THE BROWNS BOARD

Tale of the Tape - Browns @ Ravens

Orion

21 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

* Losing this coming Sunday is not an option. <--●

I'll be among those people whose family trees look like xmas wreaths at the Stadium. It will take weeks to get their smell of stale Iron City beer, cheap cigarettes and incest off me... I was at the Monday Night Game vs them last year (or was it Thurs?) and when they start leaving in droves in the 4th quarter it was one of the most satisfying sights these eyes have ever laid eyes upon. I imagine it was similar to how I would feel if I ever made it to southern Italy, where my family is originally from. 

* And so much for the  #1  defense  versus  the #1  defense.   WOW !   It was  64 freakin' points !   ( And Cleveland was victorious ! )

OK and  BOTH  defenses scored pick-6 TDs and were very exciting.   Cleveland was just a little better.  AND  the Cleveland quaterback was an awesome  14/14 in the second half in wn amazing come from behind victory.

Did I mention it was an awesome come from behind win on Monday Night Football ?   AND  the Cleveland BROWNS  were outstang and played a signarure game and win on  MNF ?   It was a night and game to remember.   Now what will they do in  WEEK 11 ?

Time to look at the facts and players and coaching staffs and starting quarterbacks.  (injured or not)  and see.   Are you ready for some football ?  

●-->  WEEK 11 -  PIT (+4)  ▪︎at▪︎  CLE,  BOTH  teams are (6-3), wow,    It should be a great game.  :D

8 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Fuck yes. They are going to pound these assholes into their grave. Fuck Pittsburgh.

I have the Browns defense in my FFL and it has the highest prediction of points I have ever seen X's 7 or 8. It is counting on one defensive TD plus holding Pitt under 17 points total.