THE BROWNS BOARD

Anti-Israel mobs sweep across elite universities just before Passover

22 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Where in the fuck did you manage to get “racism” out of Steve’s post?

Follow the post chain 

It's what Steve's post heavily implies as a consequence of his attempt to defend Cal

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Israeli fat right officials have called Palestinians inhuman animals to justify their killing. 

It is funny though, that again, you're painting Israel as perfectly innocent in all of this. 

I also see where cal gets his "this is all in self defense" responses from. 

Well, let's see - 71-78% of palestinians SUPPORT THE RAPE, TORTURE, BEHEADING OF BABIES in FRONT OF THEIR PARENTS THAT THEY THEN SHOT AND MURDERED, AND BEHEADING OF BABIES the same manner.... yeah, they are inhumane lowlife scum, every one of them.

I'm not saying Israel doesn't make mistakes - I'm saying the Israelis have lived with terrorism that hits them every so often.

Israel hasn't done the suicide bombing, the raping, etc. Israel is the victim of "palestinian" atrocities.

It's extremely stupid to declare that Israel deserves terrorism. Israel, as I pointed out, has been terrorized by arabic/muslim tribes since ancient times, now it is worse.

btw, in Iran, Christians get a death sentence. That isn't Israel's fault either. Not our fault.

It is who the vicious inhuman animals are.

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

And the effects of slavery and systemic racism still exist in American society today, correct? Much more recent that 1500 years ago

So you were completely wrong, and you resorted to slavery and systemic racism?

egad, that's bad.

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Follow the post chain 

It's what Steve's post heavily implies as a consequence of his attempt to defend Cal

It’s not implied, you’re “assuming”.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Clearly a conspiracy theorist

I don't want to debate theories here as I'm waiting for Woody to answer any of my previous questions but just because it's a conspiracy theory doesn't make it false or untrue. I state over and over how politicians are corrupt. However, it's still a theory unless you have proof that's accepted and someone is doing something about it on an official level or has even been prosecuted.

For a different topic, would you like to see our military complex disappear? Again, we agree there is corruption but I also believe we need our military might. Maybe the world will settle down when Trump gets back in office but imagine Biden stealing another election. This world is fucked, not just us.

9 minutes ago, Jax said:

For a different topic, would you like to see our military complex disappear? Again, we agree there is corruption but I also believe we need our military might. Maybe the world will settle down when Trump gets back in office but imagine Biden stealing another election. This world is fucked, not just us.

Disappear? No. Get knocked down quite a few notches? Yes. 
Rein in spending. 
Clarify what the mission is to justify spending rather than being the world police who "protect and promote democracy." 
Unfortunately for us, as demonstrated in Ukraine and the Middle East, we can't just simply spend dollars to achieve our geopolitical objectives. 
We should still be able to field a blue water navy. 
We have two gigantic moats in the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans. We have more guns than we do people. The Ohio/Mississippi/Missouri River Valley is the biggest breadbasket on the planet. No foreign nation is going to successfully invade and occupy our homeland. We are relatively insulated against a lot of the upcoming upheaval that EU, Middle East, and Southeast Asia are going to experience. 

1 hour ago, Jax said:

Here is where woody gets his info, other than college protest signs.

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/israel-hamas-war-gaza-news-01-17-24/h_257bdc236b13560cf82166ffb89b8a22

At least 10,600 children have been killed in Israeli attacks in Gaza since October 7, the Hamas-run Ministry of Health said on Tuesday. 

https://time.com/6909636/gaza-death-toll/

2 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Disappear? No. Get knocked down quite a few notches? Yes. 
Rein in spending. 
Clarify what the mission is to justify spending rather than being the world police who "protect and promote democracy." 
Unfortunately for us, as demonstrated in Ukraine and the Middle East, we can't just simply spend dollars to achieve our geopolitical objectives. 
We should still be able to field a blue water navy. 
We have two gigantic moats in the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans. We have more guns than we do people. The Ohio/Mississippi/Missouri River Valley is the biggest breadbasket on the planet. No foreign nation is going to successfully invade and occupy our homeland. We are relatively insulated against a lot of the upcoming upheaval that EU, Middle East, and Southeast Asia are going to experience. 

We can say that about all aspects of gov't, especially transparency and justifying.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh, now you're referncing something that is trying to prove Hamas is correct because of science...

"The first shock was the number of people killed in Israel—1,200 in a day, Oct. 7. But in the months since, the world has been taken aback by the number of deaths reported out of Gaza: 30,000 through the end of February. Because the death count is compiled by the local Ministry of Health (MOH), an agency controlled by Hamas, which governs Gaza, the tally has been subject to skepticism. Israel’s U.N. ambassador and online pundits have purported that the numbers are exaggerated or, as a recent article in Tablet alleged, simply faked.

Actually, the numbers are likely conservative. The science is extremely clear."

6 minutes ago, Jax said:

We can say that about all aspects of gov't, especially transparency and justifying.

Not all aspects of government have as big of a budget as our astronomical(ly bloated) defense spending. 

2 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

Not all aspects of government have as big of a budget as our astronomical(ly bloated) defense spending. 

Interesting, can you post some numbers in comparison. Not arguing, just curious.

1 hour ago, Jax said:

I need perspective, where is all the bloat in defense spending?

The F-35 budget is a great example. Over budget, behind schedule. Airframe plagued with issues. 
The F-22 budget is another one. $10B upgrading it last year so that it could shoot down a Chinese balloon with a half a million dollar AIM-9X. 
Those are the most egregious offenders.

We're building over 100 tanks a year in Lima, Ohio - for what mission? The old ones we gave to Ukraine are getting blown up left and right in Ukraine by drones/mines/ATGMs and one was just put on display in Moscow. We aren't going to find that many buyers for those tanks, though if GER/FRA/GB need em in a pinch we could try and lend-lease em. I certainly hope we won't be committing to a European war in the next 30 years that we'll need them. 

22 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Ah, a post justifying systemic racism 

Good ole browns board 

Truth is truth no matter where you find it. Fortunately for you we are here.

That's been the case with every group of immigrants to step off a boat. You're just fascinated by giving one particular group a free pass.

"You can lead a woodpecker to the Pieerian spring but you can't make him drink."

WSS

• Upvote 2

On 4/23/2024 at 3:44 PM, VaporTrail said:

Yes, and I'm pointing out that he's an unprincipled hypocrite who is only rooting for it this time because the people getting arrested are on the other team. 

you aren't that stupid, you are just mad I disagree with your "palestinian" bias against Israel and the Jews, even when they are in America.

Did the Jan. 6th protesters chant "Death to America" ?

NO.

your hater nazi-like people are.

So, it's hypocritical to ignore that simple difference.

Was any group of folks terrified and threatened by Jan. 6th protesters?

NO.

but your people want death to all of America and Israel, and

have issued death threats to Jewish STUDENTS.

Your bigotry against Jews and Israel is asinine.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Was any group of folks terrified and threatened by Jan. 6th protesters?

I imagine left wing politicians and Mike Pence didn't feel particularly safe. You know, with the chanting to hang Mike Pence and everything...

Also, gotta love the irony of a group of people claiming that the race card is used too much as an attempt to discredit criticism... Who then turns around and uses the antisemitism card to discredit any criticism of Israel / their side...

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Also, gotta love the irony of a group of people claiming that the race card is used too much as an attempt to discredit criticism... Who then turns around and uses the antisemitism card to discredit any criticism of Israel / their side...

Boy, things really go over your head don't they?

again with the mischaracterization of what other people say so woodpecker can make some fake point?

We have the pecker pegged you betcha.

11 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

again with the mischaracterization of what other people say so woodpecker can make some fake point?

We have the pecker pegged you betcha.

Maybe you're forgetting what you're typing in your blind, rage, dementia filled posts...