THE BROWNS BOARD

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Steve... You're very clearly didn't post the full definition in an attempt to save your buddies on here. Let's be real.Ā 

You can fight that one to your grave, but it couldn't have been any clearer. Literally the exact part of the definition that would have matched their views and actions and you just happened to leave it out.Ā 

None of this "well anyone can be anything" crap.Ā 

And I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here that you were attempting to be deceitful on purpose and not just a moron.

And later when the full all encompassing definition was posted it underscored my point that just about everything in the fucking world could be called a cult if people feel like using it as a pejorative. And there's really nothing more to it.

I'm also sure that you know that full well you just like to bicker.

WSS

Ā 

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

So you just cherry pick a comment and disregard the main point.

And that is your only basis for calling him a cult leader?

It figures.

Charismatic..."Exhibiting charisma" "charm" "attractive" "appealing"..If you say so.

Trump speaks at the level of an 8th grader, but if you want to call him charismatic then OK, I'll play.

So is there anything else you would like add?

Ā 

A lot of other things you said were incorrect too, I just found that point particularly hilarious.Ā 

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And later when the full all encompassing definition was posted it underscored my point that just about everything in the fucking world could be called a cult if people feel like using it as a pejorative. And there's really nothing more to it.

I'm also sure that you know that full well you just like to bicker.

WSS

Ā 

Alright... Whatever you say.Ā 

I mean, again, you didn't paste it for a reason. If you now want to say the full definition actually helped your point, go for it. You're used to creating your own interpretation of events.Ā 

Ā 

We're going in circles. What you did and why you didn't is pretty clear. Oh well.Ā 

how stupid can a woodpecker peck?

worship /wĆ»rā€²shÄ­p/
Ā 

noun

1. The reverent love and devotion accorded a deity, an idol, or a sacred object.

The ceremonies, prayers, or other religious forms by which this love is expressed.

"a chapel where worship is held daily."
Most of us wish you would stop farting on this forum. You know, creating "man made global warming"
408a0f6422f65b5825855c648966999c.thumb.jpg.343207c33a8bb48050d19e150bf63417.jpg

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

A lot of other things you said were incorrect too, I just found that point particularly hilarious.Ā 

So hilarious yet even you at one time cried about Trump not acting "presidential enough".

Now that you've gotten up off the ground from laughing so hard, in what manner were the other points incorrect?Ā 

Explain.

Thats what I thought.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

gettyimages-484797712_custom-695b9781e4a

Ā 

f4ba7cdb-aae0-480e-9954-79c279a387db-AP_

Ā 

The literal golden idol is my favorite...

Ā 

Ā LOL. You really got us there. That aint shit Woody.

May I remind you of the quotes from celebrities and such lauding Obama as "The One" and their "Lord and Savior"?

Lest we forget those videos of American children in their classrooms singing the praises of Obama, who by the way was the very definition of charismatic.

Ā 

2 hours ago, FY56 said:

Ā LOL. You really got us there. That aint shit Woody.

May I remind you of the quotes from celebrities and such lauding Obama as "The One" and their "Lord and Savior"?

Lest we forget those videos of American children in their classrooms singing the praises of Obama, who by the way was the very definition of charismatic.

Ā 

Yes, Obama is very charismatic. Congrats. I never said he wasn't.Ā 

Trump is a literal celebrity. Have you seen the people at his rallies? The signs? The clothes?Ā 

2 hours ago, Jax said:

Now show us Bidens crowd ROFL (all 5 people)

Correct, no one likes Biden. And those that do hardly do.Ā 

Ā 

I also find it funny how posters on here can't ever seen to get there stories straight

"Biden cult!" vs "Look, no one even goes to Biden rallies!"

"He's a far left liberal orchestrating the downfall of our nation!" vs "He's an incompetent old man!"

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Ā 

I also find it funny how posters on here can't ever seen to get there stories straight

"He's a far left liberal orchestrating the downfall of our nation!" vs "He's an incompetent old man!"

I like how certain people don't know what humor is, especially when they try to rationalize it.

17 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes, Obama is very charismatic. Congrats. I never said he wasn't.Ā 

Trump is a literal celebrity. Have you seen the people at his rallies? The signs? The clothes?Ā 

Why congratulate me, I had nothing to do with it.Ā  I know you never said he wasn't. It was just a friendly reminder.Ā 

So stop injecting meaningless comments that are a waste of my time commenting on.

Obama had big rallies too. Celebrities of all sorts draw crowds.Ā 

Now if we can get to your point?

Ā 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Why congratulate me, I had nothing to do with it.Ā  I know you never said he wasn't. It was just a friendly reminder.Ā 

So stop injecting meaningless comments that are a waste of my time commenting on.

Obama had big rallies too. Celebrities of all sorts draw crowds.Ā 

Now if we can get to your point?

Ā 

And lest we not forget.. JFK and Reagan both were charismatic figures as well.. So Charisma doesn't matter in some regards

53 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So,youā€™re saying that itā€™s impossible for that senile old fuck to receive 81 million votes?

57 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Ā 

Um...it's most likely not meant to be taken literally, it's meant to mock you people who so freely use the word "cult".

17 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

So,youā€™re saying that itā€™s impossible for that senile old fuck to receive 81 million votes?

No.Ā 

I'm saying it's fucking stupid to think there's anything close to a "Biden cult". Even if it is just trolling. It's like trolling by saying the sky is green and grass is blue.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Biden didn't win, guys. Trump lost.Ā 

You don't have to be a deranged fanatic going to rallies, buying NFTs, buying shoes, wearing the merch, etc to vote for a guy.

You just have to think he's a better choice than his opponent

Ā 

Amazing so many of you still don't get this (election stolen nonsense)

16 minutes ago, nickers said:

And lest we not forget.. JFK and Reagan both were charismatic figures as well.. So Charisma doesn't matter in some regards

Yes they were. Trump to me doesn't fit the mold of someone that is charismatic. He would never be a thought if I had to make a list of charismatic people..

He is very blunt, has a coarse personality.

And that's ok.Ā  Having charisma or "acting presidential" is meaningless. I'm not voting for charisma.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Yes they were. Trump to me doesn't fit the mold of someone that is charismatic. He would never be a thought if I had to make a list of charismatic people..

He is very blunt, has a coarse personality.

And that's ok.Ā  Having charisma or "acting presidential" is meaningless. I'm not voting for charisma.

Results and policies are what I vote for

Ā 

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Which one? 2016 or 2020?
Ā 

Hillary is still whining about the Russian interferenceā€¦is that nonsense?

On 3/3/2024 at 9:26 AM, Westside Steve said:

This is mostly for you Woody but often you've gotten upset because you think that we think you consider Al Gore an expert. I don't think you consider him an expert. Nor do you consider Joe Biden or Barack Obama or John Kerry or any other politician and expert. But I think many politicians glean their positions from people they consider to be experts. And it does seem that you are more willing to take scientists Etc to task if they don't agree with what you see as a big problem in the world. (And that really has nothing to do with my opinion which is there's not much we can do and we wouldn't do it if there was.)

WSS

WellĀ Ā "WSS"Ā Ā you've really opened up some interestingĀ  "conversations" here.

And the usual jokes and even a few cartoons by the usual characters.

Oh well, carry onĀ  I'll keep reading.Ā  Ā ;)

46 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Ā 

You don't have to be a deranged fanatic going to rallies, buying NFTs, buying shoes, wearing the merch, etc to vote for a guy.

You just have to think he's a better choice than his opponent

Ā 

Why so bitter towards peopleĀ  buying Trump stuff and rallies?

Do you think we will see deranged liberals disrupting Trump rallies, rioting, blocking traffic this time around?

BTw...there's a sale on Obama merchandise at Amazon.

Love those socks!

image.png.061405dcb05968470b85b6039f2890be.png

Ā 

image.thumb.png.f3863f0bee05fe12f6e25040df92a5c0.png

Ā 

Ā 

image.thumb.png.1d14f0a9765636df93a578d9110256dc.png

Ā 

image.thumb.png.ecb0538ac4073f1188370363fac63310.png

Ā 

image.thumb.png.c01d248beec4084be1396ae86499fb6e.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, FY56 said:

Do you think we will see deranged liberals disrupting Trump rallies, rioting, blocking traffic this time around?

Love those socks!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yes, we know. The Woodpecker is just flailing because he has nothing else.

WSS

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, FY56 said:

Love those socks!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I'm not bitter.Ā 

A fool and his money...

Ā 

Ā 

Big difference I'll point out. How many of those products is Obama pimping himself? ...

I mean, when you need to earn some money for your legal fees, might as well prey on your gullible base. Always stick between considering them victims I should feel bad for or idiots I should laugh at...

25 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm not bitter.Ā 

A fool and his money...

Ā 

Ā 

Big difference I'll point out. How many of those products is Obama pimping himself? ...

I mean, when you need to earn some money for your legal fees, might as well prey on your gullible base. Always stick between considering them victims I should feel bad for or idiots I should laugh at...

Ā 

Hey did you see the rep dressed up in all ByDon clothing at the SOTU? Oh wait, no that was a MAGA cultist in full uniform.Ā 

Ā 

image.thumb.png.1ba6d4a3cd6d680d4cd7ef811204e032.png

Ā 

36 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm not bitter.Ā 

A fool and his money...

Ā 

Ā 

By pointing out one big difference you unwittingly pointed out another even bigger one.Ā 

Ok Trump pimped products for legal fees.

Whereas Obama didn't pimp all those products, because he didn't have to. His hordes of followers did...designed, created and pimped.

The followers of Obama far more exemplified a cult more than any presidential following in history.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Ā 

Hey did you see the rep dressed up in all ByDon clothing at the SOTU? Oh wait, no that was a MAGA cultist in full uniform.Ā 

Ā 

image.thumb.png.1ba6d4a3cd6d680d4cd7ef811204e032.png

Ā 

She looks hot to me cccp.

I'll put up one thats more to your liking.

Ā 

e5v1ub90mjsy.webp

Ā 

Man I'd like to wreck their cults.

Ā 

images43DUVECO.jpg.248445d80421be7122c238e78c2ee11c.jpg