THE BROWNS BOARD

Go Michigan, Again (Again)

MLD Woody

6 minutes ago, syd said:

why so happy ? they will just get boat raced in a playoff game 

Woody will get to see harbutt 2 more times before he leaves that program on probation, and goes to the Chicago Bears. 

• Haha 1

Day got outcoached again. They (OSU) ran the ball down Michigan's thoat and scored a TD. Then they come out and pass and punted. I don't understand why coaches have trouble sticking to what works🤷‍♀️ Just do it until they stop it. And the TD after the Michigan player injury, what where they doing the whole time the guy was down on the field? Good job of standing around with their thumbs up their asses.

37 minutes ago, Neo said:

Day got outcoached again. They (OSU) ran the ball down Michigan's thoat and scored a TD. Then they come out and pass and punted. I don't understand why coaches have trouble sticking to what works🤷‍♀️ Just do it until they stop it. And the TD after the Michigan player injury, what where they doing the whole time the guy was down on the field? Good job of standing around with their thumbs up their asses.

I totally agree. Day just never seems to know what to do, when the games on the line. He needs to go. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Leave Woody alone.  He deserves something good.

he can gloat all he wants, harbutt will lose in the first playoff game, and then run to the NFL and leave TTUN on probation. I think that’s called a Pete Carroll

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Lmk how your playoff game goes

You lost to TCU. And have NEVER been to the title game 

OSU won the playoff and has been in the playoff 5 times making the title game twice 

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

That’s the same year the Cleveland Indians won their last Championship 

Absolutely  won in 1920 and 1946  but was in a few more.   

The BASEBALL WORLD SERIES has been played in Cleveland 6 times, when the CLEVELAND INDIANS won the American League championship in 1920, 1948, 1954, 1995, 1997, and 2016. They went on to win the series in 1920 and 1948.

They were prepared to grind out a win down the stretch, Buckeyes weren't.    McCord's stats under pressure are some of the worst in the B1G and his legs aren't quite enough to compensate.   Hats off to them for making the plays we've become accustomed to seeing tOSU pull out the previous two decades.     Loss aside, nobody argues with watching a good football game.

edit: That said, once... just fucking once, can I get a post-game presser where the *ichigan coaches or players just shut the fuck up and act with some humility? Coach Moore was fine, but Roman Wilson is the new one to run his mouth.   Jesus Christ, boys.   That sort of thing and you're lucky you're allowed in front of the podium under Tress, Urban and Day.  

28 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

They were prepared to grind out a win down the stretch, Buckeyes weren't.    McCord's stats under pressure are some of the worst in the B1G and his legs aren't quite enough to compensate.   Hats off to them for making the plays we've become accustomed to seeing tOSU pull out the previous two decades.     Loss aside, nobody argues with watching a good football game.

edit: That said, once... just fucking once, can I get a post-game presser where the *ichigan coaches or players just shut the fuck up and act with some humility? Coach Moore was fine, but Roman Wilson is the new one to run his mouth.   Jesus Christ, boys.   That sort of thing and you're lucky you're allowed in front of the podium under Tress, Urban and Day.  

Well, it’s not like Michigan is a classy organization to begin with.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Well, it’s not like Michigan is a classy organization to begin with.

They take after their twice suspended loser coach

13 hours ago, Browns149 said:

You lost to TCU. And have NEVER been to the title game 

OSU won the playoff and has been in the playoff 5 times making the title game twice 

This is adorable. Really. 

Losing to Michigan three years in a row and all you got is "but, but, but playoffs!"

3 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

What, this is too much for you?

"Definitely not," Wilson said when asked if the Buckeyes played with more physicality on Saturday than they did in 2022. "I told the receivers this whole week, like, you’ve got guys back there [on Ohio State’s defense] who want to put on the Louis V, the $1,000 outfit and you want to act hard. But when we’re out there, you’re not hard. I see the film. You’re not tough."

Remember, Day at one point said he was going to drop 100 on us. Let's not start with this "humility" BS like OSU is the champion of it. Give me a fucking break

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

This is adorable. Really. 

Losing to Michigan three years in a row and all you got is "but, but, but playoffs!"

The ultimate goal is to win the CHAMPIONSHIP. Beating TTUN is a bonus. At least that’s how OSU sees it. 

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Remember, Day at one point said he was going to drop 100 on us. Let's not start with this "humility" BS like OSU is the champion of it. Give me a fucking break

Remember Hairball wasn’t concerned with Covid until OSU came due on the schedule.

Good times.

• Upvote 1