Odell Beckham Jr. WR   Full Participation in Practice  
Marlon Humphrey CB Hamstring Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
Keaton Mitchell RB Hamstring Full Participation in Practice Questionable
Morgan Moses T Shoulder Full Participation in Practice Questionable
Michael Pierce DT   Full Participation in Practice  
Marcus Williams S   Full Participation in Practice

57 minutes ago, Orion said:

Who are our starting Tackles this week?

~       You mean besides Frick  and  Frack ?      Unoffically .....

The following is the unofficial depth chart for the Browns' Week 10 game on Sunday against the Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium. Kickoff is slated for 1 p.m. EST, and the game can be seen on FOX.

Offense

Table inside Article
Position 1st 2nd 3rd
WR Amari Cooper (Marquise Goodwin)  
▪︎->  LT (Jedrick Wills Jr.) James Hudson III  
▪︎->  LG Joel Bitonio    
C Ethan Pocic Nick Harris *Luke Wypler
▪︎->  RG Wyatt Teller    
▪︎->  RT *Dawand Jones Leroy Watson  
TE David Njoku    
TE Harrison Bryant Jordan Akins  
▪︎-> QB Deshaun Watson P.J. Walker *Dorian Thompson-Robinson
RB Jerome Ford Kareem Hunt Pierre Strong Jr.
WR Elijah Moore David Bell *Cedric Tillman

Defense

Table inside Article
Position 1st 2nd 3rd
LDE Myles Garrett Ogbo Okoronkwo *Isaiah McGuire
LDT Dalvin Tomlinson Maurice Hurst II *Siaki Ika
RDT Jordan Elliott Shelby Harris  
RDE Za'Darius Smith Alex Wright  
WILL Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah Tony Fields II  
MIKE Anthony Walker Jr. *Mohamoud Diabate  
SAM Sione Takitaki Matthew Adams  
LCB Denzel Ward (*Cameron Mitchell) *Kahlef Hailassie
RCB Greg Newsome II Martin Emerson Jr. Mike Ford Jr.
SS Grant Delpit D'Anthony Bell *Ronnie Hickman
FS Juan Thornhill Rodney McLeod  

Special Teams

Table inside Article
Position 1st
P Corey Bojorquez
K Dustin Hopkins
H Corey Bojoroquez
KR Pierre Strong Jr.
PR Elijah Moore
LS Charley Hughlett

* - rookie

28 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

▪︎->  LT  James Hudson III      

▪︎->  RT   Leroy Watson

.....with no other Tackles listed.  And Leroy saw his first NFL action last week towards the end of the game when Dewand got hurt.  I envision sacks and holding penalties.  

Of all times.  Our chance to pull even in the loss column.  

On 11/10/2023 at 5:12 PM, Catanzar0 said:

I’m a little worried about the stress on your heart come Sunday Ghoulie.. I have a feeling your dreams here will come true, may be minus the throwing bottles.. I hope you chill have a beer and enjoy the Browns taking down the pretend team from Baltimore

Don't worry about my heart, but thank you for doing so. Let me explain something to you. My favorite trait about Ghoulardi was that he literally insulted and pissed off everyone in management above him.

My nerves, blood pressure, and heart are most relaxed when I am pissing people off and ruining their day.

God help the poor fucker who let's me see that my insults about his wife, children, team, parents are making him mad.

You can ask those who know me best, I seriously orgasm at beating a dead horse and even as I approach 69 on 12/22 I would seriously  fist fight any three Steeler players or fans in a bare knuckles 3 ea 2 minute round fights. 12 foot ring, no ref, no rules. 

It has nothing to do with being tough, it has to do with enjoying the blissful pleasure of hating.

You get your ass kicked for 10 minutes, your opponent walks away, you stick something in his eye, twist it, and laugh.

Who wins? The hater always wins.

Fuck anyone who isn't us. 

Go Browns.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Don't worry about my heart, but thank you for doing so. Let me explain something to you. My favorite trait about Ghoulardi was that he literally insulted and pissed off everyone in management above him.

My nerves, blood pressure, and heart are most relaxed when I am pissing people off and ruining their day.

God help the poor fucker who let's me see that my insults about his wife, children, team, parents are making him mad.

You can ask those who know me best, I seriously orgasm at beating a dead horse and even as I approach 69 on 12/22 I would seriously  fist fight any three Steeler players or fans in a bare knuckles 3 ea 2 minute round fights. 12 foot ring, no ref, no rules. 

It has nothing to do with being tough, it has to do with enjoying the blissful pleasure of hating.

You get your ass kicked for 10 minutes, your opponent walks away, you stick something in his eye, twist it, and laugh.

Go Browns.

Amen!

Yes CantanzarO our Ghoulie is ..... ah .... ok.   You would have to be raised in the Ghoulardi generation  here in NE Ohio to figure him out.

Well sort of.

images (33).jpeg

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Go Browns.

I get you.. Go Browns..

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Orion said:

.....with no other Tackles listed.  And Leroy saw his first NFL action last week towards the end of the game when Dewand got hurt.  I envision sacks and holding penalties.  

Of all times.  Our chance to pull even in the loss column.  

How they didn't elevate Alex Leatherwood from the practice squad is beyond me. Could have signed a FA too, since it is unknown when Wills will return, and he wasn't exactly setting the world on fire before he got injured. 

At this point, they could have gone round gyms in the greater Cleveland area and told the first 6 foot 300 pounder they found: You are playing tackle for the Cleveland Browns!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Korsou Dawg said:

How they didn't elevate Alex Leatherwood from the practice squad is beyond me. Could have signed a FA too, since it is unknown when Wills will return, and he wasn't exactly setting the world on fire before he got injured. 

Guessing the coaches elected to pass on Leatherwood playing at either tackle? Maybe that choice was made, when 2 other Tackles were added to the roster ahead of Alex? 

imho? How much of the playbook could 2 new Tackles know in 2 weeks?  sure, they may get some situational snaps

Still expect Nick Harris to contribute at FB/ 6th protection lineman/ or at Guard/Wypler. 

Best option imo..

Cleveland could move

left guard Joel Bitonio to left tackle.

put rookie Luke Wypler at left guard. (or Nick Harris) 

and have Hudson at right tackle.

Bitonio has made it clear in the past that he didn’t want a permanent move to left tackle, but has played a couple of games as a left tackle when the team was in a bind – something he could do again.

Luke Wypler played decent at left guard in the preseason and when Hudson III played well in meaningful games it was at right tackle.(agreed)

Bitonio played two games at left tackle in 2021 and received overall grades of 91.5 and 82.6 from PFF, so this could be the best option for the Browns.

Could? but this Flock of birds defense has been good at attacking from anywhere across the LOS

Good to have Bill Callahan holding the OL chest pieces 

Biggest worry? A Good Browns Defense needs to learn to travel starting at 1PM ToDaY !

GO BROWNS !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Guessing the coaches elected to pass on Leatherwood playing at either tackle? Maybe that choice was made, when 2 other Tackles were added to the roster ahead of Alex? 

imho? How much of the playbook could 2 new Tackles know in 2 weeks?  sure, they may get some situational snaps

Still expect Nick Harris to contribute at FB/ 6th protection lineman/ or at Guard/Wypler. 

Best option imo..

Cleveland could move

left guard Joel Bitonio to left tackle.

put rookie Luke Wypler at left guard. (or Nick Harris) 

and have Hudson at right tackle.

Bitonio has made it clear in the past that he didn’t want a permanent move to left tackle, but has played a couple of games as a left tackle when the team was in a bind – something he could do again.

Luke Wypler played decent at left guard in the preseason and when Hudson III played well in meaningful games it was at right tackle.(agreed)

Bitonio played two games at left tackle in 2021 and received overall grades of 91.5 and 82.6 from PFF, so this could be the best option for the Browns.

Could? but this Flock of birds defense has been good at attacking from anywhere across the LOS

Good to have Bill Callahan holding the OL chest pieces 

Biggest worry? A Good Browns Defense needs to learn to travel starting at 1PM ToDaY !

GO BROWNS !

Good thoughts Gumbs.  1 reason I don't think we will see Bitonio at LT with just 1 week's notice - is he's physically conditioned his body for more interior girth/power as opposed to lighter/leaner for better lateral movement required at LT.  That said, this is how easily I can be wrong - Wills didn't condition his body well for LT either so you could be right Gumbs.

As for Nick Harris, the Browns could continue to use him as a FB to chip the edges OR line him up at as 2nd TE (outside of either new tackle today) that would really upgrade the uselessness blocking ability of Harrison Bryant.  Harris would have started at Center for us last year if he didn't have the season ending injury in our 1st preseason game in Jax.  Harris is a lot like Shaun O'Hara was in the sense of he's a FAR better Center than he is as a Guard.  As weird as that is, we're seeing other ways Nick Harris is a big help to this team when he doesn't play Center.  The young Wypler Snapper from Ohio State could do a nice job if they did shift Bitonio outside; or they may think the veteran experience of Harris understands the assignments better.  If so, Wypler can take on the FB wrinkle Harris was executing very well.  Here we go with another episode of your buddy Flugel hoping he's wrong again.  I might have to start posting from the Women's Tees.

Things look like they could be doable - BUT you hate to be missing 2 tackles for new names we either have to learn or forget later today...

On 11/8/2023 at 11:02 PM, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

I will start by saying that I hate the fucking Ravens. I actually hate when we play these cocksuckers. Not because they beat us often, but the entire fucking move, Modell, Dickhead Harbaugh, and what I believe is an overrated, dickhead QB (maybe it is my hate, I don't know, or care).

Fuck the Ravens. After what happened last time I would blitz this Lamarr cocksucker all day long.

Beat his fucking ass into a pulp of bird shit. Hit him late, rough him up. Make the cocksucker pass.

I don't think he can beat anyone if he has to use his brain and his arm.

I also hate that stupid fucking bird on their helmet. I hope we throw bottles at the Ravens bench.

I hope our D hurts Lamarr. Seriously, this is not hyperbole. I seriously hate every motherfucker that isn't us.

Watson needs to put up some points, we need to win the battle of the clock, and beat the living fuck out of Jackson.

Browns win this 51-3.

Where is Modell buried? Let't go shit on his grave.

You hate the Ravens but you love your serial rapist QB.  Let me guess.  You're also pro-Hamas.

On 11/8/2023 at 8:46 PM, Orion said:

We've already had one of those.  The 49'er game.

Was really hoping you weren't going to mention that. Lol. 

1 hour ago, Korsou Dawg said:

Good post @gumby73 thanks! But having to put our Pro bowl guard at tackle shows how decimated we are at that position. And for arguably the toughest game of the season. 

Go Browns!

This is a really tough task, which goes without saying. To win, we'd need huge plays from defense, special teams, and of course offense. A defensive TD, punt block return, punt return (very possible now)...SOMETHING. We need some magic, but hey...any given Sunday right? 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

This is a really tough task, which goes without saying. To win, we'd need huge plays from defense, special teams, and of course offense. A defensive TD, punt block return, punt return (very possible now)...SOMETHING. We need some magic, but hey...any given Sunday right? 

We need to keep their D on the field, and keep ours of. So when ours comes on, they are their explosive selves, and force 3 and outs or TOs. Like someone else said, this wil;l be a war of attrition. Deshaun & Co need to string drives together. 

On 11/8/2023 at 10:45 PM, mjp28 said:

Wow,   just look at those  1st / 5th   matchups.  This might be a crazy game by  BOTH  defences.   Look for fumbles and PICK-6  scores to play a big part.

Should be a fantastic  TV  sports-nut game.   ( And a classic Myles Garrett sack-fest ? )

Show up early on our. OFFICIAL GAME THREAD  ..... and enjoy the game.   :D

...... GO BROWNS !

Big day for defences ?   PICK-6 ?   It's only the Q1..... lol.

How did we win that game?  That is not the type of game that we ever win.  We did everything we could to not win this game.  From handing the Ravens 2 TD's to our best weapon missing the game tying extra point.  Hat's off to a bunch of guys that never quit!  Down by 2 TD's twice!  Maan, that was a gutt check win!  

Having said that, Tillman made a nice block...but not much else.  Cooper and Njoku had the big games for us that we needed from them!  And who is #64 G Christian...the LT?   Game ball for Ford, over 100 yards.   

The defense got torched on some plays but they came together and played solid football to keep / get us back in the game.  

Hopkins, the closer, gets the save.  

What today illustrated......

1) None of know jack shit about football

2) As I always say, analytics, statistics, and euphemisms don't mean shit when trying to quantify how human beings are going to perform.

"we can't win if we turn the ball over"

"Watson won't make a difference"

"we can't make stupid mistakes and expect to win"

Yeah, ALL horse shit. What happened today is a bunch of men decided to say fuck all that nonsense and go win a football game.

Sorry, but Mayfield could never have done what Watson did today. Wow, what s miserable-then-magical game this was.

WTF did we just witness? The birth of a champion? Go Browns.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Korsou Dawg said:

We need to keep their D on the field, and keep ours of. So when ours comes on, they are their explosive selves, and force 3 and outs or TOs. Like someone else said, this wil;l be a war of attrition. Deshaun & Co need to string drives together. 

The Browns ass fucked the Ravens the entire second half..Ever with bad calls and the muff.

If Schwarts pressures Picunts like he did Jackson, the Browns will roll.the Steelers.

I am so sick of seeing the Browns D play soft and give shot QBs.like Geno Shit respect and lay back in a soft zone.

Like I said, Fuck everyone who isn't us.

1 hour ago, Korsou Dawg said:

I am more quietly confident in the Steelers game. Kwon Alexander out definitely helps us. We need Dawand to return though, or another solution at RT. Hudson and the fouls he commits are a big liability!

Losing this coming Sunday is not an option.

I'll be among those people whose family trees look like xmas wreaths at the Stadium. It will take weeks to get their smell of stale Iron City beer, cheap cigarettes and incest off me... I was at the Monday Night Game vs them last year (or was it Thurs?) and when they start leaving in droves in the 4th quarter it was one of the most satisfying sights these eyes have ever laid eyes upon. I imagine it was similar to how I would feel if I ever made it to southern Italy, where my family is originally from. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

The Browns ass fucked the Ravens the entire second half..Ever with bad calls and the muff.

If Schwarts pressures Picunts like he did Jackson, the Browns will roll.the Steelers.

I am so sick of seeing the Browns D play soft and give shot QBs.like Geno Shit respect and lay back in a soft zone.

Like I said, Fuck everyone who isn't us.

Yeah, I'm sure we all were throwing shoes at the tv, 2 interceptions nullified by defensive holding (ok, the one on JOK was legit sadly).

This season's Browns team is very different than what we're used to. Very resilient, still maddening at times, but a "never say die" attitude. Maybe it's as simple as Jim Schwartz's presence, and his attitude is rubbing off on the whole team. Hell, we've had a few officiating calls go our way.

Absolutely, positively need to beat Pitt next week. Hate those guys, but you know Tomlin will have them ready to play. 

15 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

What today illustrated......

1) None of know jack shit about football

2) As I always say, analytics, statistics, and euphemisms don't mean shit when trying to quantify how human beings are going to perform.

"we can't win if we turn the ball over"

"Watson won't make a difference"

"we can't make stupid mistakes and expect to win"

Yeah, ALL horse shit. What happened today is a bunch of men decided to say fuck all that nonsense and go win a football game.

Sorry, but Mayfield could never have done what Watson did today. Wow, what s miserable-then-magical game this was.

WTF did we just witness? The birth of a champion? Go Browns.

Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!