THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheetos fraud verdict: 355 million and barred from running business in NY state (3 years).

cccjwh

11 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Well yes, what else could it be?

The campaign to be rid of him started that November when he won the election.

It's amusing how assholes like you are puffing out their chests as to say "i told you so".

We all knew pretty much that the decisions handed down were inevitable. That makes you the loser.

Fucking Aye right , Dudeus!

6 hours ago, nickers said:

He may be dead before then Lar...

Preferable to spending the rest of his life rotting in prison.... Considering his track record of losing, he's heading in that general direction. 

6 hours ago, nickers said:

I trust Putin more than I trust Jobama and his robot Biden

Stop swigging the Kool-Ade Nickers.  All of Putin's opposition winds up dead. Navalny just the latest of a dozen or so. Trump essentially came out and said he'd give his pal Vlad the green light to attack a NATO country if they didn't pay up. Nice way for Demented Donnie to start WW III. Ironic- coming from a failed businessman who's stiffed contractors by the dozens. 

When the crackpot wannabe dictator starts spouting stuff like that- you had better believe him. Face it, vote for him- you're getting a guy who admires guys like Putin, Orban, Kim Jong, and Xi.  

BTW, I'm not a big fan of Kamala either. There's better Democrats out there like Hakeem Jeffries and Jamie Raskin. 

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Preferable to spending the rest of his life rotting in prison.... Considering his track record of losing, he's heading in that general direction. 

Stop swigging the Kool-Ade Nickers.  All of Putin's opposition winds up dead. Navalny just the latest of a dozen or so. Trump essentially came out and said he'd give his pal Vlad the green light to attack a NATO country if they didn't pay up. Nice way for Demented Donnie to start WW III. Ironic- coming from a failed businessman who's stiffed contractors by the dozens. 

When the crackpot wannabe dictator starts spouting stuff like that- you had better believe him. Face it, vote for him- you're getting a guy who admires guys like Putin, Orban, Kim Jong, and Xi.  

BTW, I'm not a big fan of Kamala either. There's better Democrats out there like Hakeem Jeffries and Jamie Raskin. 

Keep swillin the demonrat piss Lar..

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, hoorta said:

Hakeem Jeffries?  Jami Raskin?  You are a communist.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

GoFundMe launched to help pay Trump’s legal fees  | The Hill

Do your part and give your lord and savior more of your money!

image.png.5aa7ffbee35535826a71d84a9468b222.png

I feel bad for the folks that have become so brainwashed by this cult they're funneling their own money into it. And we know a lot of these people don't have a lot of cash to go around.

But at the same time... I don't feel that bad. Let a fool and their money be parted. 

Plenty of legal experts like Mark Levin are saying all these charges are completely bs.

Pretty sick garbage - applauding corruption because it's on the leftwing side.

But too much constant alcohol and extreme stupidity can take it's toll.....

mememe_87db4882b3ceb0861e7490651ab34577-

9 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

The Federal Government found no cause to prosecute.  And some bodunk unqualifed Grade D DA from Atlanta wants a RICO case?  LMFAO!

WTF are you talking about? What DC indictment is about the same election charges. Non-Cheetos Jesus, it's impossible to have a conversation with people so completely Ill informed. GA has more detailed RICO laws, which makes it easier to prosecute losers like Cheetos.

The FEDERAL case against Cheetos for trying to steal an election.

A conspiracy against the right to vote and to have one's vote counted, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 241

7. The purpose of the conspiracy was to overturn the legitimate results of the 2020 presidential election by using knowingly false claims of election fraud to obstruct the federal government function by which those results are collected, counted, and certified.

United States v. Donald J. Trump (justice.gov)

Again, how does Willis banging someone exonerate your lord and savior?

Looking forward to you dodging the question with insults and/or memes. 

10 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

WTF are you talking about? What DC indictment is about the same election charges. Non-Cheetos Jesus, it's impossible to have a conversation with people so completely Ill informed. GA has more detailed RICO laws, which makes it easier to prosecute losers like Cheetos.

The FEDERAL case against Cheetos for trying to steal an election.

A conspiracy against the right to vote and to have one's vote counted, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 241

7. The purpose of the conspiracy was to overturn the legitimate results of the 2020 presidential election by using knowingly false claims of election fraud to obstruct the federal government function by which those results are collected, counted, and certified.

United States v. Donald J. Trump (justice.gov)

Again, how does Willis banging someone exonerate your lord and savior?

Wow you really are that stupid...

Just now, nickers said:

Wow you really are that stupid...

Another great reply from dickers. You always add some much to the conversation.

11 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Here's another story from a fellow entrepreneur. The key thing here is to ignore it's Trump. I know for our resident lefty Trump hating dumbasses it's hard to do, even if they give away court rulings and rights to hate him. Just like any court case, it now sets a precedent. I also know it's from a site you pretend to hate just because you can't offer anything of value to counter, but it's all mostly a direct quote.

Only a moron, or if you're in the dumbass cult, would consider this good in any shape or form.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/exclusive-new-york-became-my-top-loser-state/

He further slammed Engoron’s prior ruling that Trump’s 20-acre Mar-a-Lago home in West Palm Beach, Florida, was worth just $18 million, asking, “Why does the judge have a say in that?”  He continued, “The Judge isn’t lending anything,” after noting that it’s the responsibility of lenders to agree on property value before loaning money.

O’Leary added, “When you determine the value of a stabilized building or stabilized facility like Mar a Lago, you look at all the comparables, you look everywhere, and you decide what the market price is. You’re the bank, you’re taking that as collateral, and you’re deciding that you’re going to take that risk on behalf of your risk committee. That’s what you do. You don’t need a judge for that. That’s not what they do.”

While O’Leary doesn’t know if this was a politically motivated attack on Donald Trump, he says it is an “UnAmerican” attack on “every city in America, every player, every investor, every risk-taker, and every entrepreneur in real estate.”

My problem with this is it’s setting bad precedent and bad policy. And it’s a direct assault on the 11th sector of the S&P 500. I mean, you got to understand my perspective. I’m an investor, and I invest in real estate. It’s my largest holding. When we develop buildings, we create jobs. It’s a fundamental sector of the economy, not only for job creation in every city but also for investors. When buildings get stabilized and start generating cash, they get put into REITs. And many, many, many retirees own these REITs for income, and they have for decades and generations. And the methodology, the entrepreneurial aspect of risk-taking in real estate development, whether it’s residential or commercial or office or retail, it doesn’t matter; it’s always the same.

If you’re a developer, and you start by building your first building, and you do a construction loan, you’re taking a huge risk. And if you’re successful, you end up with a stabilized building, and then you have a stabilized building that may be generating a six or seven percent return; that’s the cap rate. You go to a bank and say, “Here’s my building. I think it’s worth $400 million, and I want to borrow $200 million against the building. I bought another piece of land, I’m building another building right beside it, and I need $200 million, and I’ll put up my building that’s worth $400 million here as collateral.” And the bank, and this has been going on since the beginning of time, the bank will say “No, we looked at it, and we think it’s worth $300 million. We don’t think it’s worth $400 million, and here’s the reasons we think it’s only $300 million.” And this negotiation goes on and has forever in every city. And the bankers are very sophisticated that lend in real estate development. They’ve been doing it forever. They have their own process of due diligence, and you, as the developer, are always promoting your building in the very best light. That has been going on forever. There’s nothing illegal about it. It’s a bartering system between two private entities, or public sometimes—it doesn’t matter. And it’s fully transparent, and that negotiated settlement is upon which the new loan is granted along with the terms and covenants.

What happened here is absurd. I don’t understand why the complaint was brought in the first place. Nobody in real estate development does. I don’t see anybody that lost anything. All parties were satisfied. And this judge, out of nowhere, says I’m going to make this claim against this developer—forget that it’s Trump. This has nothing to do with Trump. This is a direct assault on every real estate developer in America. And if it’s true that this developer, which happens to be Trump, why we’re talking about this case. obviously, he gets so much focus. But if he’s guilty, then they’re all guilty, everybody. Let’s let’s find all of these developers guilty in every city in America and, frankly, all around the world. And let’s stop that. Let’s shut down this sector, this important sector of the economy and make sure never, never, never do we do another building. We cannot do this ever again. We’ll go back and live in caves again.

On whether businesses and investors should anti-free market flee states like New York:

I made an individual decision as an investor, and I’m very, very vocal about it. I want to support winner states, winner governors, winner senators that understand the importance of all eleven sectors of the S&P and building an environment, a platform where we can go and risk capital in their state and create jobs and have stable policy. New York is not one of those. It was the worst; it was number two, and now it’s number one. And I’m happy to just talk about this ‘till the cows come home; I’m just one individual, but this is really crazy what’s happening here. And I think as investors, I’m just one investor, but I just want to support those states that have good policy. I don’t care if they’re red or blue. It has nothing to do with it. Do they have a good manager? Has the senator ever run a business or made payroll? Same with a governor, do these people understand how hard it is to create a job and how hard it is to maintain a business in any state? So, if you overtax, or you start to punish, like in Massachusetts, you just drive people out. They make their decisions quietly, and they leave, and those great entrepreneurs go do it somewhere else. We need a healthy competition between states. We need to support the winner states and punish the loser states. And the good people in every loser state, the only way I can do it is vote with my dollars. I vote with my dollars. I don’t give money to loser states. I want the people in those loser states to fire their managers and hire better managers to attract capital back, not just me. I’m just one investor, but this is a market decision. But when you see policy like this, you have to shout out, you have to shine the spotlight on it, and say, “This is a loser state, a 100% loser state and here’s why.”

• Thanks 1

Only morons and cult members read the thegatewaypundit.

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

Detailed Report

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

28 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Annd you add nothing but propaganda garbage...Ccunt boi!

21 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

Detailed Report

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks

Stay stupid.

51 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Honestly man, now that it's apparent he's just a sick, angry old man... Something is lost now. Dude just wants reactions to feel something. Anything 

41 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Detailed Report

Using a Liberal source again. 😂🤣🤡

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Honestly man, now that it's apparent he's just a sick, angry old man... Something is lost now. Dude just wants reactions to feel something. Anything 

thank you for quoting me in a kind of stupid way.

it's you all who thrive on feelings. Logic doesn't have any hold on you at all.

th-1828131830.jpg.6d0ec39cdebf4dda3d212f7f09dfec61.jpg

37 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Stay stupid punk

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Detailed Report

You can probably add The Blaze to that, and possibly OAN.  I did click on the link and see Cal's Blaze quote is hiding behind a paywall...  Wonder if he's contributing to Cheeto's defense fund too.  😄

I just dropped by for a minute to see how the Cult was reacting to Orangie's latest fiscal debacle.  Just the usual- conspiracy, 1\2 facts, and juvenile personal insults... Geez, you act exactly like your immature Mango Messiah Cal... Arrested development... But it's more like mental instability.  . 

• Upvote 1

On 2/16/2024 at 9:31 PM, calfoxwc said:

real estate experts in ny have said it is a common accepted practice.

that ONLY Trump has been sued by a dirty prosecutor who ran on getting Trump on something, and

a lefty dirty not all there judge....

overturned on Appeal.

Seems like mjpee won't grow up - is here because whoreta got po'd because

he kept being a fool.

I guess it's mjpee's turn for urine.

Maybe it's time for you to grow the fuck up Cal, I know you won't- you're a lost cause.  All you have is conspiracies and insults. Go back to your delusional rabbit hole.  

Regarding real estate...  There's a slight difference between $18 million and the $2.7 BILLION Trumpie claims MAGA Retardo is worth- FYI- and his- it isn't worth anywhere close to that. THAT (and other ridiculously inflated values) is what got Orangie in legal hot water. Of course you'd rather believe what a pathological liar is spouting.  :D :D :D 

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Regarding real estate...  There's a slight difference between $18 million and the $2.7 BILLION Trumpie claims MAGA Retardo is worth- FYI- and his- it isn't worth anywhere close to that. THAT (and other ridiculously inflated values) is what got Orangie in legal hot water. Of course you'd rather believe what a pathological liar is spouting.  :D :D :D 

Great topic, since I’ve bought more real estate than your average swinging dick.

I’m assuming you’ve bought a home or two in your lifetime?

If so, did you have a say in the property valuation?

Me neither, the bank appraised the property and decided if it was worth it.

The County Auditor assesses tax valuation on said property.

So what do you think happens to Cheetos real estate taxes at $2.7 billion?

Some of you let your blind hatred for the man cloud your reasoning. 🤦‍♂️

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Great topic, since I’ve bought more real estate than your average swinging dick.

I’m assuming you’ve bought a home or two in your lifetime?

If so, did you have a say in the property valuation?

Me neither, the bank appraised the property and decided if it was worth it.

The County Auditor assesses tax valuation on said property.

So what do you think happens to Cheetos real estate taxes at $2.7 billion?

Some of you let your blind hatred for the man cloud your reasoning. 🤦‍♂️

It's great when the cult members don't debate that what Cheetos did was legal or not. They just cry about it being illegal and CJ is being persecuted. 👍 You guys are half way there.