THE BROWNS BOARD

The Brownies in Brazil(?)

AP1

As the fixture schedule is about to be announced tomorrow  and Eagles play Green Bay in Brazil. This must shorten the odds slightly that our game against Jaguars could be one of the London Wembley games. I was looking into how long it's been since teams have played over here and New England have clocked the most years of teams that are on Jaguars home schedule this coming season. If it happens to be us that get the Wembley game any of you interested Browns fans will need to be right on the ball cos apparently when tickets went on sale last season they sold out in 2 days. The games in England are of interest to all NFL fans not just fans of the teams involved. When I've been in London when these games have been played in previous seasons you see fans in shirts of every team. Do tickets go on sale as soon as the schedule is confirmed or will there be a week or two while they sort out the friday/ Monday games etc? Cheers. 

1 minute ago, Orion said:

Ask the Ghoul if games should be played outside of the US.  :)  

But honestly, I think it is bullshit. It takes a lot of money  away from  the home city. Restaurant's hotels  Parking Bars. Fuck godel and the owners

3 minutes ago, syd said:

It takes a lot of money  away from  the home city. Restaurant's hotels  Parking Bars.

I hear ya!