THE BROWNS BOARD

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Hey did you see the rep dressed up in all ByDon clothing at the SOTU? Oh wait, no that was a MAGA cultist in full uniform. 

image.thumb.png.1ba6d4a3cd6d680d4cd7ef811204e032.png

Yes as quick as a bunny Biden responded by doing a shout out for coach Riley.

Nice work cult leader Biden.

WSS

40 minutes ago, FY56 said:

By pointing out one big difference you unwittingly pointed out another even bigger one. 

Ok Trump pimped products for legal fees.

Whereas Obama didn't pimp all those products, because he didn't have to. His hordes of followers did...designed, created and pimped.

The followers of Obama far more exemplified a cult more than any presidential following in history.

You don't think there regular folks selling Trump gear too? Hahaha

(Nice attempt to spin it though. Good stuff haha)

Honestly, probably the same people selling the Obama swag. It's an easy grift, and I imagine very lucrative. Same people just changed from screen printing "change" on shirts to some pro MAGA phrase.

But there sure as hell seems to be more folks buying and proudly showing the Trump swag...

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You think MTG is "hot"?

Oh lord, getting old sucks, huh?

Well I understand she's a female and that doesn't particularly turn the woodpecker on. He's more of a mayor Pete kind of guy.

WSS

But she is probably in the top three or four percent of senators that you would actually consider.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Well I understand she's a female and that doesn't particularly turn the woodpecker on. He's more of a mayor Pete kind of guy.

WSS

But she is probably in the top three or four percent of senators that you would actually consider.

if it isn't gay, woodpecker stays away?

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Wait, you find her attractive? Really?

No juvenile gay jokes. No deflecting. 

Do you find MTG attractive?

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Sure, she's okay. I don't think she's as pretty as Lauren Boebert, Kristie Noem, AOC, Laura Ingraham or Sarah Palin. (All graded on an age/politician curve of course)

Frankly I think Barbara Boxer was hot a few decades ago.

Screenshot_20240309_055901_Google.jpg

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Sure, she's okay. I don't think she's as pretty as Lauren Boebert, Kristie Noem, AOC, Laura Ingraham or Sarah Palin. (All graded on an age/politician curve of course)

Frankly I think Barbara Boxer was hot a few decades ago.

Screenshot_20240309_055901_Google.jpg

Throw enough plastic on them and drink enough alcohol.. Well you know how it goes...

21 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You don't think there regular folks selling Trump gear too? Hahaha

(Nice attempt to spin it though. Good stuff haha)

Honestly, probably the same people selling the Obama swag. It's an easy grift, and I imagine very lucrative. Same people just changed from screen printing "change" on shirts to some pro MAGA phrase.

But there sure as hell seems to be more folks buying and proudly showing the Trump swag...

Typical Woody. 

Completely shuts out an opposing view no matter what with "nice attempt", "nice try"...cop outs

Of course, people are selling Trump gear, as they did Bush gear, Clinton gear...but that doesn't render them cultists.

The fact remains that if you want to most closely associate any political movement with cult behavior, look to Obamas people. It contains every element.

BTW...have you figured out what Obama did to earn the Nobel Peace Prize?

Oh those adorable Obama Youth. Blue shirts instead of brown.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You think MTG is "hot"?

Oh lord, getting old sucks, huh?

If you paid attention young man, I said she "looks" hot. (from that angle)

I didn't know who she was and what she actually looked like...well, until 5 min ago, compliments of Steve.

13 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It's relative.

Put her next to a demonrat congresswoman and some may consider her hot. No joke.

MTG isn’t ugly, until she starts to talk. Then she’s hideous. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

What does your 'girlfriend' look like?😁

He's gender fluid remember?.. He's got a boyfriend...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, nickers said:

He's gender fluid remember?.. He's got a boyfriend...

a male bird I'm guessing....

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Browns149 said:

From both sides

Let’s see Biden man up and do a couple of debates against Trump.

That would expose how far gone Dementia Joe really is, but his handlers won’t allow it.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Jax said:

They'd have to put a kill switch on Trumps mic

Yup... How they let Joe continue this path is mind numbing.. Clearly Kameltoe can't hack it even... They may as well trot out a zoo monkey.. It wouldn't make a bit of difference except the monkey still has it's faculties together pertaining to the Monkey world as it were...

Here's an article by Dr. Martin Kulldorff. He was a Harvard epidemiologist and biostatistician who warned against the extreme measures taken by the CDC in locking down the nation. For voicing these concerns, he was fired from Harvard, blacklisted by tech giants, and accused by ivory tower experts of being a right-wing kook. This guy's exile from academia precisely demonstrates how the most highly regarded experts in medicine spewed opinions that aren't worth any more than most of the drivel on this forum. 

https://www.city-journal.org/article/harvard-tramples-the-truth

There was a point where the decisions made became more driven than politics than by science. Unfortunately, everyone who spoke up against it was labelled a Trump supporter and subsequently ignored. 

7 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

Here's an article by Dr. Martin Kulldorff. He was a Harvard epidemiologist and biostatistician who warned against the extreme measures taken by the CDC in locking down the nation. For voicing these concerns, was fired from Harvard, blacklisted by tech giants, and accused by ivory tower experts of being a right-wing kook. This guy's exile from academia is precisely demonstrates exactly how the most highly regarded experts in medicine spewed opinions that aren't worth any more than most of the drivel on this forum. 

https://www.city-journal.org/article/harvard-tramples-the-truth

There was a point where the decisions made became more driven than politics than by science. Unfortunately, everyone who spoke up against it was labelled a Trump supporter and subsequently ignored. 

This is all over social media tonight, I’m not sure of the validity of it.

IMG_5433.png