THE BROWNS BOARD

Not One Second

13 minutes ago, Axe said:

Will I waste on the senile lying Pc O Shit's dog and pony show tonight.

Ditto.. He's just gonna lie and point fingers at everyone else..

5 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.c4dc119e6ac10a23c31a1550722a0d99.png

He probably soiled himself and had to change..

Just now, nickers said:

He probably soiled himself and had to change..

My thoughts on the "Two Intermissions" they have planned.

WTF is that all about - never in my life would I have thought to have seen what we're seeing these days   .   .   .  

2 minutes ago, Axe said:

Well, considering the gullet full of drugs they have to pump into Bernie to get him fuctional (no typo) I bet they are running late

Saw they got stalled by Protesters.

Trump is "Mean Tweeting" though on the two channels I linked   .   .   .   maybe he'll make it at least worthwhile.

I'd do the truth whatever trump thing but they want too much info. You don't need my phone #

So keep the updates coming JAFBF.. Trump providing real time rebuttals is a brilliant idea

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

😂

Bad Mask night - he has an Ear lobe on the left but not on the right.

Ding ding ding   .   .   .  

Round 2   .   .   .   will they fix the Mask or will they make it worse ?

Supremes looked appalled   .   .   .  

The lies are incredible   .   .   .   someone once said "Tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

Odd, that some eighty years later we're right back there   .   .   .   

Oh, and you can the the Drugs are starting to ware off   .   .   .   Round 2 coming up soon   .   .   .  

37 minutes ago, Axe said:

430790567_10159222109156511_4744874043189961488_n.thumb.jpg.baffa41d0bb6b97709664ffdb245352a.jpg

That's good Axe.

Well, we did watch it. I figure they gave him some kind of drugs - steroids ? steroid rage?

it started to wear off, so they had to give it to him right before, and wait til it took affect, which would take a while for him.

He went full on hitler screaming most of the time, lied all the time, was profoundly/historically divisive and belligerent/angry,

I swear, when the drugs? started wearing off, he said "I be the winner" or something. And, of course, fear mongered as usual, saying those reps are going to ruin your social security. again with the blatant emotionally manipulative lie. And, of course, he played to get the black vote back with more fake smoke to them, and of course, he tried to get the Jewish vote back, and of course, he tried to get the Arabic Israel hating vote back at the same time, and .....played to get the women's vote locked back in.....and I swear he talked about some voting bill that says everybody gets to vote? as in, ILLEGALS ?

and blamed the republicans for the border crisis because they won't be fooled by his bs bill as in, "I opened our border to force you to pass a bill that legalizes a lesser amount of unvetted illegals".....

what a nightmarish disaster.

Excellent, brilliant response.

KATIE BRITT FOR VP !!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/watch-live-sen-katie-britt-delivers-gop-response-to-biden-s-state-of-the-union/ar-BB1jwOaF

• Upvote 1

I'm watching now. 

Opens a SOTU begging for money for Ukraine. What?

The State of the Union is now another campaign speech? Finger pointing.

Roe vs Wade. Sorry folks, I've had enough of this (for 50+ years). Yeah, let's run on social issues....

We're in trouble if this guy gets re elected. 

• Upvote 3