THE BROWNS BOARD

Merry Christmas!

nickers

I want to wish all of you...... A Joyous Merry Christmas.. And a Happy,healthy New Year... May God bless you.. And Keep you all well .. Live Long... And Prosper!

🙏
✝
🙏
✌
😎
🖖
♥

Son Of God!.png

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Same to you Nicks!   Why do I get the feeling the guy on the camel in the middle is just about to ask "are you 2 knuckleheads sure this is the way to Panini's?"

The Panini's main restaurant is just around the corner from me... It's actually the best one..

Merry Christmas to you all, what time do you lot in USA have Christmas dinner traditionally? I've got some phone calls to make to Browns friends and I don't want to bother them while they are eating. Cheers!

2 minutes ago, Yorkie, going tot dogs said:

Merry Christmas to you all, what time do you lot in USA have Christmas dinner traditionally? I've got some phone calls to make to Browns friends and I don't want to bother them while they are eating. Cheers!

I think a lot of people eat dinner earlier than usual on Christmas, I think most are wrapped up by 5 or so. 

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

I think a lot of people eat dinner earlier than usual on Christmas, I think most are wrapped up by 5 or so. 

Many thanks I'll call them after then.

On 12/24/2023 at 10:41 AM, Ibleedbrown said:

Merry Christmas gang! 🎄

I'll agree with that !      Merry  Christmas   🎄   and a  Happy  New  Year  to you all too !     A good bunch to be with during this time of the year.

And .....  GO BROWNS ! .....  as well.   

• Like 1