THE BROWNS BOARD

Rapist has to pay another 83 million on top of the first 5 million.

cccjwh

8 hours ago, Jax said:

Here's your bat shit crazy broad the left cult is obsessed over in there fetish to get Trump.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/crazy-e-jean-carroll-accused-several-men-sexual/

Carroll has claimed to have been assaulted by numerous men other than Donald Trump, including a babysitter’s boyfriend, a dentist, a camp counselor, an unnamed college date, an unnamed boss, and CBS chief executive Les Moonves. Her lawsuit against Trump was funded by Democrat billionaire Reid Hoffman.

We are trying to confirm all of the reported accusations. We know for certain that she accused former CBS CEO Les Moonves of sexual assault.

Moonves “emphatically denies” Carroll’s account.

Here’s what you need to know about E. Jean Carroll, that was previously reported here on The Gateway Pundit. Most of these information were deemed “inadmissible” by the judge per John LeFevre:

• She couldn’t recall the date, month, season, or year the incident happened
  • She never told anyone about it, despite being publicly obsessed with her own sexuality
  • The dress she claims to have been wearing didn’t exist at the time
  • Her description of the dressing room at Bergdorf Goodman was inaccurate, making her sequence of events impossible
  • Her lawsuit was bankrolled by Jeffrey Epstein pal and Democrat (and Nikki Haley) mega-donor Reid Hoffman
  • Democrats created a law (The Adult Survivors Act in 2022) to enable her lawsuit to proceed
  • Her accusation is the exact plotline of an episode of Law & Order (one of her “favorite shows”)
  • Trump’s Apprentice was also one of her favorite shows
  • She has a history of falsely accusing men of rape, including Les Moonves
  • She told Anderson Cooper, “most people think of rape as being sexy. Think of the fantasies.”
  • She made a career promoting promiscuity, even writing glowingly of sexual assault and naming her cat Vagina

Carroll’s interviews on TV, social media posts, and inconsistent information concerning her allegations should have been enough to throw out any case, but not with Judge Kaplan.

There is no way that this case should have been brought to court. Trump was not even told what month or year the ridiculous story actually took place.

Desperate leftist morons. Ignore what your pig in savior Biden is doing though so you can appease your Trump fetishes. It's not a Biden cult, it's a dumbass cult.

A jury of 9 people in a court of law vs your source with MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY right wing nut job site. But you are in a cult, so you believe whatever your dear leader tells you to believe. I gave you link to five times your source posted false information. They are also being sued by the election workers, the same that got 162 million for the dumbass ex-mayor and settlement from OAN. Not sure why I bother, cult members don't care if things are true or not. 

Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Failed Fact Checks (Here are a select few out of dozens.)

Huh,  this is how DJT wins on appeal 

(as if all the BS testimony of EJ Carroll weren't enough)

the OP- CCCP'3 Lincoln project TDS cult is ok with the  total expenditure  involved, using  our tax dollars

for continuing this and the other hoax trials on our next POTUS.

no self-awareness  the fellows here have for this (shit show) 

• Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

the OP- CCCP'3 Lincoln project TDS cult is ok with the  total expenditure  involved, using  our tax dollars

That right there just nullifies the entire charade of bullshit... Straight out election interference...

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

No better explanation of the state of the board than posters confidently posting Gateway pundit links to "prove" their point...

Is that all you got? You pinheads believe a nutcase with zero evidence about something that took place decades ago.

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

A jury of 9 people in a court of law vs your source with MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY right wing nut job site. But you are in a cult, so you believe whatever your dear leader tells you to believe. I gave you link to five times your source posted false information. They are also being sued by the election workers, the same that got 162 million for the dumbass ex-mayor and settlement from OAN. Not sure why I bother, cult members don't care if things are true or not. 

Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Failed Fact Checks (Here are a select few out of dozens.)

Are you going to use snopes too? They were just caught lying about Biden. Ahhh, the leftist cult.

these liars sure know who to go to -

guess who appointed this judge?

BILL CLINTON. A bunch of corrupt sombeitches in our gov and our judicial system.

Bigger, more serious trouble.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_A._Kaplan

Federal judicial service

On May 5, 1994, Kaplan was nominated by President Bill Clinton to a seat on the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York vacated by Judge Gerard Louis Goettel. He was confirmed by the United States Senate on August 9, 1994, and received his commission on August 10, 1994. He took senior status on February 1, 2011.[5]

1 hour ago, Jax said:

Is that all you got? You pinheads believe a nutcase with zero evidence about something that took place decades ago.

You actively believe Gateway Pundit

I don't need to "have" anything. Your delusion speaks for itself 

2 hours ago, Jax said:

Interesting, where do they get their information? They just like to bash the site because they can't argue anything else but they won't post their own sources.

Bro I've posted NASA links before and I was told deep state, liberal, left wing, blah blah blah. 

You and others have lost all ability to distinguish a legitimate source on the Internet (though, I believe our elderly posters never developed this skill to begin with). You'd gladly equate Infowars to ABC. Hell, even Gateway pundit to MSNBC. False equivalencies to defend your bias are par for the course. No point in trying to make you think otherwise. Lost cause. 

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Bro I've posted NASA links before and I was told deep state, liberal, left wing, blah blah blah. 

You and others have lost all ability to distinguish a legitimate source on the Internet (though, I believe our elderly posters never developed this skill to begin with). You'd gladly equate Infowars to ABC. Hell, even Gateway pundit to MSNBC. False equivalencies to defend your bias are par for the course. No point in trying to make you think otherwise. Lost cause. 

I didn't realize you were the authority on what is a legitimate source.

and, Victor explains that her fake lawsuit, aided by a clinton appointed "judge"....is bs.

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2024/01/28/victor-davis-hanson-shreds-833m-judgment-in-e-jean-carroll-suit-against-trumpan-embarrassing-farce-n2169349

Victor Davis Hanson Shreds $83.3M Judgment in E. Jean Carroll Suit Against Trump—An 'Embarrassing Farce'

22 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

Oh I'm going to go ahead and save this gem for future out comes.

31 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Oh I'm going to go ahead and save this gem for future out comes.

Go ahead, while your at it, can you find your posts on fani Willis / Fulton Co ?  That'll be a good start to point out your lack of awareness regarding the outcome that says trumps legal defense will watch each charge get dropped.  you then will have a treasure trove of utter bullsh** that will remain   (see peckers penchant for vaccines and masks) IF you don't 1st go back and delete them? Hehe

• Thanks 2

20 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Whenever you come to the realization that the majority of the MSM is owned by billionaire Liberals that no longer employ journalist, you're going to see things in a different light.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Whenever you come to the realization that the majority of the MSM is owned by billionaire Liberals that no longer employ journalist, you're going to see things in a different light.

He never got to see real journalism from the likes of Mike Royko or Herb Kamm... Yes they were democrats but they were objective and honest and didnt have an agenda...

• Upvote 1

On 1/29/2024 at 10:33 AM, Canton Dawg said:

Derp State! The excuse losers use to explain all their losing. 😄

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

It's also funny when they state "MSM billionaire liberal blah blah blah" as if RedState and others aren't part of a large media conglomerate on their own or that their favorite conservative shows don't receive billionaire funding too ...

14 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It's also funny when they state "MSM billionaire liberal blah blah blah" as if RedState and others aren't part of a large media conglomerate on their own or that their favorite conservative shows don't receive billionaire funding too ...

go peck on george soros. just because someone is a billionaire, doesn't mean they want to take down countries he can't control.

Your ignorance is constant.feb423c358057c30108b430d7a773757-1467447655.jpg.7658759938bf402a7f903188b85b3be6.jpg

17 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

go peck on george soros. just because someone is a billionaire, doesn't mean they want to take down countries he can't control.

Your ignorance is constant.feb423c358057c30108b430d7a773757-1467447655.jpg.7658759938bf402a7f903188b85b3be6.jpg

"My billionaire that owns media is ok because he produces media that agrees with my world view.

But that other billionaire that owns media is bad because I disagree with that media "

Brilliant Cal 

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

"My billionaire that owns media is ok because he produces media that agrees with my world view.

But that other billionaire that owns media is bad because I disagree with that media "

Brilliant Cal 

stupid, woodpecker.

soros does not just own media. grow up, someday?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/george-soros-pours-millions-texas-shifting-power-dems

George Soros pours millions into Texas in hopes of shifting power to Dems

The financier has recently donated over $3M to at least five left-wing groups in the Lone Star State

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Right, because billionaires like Marc Benioff, Patrick Soon Shiong, and Jeff Bezos are card carrying members of the GOP. 🤣😂🤡

• Upvote 1