THE BROWNS BOARD

We're all rooting for the Lions, right?

MLD Woody

On 1/25/2024 at 4:34 PM, Browns149 said:

Could be the same as Pete Carrroll.

It did however take 6 years for the NCAA to finally put the hammer to USC. Including vacating their National Title. The violations took place in 2004 and 2005. Carroll didn’t leave until 2010, right before the hammer dropped

If you think Michigan is going to have to vacate this national championship you're reaching new levels of stupid 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

If you think Michigan is going to have to vacate this national championship you're reaching new levels of stupid 

It’s happened before. 

39 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Like Mary Hardin-Baylor had to vacate their 2016 Div III Championship was ruled final in 2020 by the NCAA.

USC had to vacate a national title 

according to the NCAA the fab 5 didn’t exist 😂

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

It’s happened before. 

You missed the part where we beat MSU, PSU, Maryland, OSU, Iowa, Alabama, and Washington after the "cheating" stopped. Try to follow along. 

(And we could get into the known sign stealing by others, including OSU, or OSU sharing signs with other opponents of Michigan, etc. We could dive into Little Ryan's desperate attempts to stop Harbaugh. But no bother doing it again. And if the catapult rumors or true? Oh damn. )

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You missed the part where we beat MSU, PSU, Maryland, OSU, Iowa, Alabama, and Washington after the "cheating" stopped. Try to follow along. 

(And we could get into the known sign stealing by others, including OSU, or OSU sharing signs with other opponents of Michigan, etc. We could dive into Little Ryan's desperate attempts to stop Harbaugh. But no bother doing it again. And if the catapult rumors or true? Oh damn. )

michigan fan conspiracy theories.jpeg

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So now you are admitting the “cheating” happened. That’s the first step

4 hours ago, Browns149 said:

So now you are admitting the “cheating” happened. That’s the first step

Second step is admitting they should vacate the games they cheated in prior to that run and then of course the resultant national title once those games are vacated. Be similar to LSU having to vacate (think forfeit) all those games under Les Miles at LSU. They now ALL count as loses.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Second step is admitting they should vacate the games they cheated in prior to that run and then of course the resultant national title once those games are vacated. Be similar to LSU having to vacate (think forfeit) all those games under Les Miles at LSU. They now ALL count as loses.

They should also be stripped of their nat'l championship title as well....

21 hours ago, nickers said:

They should also be stripped of their nat'l championship title as well....

I still get a kick out of the coincidence that they played that Championship Game in the same city where the sign stealing Houston Asterisks played.  

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Flugel said:

I still get a kick out of the coincidence that they played that Championship Game in the same city where the sign stealing Houston Asterisks played.  

Great catch!!... Things that make you go... "Hmmm"

6 minutes ago, nickers said:

Think of how many living rooms he told parents he would see their sons through the length of their scholarships.  This advertisement is being brought to you by the NCAA College Football Transfer Portal and Ryan Day approves this message...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Think of how many living rooms he told parents he would see their sons through the length of their scholarships.  This advertisement is being brought to you by the NCAA College Football Transfer Portal and Ryan Day approves this message...

LOL yup... Disgusting on all fronts.. Pete Carroll wears the same asterisk*

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nickers said:

I live in the Tampa area so when they beat the Rays it made me go Hmmm and I even added the prefix "Uh" to that.   The MLB Commissioner was a sissy about holding them accountable.  At least the Big 10 Commish had a couple grapefruits under the acorn.  

2 minutes ago, Flugel said:

I live in the Tampa area so when they beat the Rays it made me go Hmmm and I even added the prefix "Uh" to that.   The MLB Commissioner was a sissy about holding them accountable.  At least the Big 10 Commish had a couple grapefruits under the acorn.  

We used to have a winter retreat in the New Port Richey  off hwy 19.. So I'm very familiar with the area.. Tarpon Springs.. etc.. I think the east coast is nicer.. No Riff Raff.and not so many hillbillies. Thriving music scene.. Great places to eat... Clean.. But damn.. The No-See-um's will eat you alive down there LOL.. I don't know how Mum deals with it... I like it for about a week and then the humidity takes its toll on me... But getting back to the Tampa... There used to this great chain called "Hops". All kinds of Beer and some of the best damn steaks you ever laid buds on.. Carabbas is another favorite.. We have one up here on the west side... I think it blows Olive Garden out of the water...

11 hours ago, Flugel said:

11 hours ago, nickers said:

Alright now you two are treading on sacred ground. This deserves a cal double post for sure.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, nickers said:

We used to have a winter retreat in the New Port Richey  off hwy 19.. So I'm very familiar with the area.. Tarpon Springs.. etc.. I think the east coast is nicer.. No Riff Raff.and not so many hillbillies. Thriving music scene.. Great places to eat... Clean.. But damn.. The No-See-um's will eat you alive down there LOL.. I don't know how Mum deals with it... I like it for about a week and then the humidity takes its toll on me... But getting back to the Tampa... There used to this great chain called "Hops". All kinds of Beer and some of the best damn steaks you ever laid buds on.. Carabbas is another favorite.. We have one up here on the west side... I think it blows Olive Garden out of the water...

Small world!  You wouldn't believe how familiar I am with New Port Richey and Tarpon Springs.  Needless to say, I'm still really easy to cook for. 

My biggest complaint is that red lights feel like they last 5 minutes; and the worst drivers from every state in the country decided to move here.  On a 3 lane highway, they pass people on the tiny shoulder next to the far right lane.  No cop no stop doesn't just apply to stop signs - knuckleheads also use this mentality with red lights (not seeing the cameras above).  

3 hours ago, Flugel said:

Small world!  You wouldn't believe how familiar I am with New Port Richey and Tarpon Springs.  Needless to say, I'm still really easy to cook for. 

My biggest complaint is that red lights feel like they last 5 minutes; and the worst drivers from every state in the country decided to move here.  On a 3 lane highway, they pass people on the tiny shoulder next to the far right lane.  No cop no stop doesn't just apply to stop signs - knuckleheads also use this mentality with red lights (not seeing the cameras above).  

I lived in Orlando for a summer back in 88... It would crack me up how you would be driving down hwy 50 for instance.. you're cruising along at about 50-55 miles an hour and the people just pull out of a parking lot without looking while your going full bore.... Funny story.. one hot day.. I had just gotten home from work.. there was a 711 that was across the street from where I lived.. in Orlando just about everyday it would rain about 1 o'clock... Im sitting outside my apt.. this rather obese bald red headed dude with bermuda shorts on comes out with two full bags of groceries.. Im sitting there watching a pair of chamaeleons fight like little Godzillas on a tree stump.. there was a thunderstorm and a bolt of lightening hit the parking lot about 5 feet behind from this guy... Suddenly the bags go flying and the groceries landed everywhere like confetti... I was sitting there drinking beer and I started laughing my ass off.. I was like... 23 then... It's like it happened last week... Funny shit lol... It was like having a Jeff Spiccoli moment and going "Wowww Dudeeee"!!! "Far out!!!"

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Why would a Browns fan have wanted Detroit to win? They scared me this year.

Detroit winning would have made the Browns the only old school NFL team remaining not to have made a Super Bowl appearance.

Glad that we still have company.

Hey but we got those prehistoric NFL Championships. And so does Detroit.