THE BROWNS BOARD

Rapist has to pay another 83 million on top of the first 5 million.

cccjwh

I sure Cheetos will go straight to defaming her some more and another lawsuit will be files next week. Can't fix stupid. Speaking of which, your lord and savior needs more of your money. Donate today!

(1) Trump Trial Live Updates: Carroll Defamation Case Heads to Jury for Verdict - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

A Manhattan jury on Friday ordered former President Donald J. Trump to pay $83.3 million to the writer E. Jean Carroll for defaming her in social media posts, news conferences and even on the campaign trail ever since she first accused him in 2019 of raping her in a department store dressing room decades earlier.

The award included $65 million in punitive damages, which the nine-member jury assessed after finding Mr. Trump, 77, had acted maliciously after Ms. Carroll’s lawyers pointed to Mr. Trump’s persisting in attacks on her, both from the White House and after leaving office.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

I sure Cheetos will go straight to defaming her some more and another lawsuit will be files next week. Can't fix stupid. Speaking of which, your lord and savior needs more of your money. Donate today!

(1) Trump Trial Live Updates: Carroll Defamation Case Heads to Jury for Verdict - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

A Manhattan jury on Friday ordered former President Donald J. Trump to pay $83.3 million to the writer E. Jean Carroll for defaming her in social media posts, news conferences and even on the campaign trail ever since she first accused him in 2019 of raping her in a department store dressing room decades earlier.

The award included $65 million in punitive damages, which the nine-member jury assessed after finding Mr. Trump, 77, had acted maliciously after Ms. Carroll’s lawyers pointed to Mr. Trump’s persisting in attacks on her, both from the White House and after leaving office.

Which we all know is fabricated liberal horse shit..  Now go kill yourself!!

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Telling users to kill themselves?

Yikes... 

You included...

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I should/could put you in timeout. I think you might need to cool off. Gramps is getting cranky. Needs a nap

Go find your safe space pussy....

I read the the title of the thread and thought Tara Reade received a big payday from Dementia Joe.

Then I realized Dementia Joe doesn’t have $83 million! 🤣😂🤡

He would have to get a loan from Hunter.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Canton Dawg said:

I read the the title of the thread and thought Tara Reade received a big payday from Dementia Joe.

Carroll has 83 million. Make sure you give her some more of your money. 😁

23 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

nickers is really triggered. His leader has to pay and it's really is hitting him hard. 

I don't get triggered numb nut.. I just call out bullshit when I see it.. And you are full of it...

26 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

"a violation of our justice system" Alina Habba

Trump wins on appeal  

indictment.jpg

Total farce based on 0 physical evidence... What a sham job...

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Carroll has 83 million. Make sure you give her some more of your money. 😁

So that bitch has $83 million?

To my knowledge, Trump hasn’t wrote the check yet.

15 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

So that bitch has $83 million?

To my knowledge, Trump hasn’t wrote the check yet.

I'll guarantee she won't see one fucking cent...

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Neither does Trump, according to his tax records. 😂

21 hours ago, cccjwh said:

I see the Cult (as usual) unquestionally believes the Lyin' King... Of course DTT will appeal, Habba-Babba already said so.  Yeah, Stormy is lying too.  

The $83 million is penny-ante compared to when Judge Engoron hits him with a few $$$ hundred million for tax fraud.  Tired of winning yet Donnie?   

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

I see the Cult (as usual) unquestionally believes the Lyin' King... Of course DTT will appeal, Habba-Babba already said so.  Yeah, Stormy is lying too.  

The $83 million is penny-ante compared to when Judge Engoron hits him with a few $$$ hundred million for tax fraud.  Tired of winning yet Donnie?   

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Isn't it just so cute how he spams the threads that have info he doesn't like?

Like a virtual tantrum by an old, decaying man. 

I wasn't spamming, I was making a statement on the dis ingenuousness of the title of the thread. The two or three I did it on, was for fun. There's a lot of threads with titles I don't respect the validity of, but the few I made my statement about the gaslighting nonsense were especially worthless, peckerhead.

But you earned the now longstanding nickname "woodpecker" because you have spammed more threads than a giant hardwood tree can make toothpicks.

I just thought it was funny to do for a few minutes. Thanks for spamming my sense of humor again, humorless woodpecker.

tenor.gif?itemid=14774536&f=1&nofb=1&ipt

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I wasn't spamming, I was making a statement on the dis ingenuousness of the title of the thread. The two or three I did it on, was for fun. There's a lot of threads with titles I don't respect the validity of, but the few I made my statement about the gaslighting nonsense were especially worthless, peckerhead.

But you earned the now longstanding nickname "woodpecker" because you have spammed more threads than a giant hardwood tree can make toothpicks.

I just thought it was funny to do for a few minutes. Thanks for spamming my sense of humor again, humorless woodpecker.

tenor.gif?itemid=14774536&f=1&nofb=1&ipt

“It could not find that he ‘raped’ her if it determined that Mr Trump forcibly penetrated Ms Carroll’s private sexual parts with his fingers – which commonly is considered ‘rape’ in other contexts – because the New York penal law definition of rape is limited to penile penetration.”

- Judge Kaplan

2 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

“It could not find that he ‘raped’ her if it determined that Mr Trump forcibly penetrated Ms Carroll’s private sexual parts with his fingers – which commonly is considered ‘rape’ in other contexts – because the New York penal law definition of rape is limited to penile penetration.”

- Judge Kaplan

That's not rape that's heavy petting you idiot!.. People do it all the time...!!

Here's your bat shit crazy broad the left cult is obsessed over in there fetish to get Trump.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/crazy-e-jean-carroll-accused-several-men-sexual/

Carroll has claimed to have been assaulted by numerous men other than Donald Trump, including a babysitter’s boyfriend, a dentist, a camp counselor, an unnamed college date, an unnamed boss, and CBS chief executive Les Moonves. Her lawsuit against Trump was funded by Democrat billionaire Reid Hoffman.

We are trying to confirm all of the reported accusations. We know for certain that she accused former CBS CEO Les Moonves of sexual assault.

Moonves “emphatically denies” Carroll’s account.

Here’s what you need to know about E. Jean Carroll, that was previously reported here on The Gateway Pundit. Most of these information were deemed “inadmissible” by the judge per John LeFevre:

• She couldn’t recall the date, month, season, or year the incident happened
  • She never told anyone about it, despite being publicly obsessed with her own sexuality
  • The dress she claims to have been wearing didn’t exist at the time
  • Her description of the dressing room at Bergdorf Goodman was inaccurate, making her sequence of events impossible
  • Her lawsuit was bankrolled by Jeffrey Epstein pal and Democrat (and Nikki Haley) mega-donor Reid Hoffman
  • Democrats created a law (The Adult Survivors Act in 2022) to enable her lawsuit to proceed
  • Her accusation is the exact plotline of an episode of Law & Order (one of her “favorite shows”)
  • Trump’s Apprentice was also one of her favorite shows
  • She has a history of falsely accusing men of rape, including Les Moonves
  • She told Anderson Cooper, “most people think of rape as being sexy. Think of the fantasies.”
  • She made a career promoting promiscuity, even writing glowingly of sexual assault and naming her cat Vagina

Carroll’s interviews on TV, social media posts, and inconsistent information concerning her allegations should have been enough to throw out any case, but not with Judge Kaplan.

There is no way that this case should have been brought to court. Trump was not even told what month or year the ridiculous story actually took place.

Desperate leftist morons. Ignore what your pig in savior Biden is doing though so you can appease your Trump fetishes. It's not a Biden cult, it's a dumbass cult.

• Thanks 1