THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheetos fraud verdict: 355 million and barred from running business in NY state (3 years).

cccjwh

16 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

It's great when the cult members don't debate that what Cheetos did was legal or not. They just cry about it being illegal and CJ is being persecuted. 👍 You guys are half way there.

IMG_5334.jpeg

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Maybe it's time for you to grow the fuck up Cal, I know you won't- you're a lost cause.  All you have is conspiracies and insults. Go back to your delusional rabbit hole.  

Regarding real estate...  There's a slight difference between $18 million and the $2.7 BILLION Trumpie claims MAGA Retardo is worth- FYI- and his- it isn't worth anywhere close to that. THAT (and other ridiculously inflated values) is what got Orangie in legal hot water. Of course you'd rather believe what a pathological liar is spouting.  :D :D :D 

Nothing is going to happen to him Larry... But by all means.. Keep wetting yourself over ever fake allegation... after Allegation.. So far... you dumb liberals have come up swingin and missin badly..  It's comical...

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Maybe it's time for you to grow the fuck up Cal, I know you won't- you're a lost cause.  All you have is conspiracies and insults. Go back to your delusional rabbit hole.  Regarding real estate...  There's a slight difference between $18 million and the $2.7 BILLION Trumpie claims MAGA Retardo is worth- FYI- and his- it isn't worth anywhere close to that. THAT (and other ridiculously inflated values) is what got Orangie in legal hot water. Of course you'd rather believe what a pathological liar is spouting. 

dirty politics is the reason for the prosecutions, whoreta.

People who actually KNOW what they are talking about disagree with you, like most of us who actually can talk about issues intelligently do.

You don't like insults, but you like the insults from your side, and yourself especially.

that is dirtbag drunk garbage', Otis.

Sep 14, 2023September 14, 2023 · 4 min read. 9.4k. WASHINGTON — The charges brought against President Joe Biden. 's son Hunter Biden are rarely prosecuted, legal experts say. Hunter Biden was charged Thursday with three felony gun-related counts, including possession of a firearm by a person

furthermore, whoreta -

Aug 2, 2023Trump was indicted out of Special Counsel Jack Smith's investigation related to 2020 election interference and the Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol riot, and is facing charges such as conspiracy to obstruct ...

sissy whoreta, has no clue,

too much win, whatcha gonna do?

hell, even the nasty gov of NY says "don't worry, we won't go after you..."

meaning, "we only wanted to screw Trump over to ruin him and keep him from being president again".

what a freaking beeatch. No, I'm talking about her, not girlieman whoreta.

https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2024/02/18/nothing-to-worry-about-kathy-hochul-tries-to-reassure-businesses-after-trump-verdict-n2393068

Nothing to Worry About': Kathy Hochul Tries to Reassure Businesses After Outrageous Trump Verdict

and loopy whoreta - is he a member of code pink? his pelosi is po'd....

https://pjmedia.com/rick-moran/2024/02/18/da-alvin-bragg-is-trying-to-punish-trump-for-something-thats-not-a-crime-n4926536

DA Alvin Bragg Is Trying to Punish Trump For Something That's Not a Crime

yeah, code pink can do anything they want, unless.....the dems don't like it.

lol

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/02/18/protestors-deliver-300-pounds-of-poop-to-nancy-pelosis-house-n4926537

Protestors Deliver 300 Pounds of Poop to Nancy Pelosi's House

That's all, folks.

Protestors Deliver 300 Pounds of Poop to Nancy Pelosi's House

32 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

whoreta girlieman

1bb38e8f882f129a6f1be72e7362b4ff9c7e8c5c94edc6f422260003fd8ac446-1651742803.thumb.jpg.1de9d54145e9e2122e48b9da4f1fe79c.jpg

ROTF, LMAO!!! are you off your meds tonight Cal? SERIOUSLY. You insulting piece of delusional waste of my time. Gee, looks like I triggered you bad!!!! :D  Following in the footsteps of your demented Orange Messiah, who's been going off the rails recently, throwing a few dozen posts on Truth Social in the middle of then night.  Just go back to your basement and survey the latest on The Blaze, NewsMax, Brietbart, OAN, Patriot Alerts, (and others) to dig up the latest conspiracy to post something new here, so you can talk to yourself, (with no responses) to show how lonely you are and craving for attention...  Get a life already, and really- get a better grip on reality.  

Got your order in for those Air Trumps? Right after Trump Air, Trump Vodka, Trump University. and a few others.. The grift continues...    :D :D :D  He's found his niche in life alright- shoe salesman. 

Those folks in Philly weren't  part of the usual Cult following- and they were cheering him alright- giving him the Bronx cheer.. Including a few F yous.  Too bad I can't find the appropriate clip.. 

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

ROTF, LMAO!!! are you off your meds tonight Cal? SERIOUSLY. You insulting piece of delusional waste of my time. Gee, looks like I triggered you bad!!!! :D  Following in the footsteps of your demented Orange Messiah, who's been going off the rails recently, throwing a few dozen posts on Truth Social in the middle of then night.  Just go back to your basement and survey the latest on The Blaze, NewsMax, Brietbart, OAN, Patriot Alerts, (and others) to dig up the latest conspiracy to post something new here, so you can talk to yourself, (with no responses) to show how lonely you are and craving for attention...  Get a life already, and really- get a better grip on reality.  

Got your order in for those Air Trumps? Right after Trump Air, Trump Vodka, Trump University. and a few others.. The grift continues...    :D :D :D  He's found his niche in life alright- shoe salesman. 

Those folks in Philly weren't  part of the usual Cult following- and they were cheering him alright- giving him the Bronx cheer.. Including a few F yous.  Too bad I can't find the appropriate clip.. 

I drink alone, yeah
With nobody else
I drink alone, yeah
With nobody else
Yeah, you know when I drink alone
I prefer to be by myself
Now every morning just before breakfast
I don't want no coffee or tea
Just me and my good buddy Weiser
That's all I ever need
'Cause I drink alone, yeah
With nobody else
I prefer to be by myself
Yeah, the other night I laid sleeping
And I woke from a terrible dream
So I caught up my pal Jack Daniel's
And his partner Jimmy Beam
And we drank alone, yeah
With nobody else
I prefer to be by myself
Yeah, the other day I got invited to a party
But I stayed home instead
Just me and my pal Johnny Walker
And his brothers Black and Red
And we drank alone, yeah
With nobody else
I prefer to be by myself
Yeah my whole family done give up on me
And it makes me feel oh so bad
The only one who will hang out with me
Is my dear old granddad
And we drink alone, yeah
With nobody else
I prefer to be by myself
I prefer to be by myself
I drink alone
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

It's funny af. It just like Cheetos lawyers. Spam the board with shlt and hope to hide how stupid Cheetos looks. 😆

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

It's funny af. It just like Cheetos lawyers. Spam the board with shlt and hope to hide how stupid Cheetos looks. 😆

It’s even worse when you crawl out of Dementia Joe’s colon to post some more Cheetos spam.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

nope, I just had fun making you out to be the biggest, stupidest ass on the board. lol

you brag about philly? really? Here's your sign, whoreta:

2f1becdfcc48041d2fbf2e5660824ea2-1483532077.thumb.png.53453331c4525cfbf07af83653504014.png

56 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You know cal is pissed and lost when he just slams Google links into a thread haha

Not sure which is funnier/sadder.

1. The links from terrible source knows for publishing lies

2. That baby cow thinks people actual read his spam.

😁

On 2/16/2024 at 6:01 PM, FairHooker11 said:

Let me get this straight. A guy who was just fined 350+ million for overvaluing his assets is telling you, that his social network is worth 4 billion. And you believe him. MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history.