THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheetos fraud verdict: 355 million and barred from running business in NY state (3 years).

cccjwh

15 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Let me get this straight. A guy who was just fined 350+ million for overvaluing his assets is telling you, that his social network is worth 4 billion. And you believe him. MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history.

They've tried. I don't anticipate you or any TDS liberal ever getting it straight.

On 2/19/2024 at 12:16 AM, hoorta said:

ROTF, LMAO!!! are you off your meds tonight Cal? SERIOUSLY. You insulting piece of delusional waste of my time. Gee, looks like I triggered you bad!!!! :D  Following in the footsteps of your demented Orange Messiah, who's been going off the rails recently, throwing a few dozen posts on Truth Social in the middle of then night.  Just go back to your basement and survey the latest on The Blaze, NewsMax, Brietbart, OAN, Patriot Alerts, (and others) to dig up the latest conspiracy to post something new here, so you can talk to yourself, (with no responses) to show how lonely you are and craving for attention...  Get a life already, and really- get a better grip on reality.  

Got your order in for those Air Trumps? Right after Trump Air, Trump Vodka, Trump University. and a few others.. The grift continues...    :D :D :D  He's found his niche in life alright- shoe salesman. 

Those folks in Philly weren't  part of the usual Cult following- and they were cheering him alright- giving him the Bronx cheer.. Including a few F yous.  Too bad I can't find the appropriate clip.. 

Yet you post garbage that no one reads.

You wasted your time. Again.

On 2/19/2024 at 8:38 AM, cccjwh said:

It's funny af. It just like Cheetos lawyers. Spam the board with shlt and hope to hide how stupid Cheetos looks. 😆

NBC? Keven O'Leary?

You just refuse to read them.

Shark Tank star Kevin O’Leary criticized the case, explaining that inflating property valuations is a common practice among real estate developers and does not result in financial harm.

Regardless of where the opposing views come from, you and the other 2 stooges Hoorta and Woody cannot bring yourselves to consider any opinion due to your severe affliction with TDS.

The outrageous $355 million judgement raises red flags to normal people.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, FY56 said:

NBC? Keven O'Leary?

Shark Tank star Kevin O’Leary criticized the case, explaining that inflating property valuations is a common practice among real estate developers and does not result in financial harm.

Regardless of where the opposing views come from, you and the other 2 stooges Hoorta and Woody cannot bring yourselves to consider any opinion due to your severe affliction with TDS.

yes, it does. IT will be overturned - all the banks were repaid, not one dollar was not repaid, there was ZERO dollars damage to anyone, and major giant real estate moguls are saying they are concerned about the partisan hackery, and the outrageous fine.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

So you believe him? Just like Mar Lardo is worth 1.5 billion. 

I neither believer or not believe. It will have to come to fruition.

CBS News MoneyWatch reported Trump COULD get a stake worth $4 Billion.

So do you believe it?

Trump Media's merger with DWAC gets regulatory nod. Trump could get a stake worth $4 billion. - CBS News

1 minute ago, FY56 said:

I neither believer or not believe. It will have to come to fruition.

CBS News Moneyline reported Trump COULD get a stake worth $4 Billion.

So do you believe it?

Again, I'm asking you if you believe the guy who just got fine from systemically over-value his assets, when he tells you his social network is worth 4 billion?

Why is it so difficult for you to answer?

16 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Again, I'm asking you if you believe the guy who just got fine from systemically over-value his assets, when he tells you his social network is worth 4 billion?

Why is it so difficult for you to answer?

Again, you are truly dense.

Why is it so difficult to understand my take? It's what you call being skeptical.

Based on the news report, not on the Tweet, yes I would tend to believe it.

Do you believe it?

You can't answer it either. Because if you say no and it comes to fruition, you'll make yourself look like an ass like you normally do.

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

Again, you are truly dense.

Why is it so difficult to understand my take? It's what you call being skeptical.

Based on the news report, not on the Tweet, yes I would tend to believe it.

Do you believe it?

You can't answer it either. Because if you say no and it comes to fruition, you'll make yourself look like an ass like you normally do.

When they say can be worth up to 4 billion. It can also be worth nothing. Cheetos's network lost 600 million in "value" since its launch. It is worth 100 million now. The network lost over 10 million last year. But Cheetos can get his cult to buy 20.00 shoes for 400.00, so it is possible that he can make money from this. Cheetos has made a living on screwing investors, so he may be able to do again. 

The stockholders of DWAC still have to approve the merger. But it seems like a fit. DWAC recently agreed to pay 18 million to settle fraud chargers. But then again, he has to hold his stock for 6 months after the merger. Cheetos will have to hope the same drop in value doesn't happen again. 

https://www.morningstar.com/news/marketwatch/2024022068/the-stock-linked-to-donald-trumps-truth-social-platform-is-flying-high-read-this-before-you-invest

3 hours ago, FY56 said:

NBC? Keven O'Leary?

The cult of dumbasses must be apartment dwellers.

I’ve explained in another post, I don’t know of anyone who gets to set their property/real estate valuations.

Especially the highly subjective realm of commercial property.

But when your a Dumbocrat that swills the piss that the Liberals give you, you get a cult…of dumbasses.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Cal, if you respond to every post he makes, even if you have him on ignore, you aren't ignoring him. 

If anything it shows he's gotten to you

not at all, since I most certainly do not respond to his posts, I don't read them, dumbfook woodypeckerhead. I couldn't care less about it's content - it is a waste of time - as most of your posts are.

I think it's funny to post a few memes here and there based on the fact that ccc's mega-dumbass posts are cropping up and I am ignoring all content.

Why is it you love to smart off, but you can't help but be a dumbass on every issue?

Are you taking in any of your "just want a better life" gang members into your home, or you are fine with being a hypocrite every minute of your birdlife?

9 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

not at all, since I most certainly do not respond to his posts, I don't read them, dumbfook woodypeckerhead. I couldn't care less about it's content - it is a waste of time - as most of your posts are.

I think it's funny to post a few memes here and there based on the fact that ccc's mega-dumbass posts are cropping up and I am ignoring all content.

Why is it you love to smart off, but you can't help but be a dumbass on every issue?

Are you taking in any of your "just want a better life" gang members into your home, or you are fine with being a hypocrite every minute of your birdlife?

Yep, I read your post and think "this hasn't gotten to cal"

Alright man 

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Yep, I read your post and think "this hasn't gotten to cal"

Alright man 

Thank you, and have a nice birdy day. lol

13 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Cal, if you respond to every post he makes, even if you have him on ignore, you aren't ignoring him. 

If anything it shows he's gotten to you

But him reading my posts, triggers him. He wants to cry but not have to go to his safe place. 👍

The gift that keeps on giving....

Trump Racks up $2.6M in Interest Every Month He Doesn't Pay His Fine (businessinsider.com)

Former President Donald Trump has been ordered to pay interest for the $355 million in penalties from the New York case against him, and it's likely already added about $100 million to his total fine.

Judge Arthur Engoron ruled on Friday that Trump's total amount owed would also include a 9% per annum interest accrued from as early as March 2019. If the former president paid in full today, it should cost him around $450 million.

Trump now stands to lose about $32 million from interest per year if he does not clear his $355 million disgorgement. That's about $87,500 per day, $1 million every 12 days, or $2.66 million per month.

39 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

The gift that keeps on giving....

Trump Racks up $2.6M in Interest Every Month He Doesn't Pay His Fine (businessinsider.com)

Former President Donald Trump has been ordered to pay interest for the $355 million in penalties from the New York case against him, and it's likely already added about $100 million to his total fine.

Judge Arthur Engoron ruled on Friday that Trump's total amount owed would also include a 9% per annum interest accrued from as early as March 2019. If the former president paid in full today, it should cost him around $450 million.

Trump now stands to lose about $32 million from interest per year if he does not clear his $355 million disgorgement. That's about $87,500 per day, $1 million every 12 days, or $2.66 million per month.

And he won't pay one single penny of it... But keep dreaming  mr weasle piss..

8 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Would you like to bet on it? 

No because I'm too poor.. Betting is for people who are delusional...