THE BROWNS BOARD

●  "The Official"  🏈  - NFL WEEK 14 - JAX at CLE 🏈 Dec.10 Must win? ● CLE 31-27 !! ●

Dutch Oven

11 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Big game for both teams, you crepe eating silly gooses. 

Screen passes galore today when they do throw.  Should be a great day for our LBers to prove to us why the FO, coaching staff and fans are counting on them.  They're also going to throw some crossing routes/slants over the middle today where the Defense has been recently vulnerable.  Having said what they're gonna do, the home team is going to be doing the dictating.  Run the ball down their esophagus!   When pretty football isn't required - it can be gorgeous!

1 hour ago, Flugel said:

Screen passes galore today when they do throw.  Should be a great day for our LBers to prove to us why the FO, coaching staff and fans are counting on them.  They're also going to throw some crossing routes/slants over the middle today where the Defense has been recently vulnerable.  Having said what they're gonna do, the home team is going to be doing the dictating.  Run the ball down their esophagus!   When pretty football isn't required - it can be gorgeous!

I'm playing both Ford and Hunt in my FFL today. Not counting on Cooper though. I see more short stuff to backs which is why I play them both.

• mjp28 changed the title to ●  "The Official"  🏈  - NFL WEEK 14 - JAX  ▪︎at▪︎  CLE (-1½)   🏈  Dec. 10 Must win ?
  • mjp28 pinned this topic
4 minutes ago, bbedward said:

Actually disregard, they confirmed it’s Flacco now 

With Cooper to throw to .... yeah !

GO BROWNS !

would have hoped, for a sloppy track for Sunshine boy Trevor to maneuver from today..

Jags OL may have Blake Hance or Ezra Cleveland across from #95 today.. it's coming out of Sunshine's hands quick today

bring the heat browns & score TD's !

Hopefully giving Denzel Ward's shoulder another week today, don't piss me off along the way :)  

WiN BRown$ !

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

When I read the news pop up I immediately thought "Somewhere, tia is angrily drinking a shot now..." 

Nah, this isn't Manziel territory level drinking.

Not angry, just sort of ....well, 'meh' on it.      Delpit is what he is.   The problem is you're going to have fans celebrating this as some type of 'coup and that Grant is a pro-bowl DB.  

12 minutes ago, bbedward said:

I think it’s not top 10 safety money, so it’s not a bad deal overall.

i mean that, I don’t think the browns are overpaying at least

This is the part that saves it for me.  I don't believe the Brownies are overpaying, but I also understand how tight the $ situation is.   Have to be cautious dealing out any extra for players who have a skillset that can be replaced by cheap(er), younger DB's within a limited time frame.   Same can be said for any position, but I just feel we've about seen most of GD's ceiling.