THE BROWNS BOARD

Anti-Israel mobs sweep across elite universities just before Passover

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

*************************peck peck peck

My math doesn't change at all - that general was killed in a refugee camp. You changed subjects. Several other officers? of hamas were with the general and were also killed, in the building and UNDERGROUND.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-middle-east-67258466?pinned_post_locator=urn:asset:0c992d52-2892-47c2-aaa3-754b0b286fa8&pinned_post_asset_id=654150f2fd63b979e1ad01be&pinned_post_type=share

"A few moments ago we heard from IDF spokesperson Daniel Hagari who was giving the Israeli military’s daily press briefing. Here’s a summary of what he said:

• Israeli fighter jets attacked the Jabalia refugee camp in Gaza, resulting in senior commander Ibrahim Biari being killed
  • Several other Hamas members who were with the commander in the building and underground were also killed

• The attack also caused the collapse of Hamas’s underground infrastructure – the purpose of this infrastructure was to carry out terrorist activities against the Israeli forces

• Hagari said Hamas continues to use the civilian population as shields intentionally "and in a very cruel and brutal manner"

• Hagari repeated the IDF’s call for people in the north of Gaza to head south"

so, peckerhead, were do you think that refugee camp is?

Go find out, stupid.

All those refugees were supposed to head south- given advance notice by Israel for days in advance, is not weeks.

I guess they weren't allowed to leave, or chose to stay to support hamas.

guess what:

WEB-MAP-GAZA-JABALIA3962-1698839808.webp.8712a0bdd74b646d8d1321892455ad93.webp

Israel had palestinians/hamas force them into a major war to prevent another Oc. 7th.

There is nothing to do but kill all of hamas, but they are hiding in civilian centers.

civilian deaths are the fault of the pro hamas "palestinians" and hamas, and the UN dept that helps hamas, even allegedly took part in the rapes, murders, kidnappings, beheadings and burning alive of little BABIES in Israel.

Why would the un allow hamas to hide in their "refugee camps" eh?

It isn't Israel's fault they have to fight this war - it isn't Israel's fault hamas/"palestinian" use innocent civilians as a shield.

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

May be an image of toy and text that says 'Palestinian Man of Neace Complete Playset 고 ဒသ TNT'

Vapor keeps ignoring the reality of the "palestinian" death/hate culture legitimately represented by that.

57 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

My math doesn't change at all - that general was killed in a refugee camp. You changed subjects. Several other officers? of hamas were with the general and were also killed, in the building and UNDERGROUND.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-middle-east-67258466?pinned_post_locator=urn:asset:0c992d52-2892-47c2-aaa3-754b0b286fa8&pinned_post_asset_id=654150f2fd63b979e1ad01be&pinned_post_type=share

"A few moments ago we heard from IDF spokesperson Daniel Hagari who was giving the Israeli military’s daily press briefing. Here’s a summary of what he said:

• Israeli fighter jets attacked the Jabalia refugee camp in Gaza, resulting in senior commander Ibrahim Biari being killed
  • Several other Hamas members who were with the commander in the building and underground were also killed

• The attack also caused the collapse of Hamas’s underground infrastructure – the purpose of this infrastructure was to carry out terrorist activities against the Israeli forces

• Hagari said Hamas continues to use the civilian population as shields intentionally "and in a very cruel and brutal manner"

• Hagari repeated the IDF’s call for people in the north of Gaza to head south"

Yes, we get it, you blindly believe whatever the IDF says. 

Hard for me to take their statement of "it's so cruel they're using civilians as shields, we totally didn't want to" at face value when leaders within the government have called Palestinians "sub human animals".

The IDF has bombed hospitals, schools, and refugee camps. That's a fact. 

The IDF bombing has killed Palestinian children. That's a fact. 

That isn't debatable. 

You've taken the stance that this is acceptable as long as you get the bad guy (Hamas). 

So, how much collateral death of Palestinian children is acceptable?

4 minutes ago, Jax said:

Peaceful protests, ignore the book on terrorism and all the other tools and weapons.

Oh my God! A book!? On a college campus!??!?

We get it, conservatives don't like books that teach things they disagree with. You don't need to make it more obvious. 

19 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

We get it, conservatives don't like books that teach things they disagree with. You don't need to make it more obvious. 

I’ll bet there wasn’t a book authored by Dr Suess.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Is that what hamas told you to say?

• Upvote 2

On 4/30/2024 at 1:23 PM, MLD Woody said:

And the effects of slavery and systemic racism still exist in American society today, correct? Much more recent that 1500 years ago

I could name a half dozen black scholars that would disagree with you. Many more if I looked.

"Systemic racism" rhetoric in 2024 is an excuse and a copout.

I would tend to believe them over some white guilt liberal. Black trash loves you.

please.png.483570e8aa8530e00083249623613379.png

5 hours ago, FY56 said:

I could name a half dozen black scholars that would disagree with you. Many more if I looked.

"Systemic racism" rhetoric in 2024 is an excuse and a copout.

I would tend to believe them over some white guilt liberal. Black trash loves you.

please.png.483570e8aa8530e00083249623613379.png

Wow! 6 people!?

My apologies 

The Eastern world, it is explodin'
Violence flarin', bullets loadin'
You're old enough to kill but not for votin'
You don't believe in war, but what's that gun you're totin'?
And even the Jordan river has bodies floatin'
But you tell me over and over and over again my friend
Ah, you don't believe we're on the eve of destruction
Don't you understand what I'm trying to say?
Can't you feel the fear that I'm feeling today?
If the button is pushed, there's no running away
There'll be no one to save with the world in a grave
Take a look around you boy, it's bound to scare you, boy
But you tell me over and over and over again, my friend
Yeah, my blood's so mad, feels like coagulatin'
I'm sittin' here just contemplatin'
I can't twist the truth, it knows no regulation
Handful of Senators don't pass legislation
And marches alone can't bring integration
When human respect is disintegratin'
This whole crazy world is just too frustratin'
And you tell me over and over and over again my friend
Think of all the hate there is in Red China
Then take a look around to Selma, Alabama
Ah, you may leave here for four days in space
But when you return, it's the same old place
The poundin' of the drums, the pride and disgrace
You can bury your dead but don't leave a trace
Hate your next door neighbor but don't forget to say grace
And you tell me over and over and over and over again my friend
You don't believe we're on the eve of destruction
You don't believe we're on the eve of destruction
  • Upvote 1

2 days agoRussia has threatened to strike British military facilities and ordered its military to hold battlefield nuclear weapons drills in a move the Kremlin described as a response to comments from the ...
6 days agoA North Korean flag flutters at the propaganda village of Gijungdong in North Korea, in this picture taken near the truce village of Panmunjom inside the demilitarized zone (DMZ) separating

1 hour ago, Jax said:

Even hillary calls all the pro hamas-palestinian protesters dumbasses for falling for propaganda 🤣

I stand corrected - she's only 95.6 % human garbage......

• Haha 1