THE BROWNS BOARD

I listen to Trump Speak.

Axe

4 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Innocent until PROVEN guilty.  And come January 2025 good possibility he will again be PRESIDENT Trump.:D

Keep swigging the Kool-Aid pal...  

23 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Cheetos sure knows how stupid his voters are. You guys get your credit cards. 😆

Grift, grifting away.  A piece of the Orange Messiah's clothes I'm certain will be venerated by his true MAGA cult with the same devotion as a Saint's relic.   

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I will tell you this Cal- CC is most definitely not me.. Have you taken your antipsychotic meds today?   

I don't need no stinking meds. "have you raped any goats in the Ukraine today?" is the kind of garbage you are spewing. You are just here to start trouble out of spite because you can't kick everybody off the forum when they don't buy the crap you are selling. You need to stop puking on discussions around here.

th-2183901595.jpg.945caea5fbf398558f8873ba2712a176.jpg

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I don't need no stinking meds. "have you raped any goats in the Ukraine today?" is the kind of garbage you are spewing. You are just here to start trouble out of spite because you can't kick everybody off the forum when they don't buy the crap you are selling. You need to stop puking on discussions around here.

th-2183901595.jpg.945caea5fbf398558f8873ba2712a176.jpg

I thought this was an open forum for political discussion, so fuck off....  

Gee, did I hit a nerve there?  Don't need any stinking meds? Then you had G*ddamn better stop insulting me as a drunk. Too late for you to grow the f**k up already. You 75 year old paranoid delusional.   Those most in need of psychiatric care usually are those in most denial thereof.  Start trouble?   I think I've said it at least  couple dozen times, THIS ISN'T POLITICAL DISCUSSION, IT'S A FUCKING RIGHT WING ECHO CHAMBER.  You've just proved my point psycho...   So much hatred loser...  FYI, the only reason your psychotic ass is still on this Forum is Steve (as part of the QAnon Cult) won't ban any nut jobs- like you.  

Not just family members BTW Cal- includes your neighbors... :D   

image.png.9709849bb7994c489e58ad74959e570d.png

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Gee, did I hit a nerve there?  Don't need any stinking meds? Then you had G*ddamn better stop insulting me as a drunk. 75 year old paranoid delusional.   Those most in need of psychiatric care usually are those in most denial thereof.  Start trouble?   I think I've said it at least  couple dozen times, THIS ISN'T POLITICAL DISCUSSION, IT'S A FUCKING RIGHT WING ECHO CHAMBER.  You've just proved my point psycho...   So much hatred loser...  FYI, the only reason your psychotic ass is still on this Forum is Steve (as part of the QAnon Cult) won't ban any nut jobs- like you.  

Not just family members BTW Cal- includes your neighbors... :D   

image.png.9709849bb7994c489e58ad74959e570d.png

Haha.

Who hit who's nerve? And a meme to boot. Calm down old man, don't want to see you have a stroke.

• Upvote 2

Cheetos really knows how stupid his cult is. 

- The ALL-TIME record high happened before the vote.

- FED said no internet rate increase and the rates should drop next year. Then the market went through the roof. 

But you morons will think it because of the impeachment inquiry. You know because you are in a cult and follow your orders like the good dogs that you are. 🤣

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

your idea of "discussion" is bashing anyone who won't kiss your wino rear end.

Which is most of us. Your slurs are out of anger that you aren't a "god" on this forum.

haha, too bad. You lose. It's you who keeps talking about wine. And more than me wonder if drunken episodes would explain your behavior on this forum, whoreta.

57p9bk-1956864956.jpg.e09c75128a603552a2233468647d162d.jpg

1vx9wu-2390902536.jpg.63f84c3dd1db497b9a7a122b74c86b15.jpg

25 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

your idea of "discussion" is bashing anyone who won't kiss your wino rear end.

Which is most of us. Your slurs are out of anger that you aren't a "god" on this forum.

haha, too bad. You lose. It's you who keeps talking about wine. And more than me wonder if drunken episodes would explain your behavior on this forum, whoreta.

Coming from a teetotaler, I totally understand your lack of understanding regarding wine.  

When you have nothing, INSULT- loser...  Again, thanks for proving what I just posted- you right wing nut jobs don't want to hear anything that goes against the unverified crap that gets posted here.  Like those millions of bogus ballots.  

From the looks of your posting, seems like you spend hours every day scanning The Blaze, Patriot Alerts, News Max, and probably Epoch Times for the conspiracy of the day... So you can post it here and and get no responses.  That's what crazy people do- talk to themselves.  :D 

And to paraphrase Winston Churchill's famous quote, I may have been drunk in the past- but today I'm dead sober, however you're still one psychotic loony.     

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Coming from a teetotaler, I totally understand your lack of understanding regarding wine.  

When you have nothing, INSULT- loser...  Again, thanks for proving what I just posted- you right wing nut jobs don't want to hear anything that goes against the unverified crap that gets posted here.  Like those millions of bogus ballots.  

From the looks of your posting, seems like you spend hours every day scanning The Blaze, Patriot Alerts, News Max, and probably Epoch Times for the conspiracy of the day... So you can post it here and and get no responses.  That's what crazy people do- talk to themselves.  :D 

And to paraphrase Winston Churchill's famous quote, I may have been drunk in the past- but today I'm dead sober, however you're still one psychotic loony.     

You cry a lot about things posted here.

That makes me happy.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

From the looks of your posting, seems like you spend hours every day scanning The Blaze, Patriot Alerts, News Max, and probably Epoch Times for the conspiracy of the day...

I also don't need responses - I post what I think is interesting to be read. That's all. I don't know Patriot Alerts, rarely ever have seen Epoch Times, almost never Newsmax crap.

You no likey my couple of favorite places? sorry to make you cry, shirley karen whoreta. I'm mostly Redstate and Drudge.

Meanwhile, in sober reality land - you have blood on your hands from your vote against Pres Trump. Maybe you like rape, torture, kidnapping, babies burned alive and wars?

NONE OF IT WOULD BE HAPPENING IN UKRAINE OR ISRAEL IF PRES TRUMP WAS STILL PRESIDENT>

14 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I also don't need responses - I post what I think is interesting to be read. That's all. I don't know Patriot Alerts, rarely ever have seen Epoch Times, almost never Newsmax crap.

You no likey my couple of favorite places? sorry to make you cry, shirley karen whoreta. I'm mostly Redstate and Drudge.

Meanwhile, in sober reality land - you have blood on your hands from your vote against Pres Trump. Maybe you like rape, torture, kidnapping, babies burned alive and wars?

NONE OF IT WOULD BE HAPPENING IN UKRAINE OR ISRAEL IF PRES TRUMP WAS STILL PRESIDENT>

Well suck it up buttercup if stuff that isn't right wing conspiracy hurts your feelings, and you don't want it posted here.  Unfortunately, I don't have the time or inclination to post stuff here on a daily basis from YouTube like Farron Balanced, The Damage Report, Glenn Kirshner, Medias Touch Network, or David Packman....  That would REALLY piss you off.  :D  

1) I have blood on my hands? LOL!!!  Well Doctor (he thinks he is) Trump killed around 500,000 AMERICANS telling folks masks were optional, drink bleach or shove a UV light up your ass. And it was going to be gone by Easter- remember?    FWIW, if he was an average schmuck like us- he'd most likely already be dead, except the Docs managed to save his sorry ass using some experimental treatments when he caught  his beloved "China Virus".   :D  :D :D  

2) Regarding your BOLD you have no way in hell of know that- pure projection about the Mango Messiah. As far as Ukraine goes, damn right, because it would now be a puppet state of his pal Vlad.  :(   

Ah, believe whatever the hell you want to Cal.... There's maybe a 5% chance I'd vote for Nikki Haley, but ZERO I'll ever consider voting for a guy who has 91 felony counts against him. If you think all those charges are bogus, have another swig of the Orange Kool-Aid.  It literally boggles my mind the RNC is even thinking about giving him the nomination.  

8 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Ah, believe whatever the hell you want to Cal....

I also don't need your messianic stinking permission to do so.

It isn't that you disagree - you are just saying crap to try to get on peoples' nerves.

You banned Axe - everybody is terrible is you can't control them, right?

When someone posts something legit, even if I don't agree, I appreciate.

Your posts are illegitimate. Your actions are hostile, like booting Axe, etc. What's that song? "Are you going to Strawberry Hill" ?

50 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Regarding your BOLD you have no way in hell of know that-

That's a lie. Of course it's true - 4 yrs of PEACE with PRES TRUMP.

Then you fools voted for ...biden commie? and the laughing hyena as vp???

NOW, towards the end of Feb, we will have had THREE YEARS OFWAR, now TWO WARS, and your biden commie has been a coward and a puppet for your leftwing garbage subculture - for about three years.

Ignoring that, is swimming in Egypt, and is disingenuous, mean, terrible,wicked, bad a nasty.

so are your hateful posts.

9 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

That's a lie. Of course it's true - 4 yrs of PEACE with PRES TRUMP.

Then you fools voted for ...biden commie? and the laughing hyena as vp???

NOW, towards the end of Feb, we will have had THREE YEARS OFWAR, now TWO WARS, and your biden commie has been a coward and a puppet for your leftwing garbage subculture - for about three years.

Ignoring that, is swimming in Egypt, and is disingenuous, mean, terrible,wicked, bad a nasty.

so are your hateful posts.

Both Ukraine and Afghanistan wars were still going on baby cow. Why you continue to post this bs is why you are in a cult. Do I need to post the military casualties list again to show you how much better ByDon has been doing compared to your cult leaders time as POTUS?

These US Troops Were Killed In Combat During Trump’s First Year In Office (buzzfeednews.com)

Choosing an arbitrary time frame, Trump tries to make it look like he had Afghanistan under control. But 65 US soldiers died under his command, and 11 of those deaths were in those final months.

User Clip: Trump disregards the lives of American soldiers who died in Afghanistan. | C-SPAN.org

You morons not only believe the stupid shlt your cult leaders says, but you also repeat it over and over again.