THE BROWNS BOARD

Happy first day of Cheeto's first (of many) criminal trials.

Just now, cccjwh said:

No matter how many times they lie to you, you keep falling for the next lie.  😆

MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history.

Nah, you, Larry and Woody that allow your blind hatred of Trump and his supporters here to choose to support Joe Biden  are the stupidest cult ever, if not #1, at least up there with Koresh.

WSS 

• Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You are the moron wanting a dictator and to shot protestors. That is what fascist do dumbass.

He's not a dictator you stupid moron... Obama... Bidens puppet master is a classic Dick-taster and the one running the country into the ground behind closed doors... And if you don't believe it... I suggest you educate yourself and read this...

https://www.amazon.com/Rubbish-Haulers-versus-Barack-Obama-ebook/dp/B0C57VDH9H/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?crid=21Y8LSNP4ZX4U&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.V_q4BEvIks34QzD_oNb7GYVk7PHCDg6GCWOIz-CM9-85GINsfrxCDJjOjuj053Um.zfdDGxiR9a_wlm_G559kC-8F_wHdUqMnblq90YbFHUY&dib_tag=se&keywords=Sue+Daniels%2FObama&qid=1715949351&sprefix=sue+daniels%2Fobama%2Caps%2C81&sr=8-1-fkmr0

24 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Nah, you, Larry and Woody that allow your blind hatred of Trump and his supporters here to choose to support Joe Biden  are the stupidest cult ever, if not #1, at least up there with Koresh.

WSS 

Right, it's the blind hate that prevents the GOP investigations from finding any creditable evidence of all stuff they tell you about on Fox. How does that work again? 

11 minutes ago, nickers said:

He's not a dictator you stupid moron... Obama... Bidens puppet master is a classic Dick-taster and the one running the country into the ground behind closed doors... And if you don't believe it... I suggest you educate yourself and read this...

https://www.amazon.com/Rubbish-Haulers-versus-Barack-Obama-ebook/dp/B0C57VDH9H/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?crid=21Y8LSNP4ZX4U&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.V_q4BEvIks34QzD_oNb7GYVk7PHCDg6GCWOIz-CM9-85GINsfrxCDJjOjuj053Um.zfdDGxiR9a_wlm_G559kC-8F_wHdUqMnblq90YbFHUY&dib_tag=se&keywords=Sue+Daniels%2FObama&qid=1715949351&sprefix=sue+daniels%2Fobama%2Caps%2C81&sr=8-1-fkmr0

You and your buddy are OK with Cheetos dictator comments, and your buddy just said to shot protestors. That is what fascists want.  

image.png.b9bf28f973d50b515cb0d6c5d747c1d2.png

30 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You are the moron wanting a dictator and to shot protestors. That is what fascist do dumbass.

Hey dumbass I wasn't serious about shooting them.

Trump was already president and he was no where near a dictator, what lies/fear mongering are you falling for?

What makes you believe he's going to be a dictator this time around?

I'd check on those Bidens accounts if I were you, you've been played sucker. -dumbass cult

17 minutes ago, Jax said:

Trump was already president and he was no where near a dictator, what lies/fear mongering are you falling for?

I'd check on those Bidens accounts if I were you, you've been played sucker. -dumbass cult

Sure you weren't. 🙄

Project 2025 | Presidential Transition Project

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You and your buddy are OK with Cheetos dictator comments, and your buddy just said to shot protestors. That is what fascists want.  

image.png.b9bf28f973d50b515cb0d6c5d747c1d2.png

God you are dumber than a rock...

the gaslighting for some sick enjoyment is getting to be very, very stupid by ccc and whoreta.

at least Woody is...well.....

Woody. He's a genuine ....woodpecker....

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Jax said:

And which part of that leads to a dictatorship?

Replacing public servants with people loyal to Cheetos instead of the country. Removing anyone not loyal to your lord and savior. That is what a dictatorship is dumbass.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Replacing public servants with people loyal to Cheetos instead of the country. Removing anyone not loyal to your lord and savior. That is what a dictatorship is dumbass.

Copy and paste the section that said exactly that.

Every president elect fires and hires who he feels best to support his agenda and ideology you liberal dimwit.

• Upvote 1

the whole fake trial lost cred when they had to

do all sorts of asinine legal gymnastics to find a

fake reason to have the fake trial in the first place.

da's and prosecutors and judges need to be held accountable

for this garbage. It's fraud.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Instead of the country? Where do you draw that conclusion? -dumbass cult

15 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS 

Well, Uber Moderator, and Board Master.  And pardon my personal attack...  Let me give it to you straight YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT, AND AS DELUSIONAL AS YOUR PALS HERE.  

So let's talk about blind hatred for a minute Steve. your little CULT of right wing jackoffs sure can't behave with an ounce of civility and adult behavior if ANYONE dares disturb your little right wing echo chamber-  and FWIW, I've pretty much had it with their bullshit.  You listening? Probably not. 

Blind hatred?  Not by a country mile Steve. Maybe YOU folks should look in a mirror and realize You're the ones in a Cult. My reasons of Trump disgust are well founded in a thing called REALITY. Something that is in EXTREMELY short supply on this forum. Backed up by how the the American Judicial system works- obviously- you believe otherwise.  If you want to believe that 1\6 was "just a peaceful protest" there's no hope for you- and a few million other brainwashed Trump supporters. Aw, the  poor victim of political persecution er- prosecution for committing multiple felonies. 

Yep- Dave Koresh was an item Steve- and you Magats are most certainly following in his footsteps. Fascism wrapped in a flag, and carrying a cross.  Trump's zero morality is documented beyond a shadow of a doubt. That's of NO consequence to you? Sorry, it is to me. You so sure Donnie didn't sell some of that top secret stuff to his pal Putin? wouldn't have put it past him.  

So, by all means Steve- let's whataboutism rag on Joe. Senile old guy trying to to do right for 
America.  As opposed to a philandering serial wife cheat, tax cheat, election cheat- oh I could go on.  Vote for him by all means- you're going to get what you deserve.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Well, Uber Moderator, and Board Master.  And pardon my personal attack...  Let me give it to you straight YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT, AND AS DELUSIONAL AS YOUR PALS HERE.  

So let's talk about blind hatred for a minute Steve. your little CULT of right wing jackoffs sure can't behave with an ounce of civility and adult behavior if ANYONE dares disturb your little right wing echo chamber-  and FWIW, I've pretty much had it with their bullshit.  You listening? Probably not. 

Blind hatred?  Not by a country mile Steve. Maybe YOU folks should look in a mirror and realize You're the ones in a Cult. My reasons of Trump disgust are well founded in a thing called REALITY. Something that is in EXTREMELY short supply on this forum. Backed up by how the the American Judicial system works- obviously- you believe otherwise.  If you want to believe that 1\6 was "just a peaceful protest" there's no hope for you- and a few million other brainwashed Trump supporters. Aw, the  poor victim of political persecution er- prosecution for committing multiple felonies. 

Yep- Dave Koresh was an item Steve- and you Magats are most certainly following in his footsteps. Fascism wrapped in a flag, and carrying a cross.  Trump's zero morality is documented beyond a shadow of a doubt. That's of NO consequence to you? Sorry, it is to me. You so sure Donnie didn't sell some of that top secret stuff to his pal Putin? wouldn't have put it past him.  

So, by all means Steve- let's whataboutism rag on Joe. Senile old guy trying to to do right for 
America.  As opposed to a philandering serial wife cheat, tax cheat, election cheat- oh I could go on.  Vote for him by all means- you're going to get what you deserve.

Actually I'm "whatabouting" hypocritical shit you three spew.

🍷🍷🍷

WSS 

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Oh yeah... Wife cheat... Like Bill Clinton???? 🤣

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

So let's talk about blind hatred for a minute Steve. your little CULT of right wing jackoffs sure can't behave with an ounce of civility and adult behavior

Is this what you call civility or adult behavior?

Calling anyone that's conservative or agreeing with right wing as jackoffs and dismiss any view point of theirs because they must belong in a cult if they don't agree with you?

That doesn't sound too civil either, pardon me though.

My reasons of Trump disgust are well founded in a thing called REALITY.

So let's hear your reality and provide some actual evidence. It's gotta be more than just your feelings, because your reality isn't the same as everyones maybe.

If you want to believe that 1\6 was "just a peaceful protest" there's no hope for you- and a few million other brainwashed Trump supporters. Aw, the  poor victim of political persecution er- prosecution for committing multiple felonies. 

What do you think1/6 was? It was nothing more than a protest that got out of control by a number of assholes, that was also assisted and instigated by police/fbi. It was nothing more, if it's as bad as you and your lefty echo chamber say it is then why wasn't anyone armed? Why did they stop and do stupid things like take selfies? Why did they police keep opening doors and guiding them down halls? Why were there a group of police standing around around Ashley when she was shot? Not trying to stop anyone?

Since you can't come up with any good evidence to show that this was nothing more than trespassing, then why are the prisoners being treated worse than actual terrorist we have locked up?

It's not nearly as bad as you on the left would have liked it to be so you start exaggerating.

Magats...more civility and adult behavior. You brought up a cult and now Koresh, you actually believe there is a cult of Trump? The lack of intelligence is amazing.

Please educate us on how you figure Trump has no morality.

Do you even know what's in the classified documents? Why on earth do you think he sold it to the russians and that it's anything the russians would even want? If you believe that then please explain why you think after selling it to the russians he decided to just keep the documents? Also, if you believe that's why he took the documents then why is it hard for you to fathom Biden did the same? Maybe he sold them to China?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

image.png.3b623ca6df20fdc2b5f3e80cb0c51a84.png

• Haha 3

biden trying to do right by America?

OMG.

Mebbe Whoreta is on a different booze than what I expect it would be.

On 5/17/2024 at 8:26 AM, Westside Steve said:

WSS 

Thanks for showing your bias pal.  Maybe you might admit to me that I'm 100% right... this is a right wing echo chamber circle jerk forum. Opposing opinions not welcome. 

10 hours ago, Jax said:

Can you name what he has done?

Passed an Infrastructure bill and the chips act. Would have gotten a Border Bill done, but Mango killed it.  

On 5/17/2024 at 8:36 AM, nickers said:

Nickers- I'm sorry that you're part of Cult 45.  Would you like me to pull a Cal and post a dozen or so posts saying Trump is spiraling down a dementia hole- and there's no coming back?  

On 5/17/2024 at 8:53 AM, Jax said:

Regarding the BOLD he already said so. Believe it (or not)  at your own risk. YOU weren't serious? But Trump certainly is. 

13 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually I'm "whatabouting" hypocritical shit you three spew.

🍷🍷🍷

WSS 

Obviously Steve- you have no rational comeback- whataboutism is for the weak. and I won't hold that against you. The ONLY reality based evidence of 1\6 is a MOB instigated by the Mango Messiah stormed the Capitol, seriously injured- in many cases- Capitol Police, shouted "Hang Mike Pence" caused a million or so of damage to the Capitol breaking windows and doors- (literally shitting on the floor). In the meantime DJT sat on his diaper for hours not telling the mob to go home. If you want to deny that, you're beyond hope. That's the fucking facts jack-sorry if you want to keep swilling Kool-Aid. 

Yeah- I could get personal regarding your nut job pals living in some alternate reality posting- that you allow to spew here, About all I can do to restrain myself from sinking to their juvenile delusional (psychotic) level of name calling.  but I won't. You know who I'm talking about Steve. He needs an intervention. 

PS Steve- in the BIG scheme of things you & your merry band of delusional MAGAts are circle jerking themselves. The below links have 1,000+ comments. Some of the respondents top 2,000,000 subscribers.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQEBVFRGiIs]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqW03WGzVAI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypU_hu-ZdUM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcMls2K9JIU&list=PL36GQAccexbz4-p9WBKv4tzSrajRZNCtz

Aw, they probably won't want to hear (or watch) what the other side is saying... But by all means swallowing whole stuff from bankrupt Gateway Pundit, mega million dollar sued FOX News, Newsmax and Patriot alerts. Conspiracy lives here Steve- just don't deny it.    

43 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Thanks for showing your bias pal.  Maybe you might admit to me that I'm 100% right... this is a right wing echo chamber circle jerk forum. Opposing opinions not welcome. 

Passed an Infrastructure bill and the chips act. Would have gotten a Border Bill done, but Mango killed it.  

Nickers- I'm sorry that you're part of Cult 45.  Would you like me to pull a Cal and post a dozen or so posts saying Trump is spiraling down a dementia hole- and there's no coming back?  

Regarding the BOLD he already said so. Believe it (or not)  at your own risk. YOU weren't serious? But Trump certainly is. 

Obviously Steve- you have no rational comeback- whataboutism is for the weak. and I won't hold that against you. The ONLY reality based evidence of 1\6 is a MOB instigated by the Mango Messiah stormed the Capitol, seriously injured- in many cases- Capitol Police, shouted "Hang Mike Pence" caused a million or so of damage to the Capitol breaking windows and doors- (literally shitting on the floor). In the meantime DJT sat on his diaper for hours not telling the mob to go home. If you want to deny that, you're beyond hope. That's the fucking facts jack-sorry if you want to keep swilling Kool-Aid. 

Yeah- I could get personal regarding your nut job pals living in some alternate reality posting- that you allow to spew here, About all I can do to restrain myself from sinking to their juvenile delusional (psychotic) level of name calling.  but I won't. You know who I'm talking about Steve. He needs an intervention. 

I think you're into dementia like your buddy dementia Biden 'pal'.  You sound like you're delusional.    MAGA!

45 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Sorry hypocrite, I'm afraid that's the only level you operate at.

47 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Talk about echo chambers pal.

I'm not saying an infrastructure bill is bad but I don't trust any gov't with a trillion dollars. Not only that, we're already in debt, how is that getting paid while America suffers from inflation? More spending equals more inflation.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2024/feb/29/joe-biden/fact-checking-joe-bidens-statement-about-semicondu/

"I signed the CHIPS and Science Act, which attracted $640 billion in private companies’ investments that are building factories, creating jobs in America again," Biden said Feb. 12 at a Washington, D.C., conference for county officials. 

The White House has repeated this figure on numerous occasions, but attributed it to multiple pieces of legislation signed by Biden — not just the CHIPS Act. Economists told us that these numbers are based on company announcements and all of the spending may not come to fruition or could be years from now. Investments increased before the legislation passed.

The CHIPS and Science Act, which U.S. Rep. Tim Ryan, D-Ohio, introduced in 2021, passed as a rare example of bipartisanship, with 17 Republicans voting for it in the Senate and 24 in the House joining Democrats in support. Biden signed it into law in August 2022. Lawmakers wanted to pass the bill amid a global semiconductor shortage and to help the U.S. compete with China.

Three economists told us that Biden’s numbers are based on what companies have announced. That’s not the same as dollars already spent.

In other words, he didn't do shit but sign it.

The border bill was garbage. Think for a moment, Trump didn't have to sign anything and he kept the border closed. Biden got in office and the floodgates opened. Biden made this mess and he couldn't and still hasn't done anything to fix his own mess. Blaming Trump who has no power in office is weak as hell.

Biden has pretty much wrecked this country from illegal alien invasion, inflation, gas prices, consumer products, shipping supply, afghan retreat, division and unrest and the list goes on. Nice try but try ranting less and using your brain more.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Axe said:

Gezz Larry, I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you😟

Actually Axe, I'm feeling more sorry for you.  Donald Trump hasn't said much truthful outside of his 30,000+.. pathological lies.... However...  

He did say" "I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and I wouldn't lose any supporters". Welcome to Cult45 Axe.  

Oh, from my medical background I have to wonder if poopy pants diaper Donnie is too obstinate to admit he has Krohn's Disease or something similar. Don Snoreleone isn't impressing the outside world much at his trial.  :D :D :D