THE BROWNS BOARD

Rapist has to pay another 83 million on top of the first 5 million.

cccjwh

58 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Right, because billionaires like Marc Benioff, Patrick Soon Shiong, and Jeff Bezos are card carrying members of the GOP. 🤣😂🤡

Right, because it couldn't be that most of the country doesn't agree with you. Has to be a conspiracy.  Bahahaha Losers and thier derp state. 

Cheetos loses. "It's the derp state's fault." - Cult members

Cheetos indicted by a grand jury. "It's the derp state's fault." - Cult members

Cheetos have to paid 5 million for raping and defaming a woman. "It's the derp state's fault." - Cult members

Cheetos steal classified documents. "It's the derp state's fault." - Cult members

Cheetos indicted by another grand jury. "It's the derp state's fault." - Cult members

Cheetos loses the House. "It's the derp state's fault." - Cult members

Cheetos indicted by another grand jury. "It's the derp state's fault." - Cult members

Cheetos loses the Senate. "It's the derp state's fault." - Cult members

Jury makes Cheetos pay 83 million for raping and defaming a woman. "It's the derp state's fault." - Cult members

KC makes it to another Super Bowl. "It's the derp state's fault." - Cult members

Fox News has to pay 750+ million for lying and defaming a company. "It's the derp state's fault." - Cult members

Nobody tells Cheetos he has toilet stuck to his shoe. "It's the derp state's fault." - Cult members

p06n0x4x.thumb.jpg.4538dcd239a682128cbe2e783cba2b83.jpg

"Derp State" The excuse loser use to explain why they lose all the time. 

26 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Right, because it couldn't be that most of the country doesn't agree with you. Has to be a conspiracy.  Bahahaha Losers and thier derp state. 

Cheetos loses. "It's the derp state's fault." - Cult members

Cheetos indicted by a grand jury. "It's the derp state's fault." - Cult members

Cheetos have to paid 5 million for raping and defaming a woman. "It's the derp state's fault." - Cult members

Cheetos steal classified documents. "It's the derp state's fault." - Cult members

Cheetos loses the House. "It's the derp state's fault." - Cult members

Cheetos loses the Senate. "It's the derp state's fault." - Cult members

Jury makes Cheetos pay 83 million for raping and defaming a woman. "It's the derp state's fault." - Cult members

KC makes it to another Super Bowl. "It's the derp state's fault." - Cult members

Fox News has to pay 750+ million for lying and defaming a company. "It's the derp state's fault." - Cult members

Nobody tells Cheetos he has toilet stuck to his shoe. "It's the derp state's fault." - Cult members

p06n0x4x.thumb.jpg.4538dcd239a682128cbe2e783cba2b83.jpg

"Derp State" The excuse loser use to explain why they lose all the time. 

You’re moving those goal posts again, or you’re off your aderall.

My post was regarding liberal billionaires owning media companies, and your fucking TDS goes raging because you can’t dispute what I posted.

Focus Biden Nut Swinger…Focus.

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

You’re moving those goal posts again, or you’re off your aderall.

My post was regarding liberal billionaires owning media companies, and your fucking TDS goes raging because you can’t dispute what I posted.

Focus Biden Nut Swinger…Focus.

Yes and my post was about losers like you using the derp state as excuse for you being such loser. You are blaming the derp state media on people not thinking like you do. When it just that you are gullible and have fallen for being told that the "liberal billionaires owning media companies" by your "news" sources twenty times a day. MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history. 

"You can only trust us." - Every cult leader

3 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

"I'm a big boy! I can write my name!" - Cheetos Jesus. Bahahaha

At least Cheetos can form complete sentences.

Unlike what’s his name.

IMG_5275.jpeg

• Upvote 1

So nice Trump can visit farmers and sign their tractor for them and he's right, you won't see Biden doing anything like that.

Especially if there's no kids to sniff/grope.

My favorite was when Biden visited some factory workers for a pr stunt and instead challenged them to a fight LOL.

3 hours ago, Jax said:

So nice Trump can visit farmers and sign their tractor for them and he's right, you won't see Biden doing anything like that.

Especially if there's no kids to sniff/grope.

My favorite was when Biden visited some factory workers for a pr stunt and instead challenged them to a fight LOL.

And the demented old fuck still doesn’t work for us.

IMG_5277.jpeg

On 2/3/2024 at 11:40 AM, cccjwh said:

Yes and my post was about losers like you using the derp state as excuse for you being such loser. You are blaming the derp state media on people not thinking like you do. When it just that you are gullible and have fallen for being told that the "liberal billionaires owning media companies" by your "news" sources twenty times a day. MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history. 

"You can only trust us." - Every cult leader

On 2/3/2024 at 8:55 PM, hammertime said:

Biden hasn’t been aware of reality for a long time.  Well before the stolen election.

Pretty sad.

What's REALLY sad is you Cultists still believing Donnie actually won the 2020 election, a mountain of evidence and failed court challenges to the contrary....  Conspiracy away...  

Keep believing your Mango Messiah pal...  You're really a waste of my time. LOL, can't tell Nikki Haley, Nikki Halley, Nikki Haley from Nancy Pelosi anymore.  Glitch much Trumpie?  Nikki is living in his head rent free 24\7... :D Sioux City Iowa as opposed to Sioux Falls South Dakota.... Has trouble remembering where he is.  Wake up, the guy is obviously showing signs of dementia- (it does run in the family). So I'd suggest finding a GOP candidate that has a better grip on reality, as well as not 91 felony indictments he's going to be dealing with shortly. LOL, $50 million in legal fees, and counting...  Have you sent your contribution to help the poor billionaire out recently?   :D 

BTW, What I did find interesting today mucking around the Internet, was the diagnosis of a "psychopath". 

• Item 1: Glibness/superficial charm
  • Item 2: Grandiose sense of self-worth
  • Item 3: Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom
  • Item 4: Pathological lying
  • Item 5: Conning/manipulative
  • Item 6: Lack of remorse or guilt
  • Item 7: Shallow affect
  • Item 8: Callous/lack of empathy
  • Item 9: Parasitic lifestyle
  • Item 10: Poor behavioral controls
  • Item 11: Promiscuous sexual behavior
  • Item 12: Early behavior problems
  • Item 13: Lack of realistic long-term goals
  • Item 14: Impulsivity
  • Item 15: Irresponsibility
  • Item 16: Failure to accept responsibility for own actions
  • Item 17: Many short-term marital relationships
  • Item 18: Juvenile delinquency
  • Item 19: Revocation of conditional release
  • Item 20: Criminal versatility

On a 0-2 scale in my book DJT is (charitably) around 35\40 on that scale. Ted Bundy was 39\40...  

41 minutes ago, hoorta said:

What's REALLY sad is you Cultists still believing Donnie actually won the 2020 election, a mountain of evidence and failed court challenges to the contrary....  Conspiracy away...  

Keep believing your Mango Messiah pal...  You're really a waste of my time. LOL, can't tell Nikki Haley, Nikki Halley, Nikki Haley from Nancy Pelosi anymore.  Glitch much Trumpie?  Nikki is living in his head rent free 24\7... :D Sioux City Iowa as opposed to Sioux Falls South Dakota.... Has trouble remembering where he is.  Wake up, the guy is obviously showing signs of dementia- (it does run in the family). So I'd suggest finding a GOP candidate that has a better grip on reality, as well as not 91 felony indictments he's going to be dealing with shortly. LOL, $50 million in legal fees, and counting...  Have you sent your contribution to help the poor billionaire out recently?   :D 

BTW, What I did find interesting today mucking around the Internet, was the diagnosis of a "psychopath". 

On a 0-2 scale in my book DJT is (charitably) around 35\40 on that scale. Ted Bundy was 39\40...  

Cheers! 🍷

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

image.thumb.png.6832d61b49a021b7f4f4ad4c7b9b56a1.png

21 hours ago, Vambo said:

image.thumb.png.6832d61b49a021b7f4f4ad4c7b9b56a1.png

You sure as hell should Vambo...  OAN, NewsMax, Fox- it works both ways... I wouldn't expect you to realize it, but DJT fits the requirement of being a sociopath to a T... Not to mention he's rapidly descending into dementia. I didn't need the MSM to come to that conclusion either.   

I can't stop you if you'd rather vote for a wannabe dictator- yeah, Donnie said that- if you weren't paying attention. 

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

I think your inability to use memes correctly (Cal) disgusts me the most about you. And that's saying a lot

I had a nice long rebuttal typed up, but I lost it Woodster... 🙄 The little sick puppy has nothing better to do but insult when he can't refute the pretty convincing evidence his hero perfectly fits the criteria for a psychopath, and is a candidate for a dementia memory care unit. LOL, Nikki Haley is now Nancy Pelosi... There's plenty more, but the Cult is in total denial about it.  Not worth arguing with a guy who's living in his little OAN induced alternate reality.  

25 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I had a nice long rebuttal typed up, but I lost it Woodster... 🙄 The little sick puppy has nothing better to do but insult when he can't refute the pretty convincing evidence his hero perfectly fits the criteria for a psychopath, and is a candidate for a dementia memory care unit. LOL, Nikki Haley is now Nancy Pelosi... There's plenty more, but the Cult is in total denial about it.  Not worth arguing with a guy who's living in his little OAN induced alternate reality.  

Cheers! 🍷

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

You sure as hell should Vambo...  OAN, NewsMax, Fox- it works both ways... I wouldn't expect you to realize it, but DJT fits the requirement of being a sociopath to a T... Not to mention he's rapidly descending into dementia. I didn't need the MSM to come to that conclusion either.   

I can't stop you if you'd rather vote for a wannabe dictator- yeah, Donnie said that- if you weren't paying attention. 

image.png.cc5e04ceaf3c3249e9756f3fd94ecb4d.png

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I use them in a funny manner. Yes, you, whoreta etc demand to the the judge of what is allowed to be posted, which memes are allowed, what opinions are allowed.....

just keep chirping and pecking, birdie, and whining like the sissy bird you are.

have you figured out your gender yet?

013a37936cb60e6ddd5d91380f939687-3547579828.jpg.f551e98a5f7aa099a1dc88f51a310115.jpg

13 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I use them in a funny manner. Yes, you, whoreta etc demand to the the judge of what is allowed to be posted, which memes are allowed, what opinions are allowed.....

just keep chirping and pecking, birdie, and whining like the sissy bird you are.

have you figured out your gender yet?

013a37936cb60e6ddd5d91380f939687-3547579828.jpg.f551e98a5f7aa099a1dc88f51a310115.jpg

I feel bad for you 

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I feel bad for you 

because I'm not gay, perverted, a failure in life, "midgendered" and a hater of everyone and everything?

I'll patriot who loves his country, an honest, genuine human being who has had a very wonderful and successful life. And, I have a sense of humor. You haters do not. too bad.

sorry, woodpecker, you should feel sorry for yourself. Get some good self-help books, have someone read them to you, and you will find some happiness. Or, you could hit the booze like your nanny and lose yourself..... your choice.

On 1/26/2024 at 9:35 PM, nickers said:

Total farce based on 0 physical evidence... What a sham job...

That dried up crazy hag will never see a dime of Trumps money. It will be appealed and thrown out. That was just a sham civil trial. Trump has been convicted of nothing. Don't need evidence in a civil trial just feelings and the right judge with ties to the complaining party. Some of you people need to read for yourself and quit believing everything you hear on CNN 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, darkside5 said:

That dried up crazy hag will never see a dime of Trumps money. It will be appealed and thrown out. That was just a sham civil trial. Trump has been convicted of nothing. Don't need evidence in a civil trial just feelings and the right judge with ties to the complaining party. Some of you people need to read for yourself and quit believing everything you hear on CNN 

First appeal was already thrown out. There is nothing to appeal. Crying and lying doesn't work in court, it's why Cheetos loses case after case after case. 

Deep State: The excuse losers use to explain all their losses.

Don't worry you can always give him more money. Get some more NTFs and red hats. 😄

On 2/8/2024 at 6:57 AM, cccjwh said:

First appeal was already thrown out. There is nothing to appeal. Crying and lying doesn't work in court, it's why Cheetos loses case after case after case. 

Don't worry you can always give him more money. Get some more NTFs and red hats. 😄

Sure there's something else to appeal. But I'm not going to do your homework for you . Just keep copying off the dummies in your class.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, darkside5 said:

Sure there's something else to appeal. But I'm not going to do your homework for you . Just keep copying off the dummies in your class.

Oh, they will make something up. But there are no ground for the appeal. Cheetos has 30 days to post bond for the money, if he can find someone who is stupid enough to post his bond. Otherwise, it's time to start selling stuff. 👍

They might reduce the award to 50 million in appeal and you cult member will crow like it's a big win. "Look Cheetos won in court, only has to pay 50 million! Take that libs!" 😀

• Haha 1

On 2/8/2024 at 6:57 AM, cccjwh said:

image.png.a61e5b8f07285b29da7856fff1f10bf6.png

• Upvote 1