrett just like that.

Someone at least using a little bit of their brain in an effort to understand what unfolded in Houston   I appreciate that. 

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

Myles Garrett is a great player.  An elite player.  A guy that can wreck a game.

Should have taken Mahomes.  The greatest DE just can't impact a franchise like a QB can.

The Browns were set to take Mahomes at 12 if he fell there (the Saints were taking him at 11 if he was there)  If you like a QB enough to take him at 12 what are you even doing?  

1 hour ago, Pat Mahomo said:

Myles Garrett is a great player.  An elite player.  A guy that can wreck a game.

Should have taken Mahomes.  The greatest DE just can't impact a franchise like a QB can.

The Browns were set to take Mahomes at 12 if he fell there (the Saints were taking him at 11 if he was there)  If you like a QB enough to take him at 12 what are you even doing?  

EEG Much ?

9 hours ago, Pat Mahomo said:

Your team is going to the Super Bowl and you are on a Browns message board repeating something you've written on here multiple times before?

Message received, again. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, syd said:

http://s22928.pcdn.co/lakers-video-lebron-james-works-out-with-browns-myles-garrett/

I am sure there would be some here who would be yelling ! he should be back in Cleveland with his team mates. no wonder he faded at the end of the year.

What you're saying makes no sense and nobody with an ounce of sense should make that argument.   You're getting input and a workout environment from some of the best trainers money can buy.  If anything, it's good seeing Myles with Lebron. The dude has been a tank the overwhelming majority of his career.  He and his trainers can impart some advice to maintain health, along the lines of what Brady preaches with muscle pliability. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1