THE BROWNS BOARD

2024 Browns Schedule

Wk 1: vs Dallas (Sunday 9/8 4:25pm)
Wk 2: @ Jacksonville (Sunday 9/15 1:00pm)
Wk 3: vs NY Giants (Sunday 9/22 1:00pm)
Wk 4: @ Las Vegas (Sunday 9/29 4:25pm)
Wk 5: @ Washington (Sunday 10/6 1:00pm)
Wk 6: @ Philadelphia (Sunday 10/13 1:00pm)
Wk 7: vs Cincinnati (Sunday 10/20 1:00pm)
Wk 8: vs Baltimore (Sunday 10/27 1:00pm)
Wk 9: vs LA Chargers (Sunday 11/3 1:00pm)
Wk 10: BYE WEEK
Wk 11: @ New Orleans (Sunday 11/17 1:00pm)
Wk 12: vs Pittsburgh (Thursday 11/21 8:15pm)
Wk 13: @ Denver (Monday 12/2 8:15pm)
Wk 14: @ Pittsburgh (Sunday 12/8 1:00pm)
Wk 15: vs Kansas City (Sunday 12/15 1:00pm)
Wk 16: @ Cincinnati (Thursday 12/19 8:15pm)
Wk 17: vs Miami (Sunday 12/29 8:15pm)
Wk 18: @ Baltimore (TBD)

• Thanks 1

9 road games including a 3 road game stretch.  A pretty well placed bye.  We play my grandson's team week 2.  :) 

Call me what you want but, is playing a football game at 8:15pm on December 29th, outdoors in Cleveland, something that the FFF (founding football fathers) would've thought was a good idea?  

11 minutes ago, Orion said:

9 road games including a 3 road game stretch.  A pretty well placed bye.  We play my grandson's team week 2.  :) 

Call me what you want but, is playing a football game at 8:15pm on December 29th, outdoors in Cleveland, something that the FFF (founding football fathers) would've thought was a good idea?  

It's idiotic. 

And this schedule is pretty brutal. The stretch run is bananas. 

• Thanks 1

Weird that they have the division rivals all at home, then all on the road. I've never seen that before ( could be wrong, but doubt it).

Look for me on Monday night football at the Denver Broncos on Dec 2. I will be the only fool who will wear JFF's Jersey #2 with binoculars around my neck. My nephew has season tickets and will be taking me to the game. I'll put a link to seat location map when we get closer to game day. Of course it is cold then so I will have to unzip a black leather jacket for you to see #2 which is a very large # on the front. I will also have on an Aggie cap protecting my ears from frostbite. 🌬️🥶     😂

Week 12-16 is an absolutely brutal stretch. It lends itself to essentially one extra game in a 30 day stretch with two Thursday games, with going to Denver and flying cross country on a short week to face a rival away.? Oof. Have to take advantage of that home stand for sure.

Edit: Not to mention, the quality of opponents in that stretch is wild.

15 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Look for me on Monday night football at the Denver Broncos on Dec 2. I will be the only fool who will wear JFF's Jersey #2 with binoculars around my neck. My nephew has season tickets and will be taking me to the game. I'll put a link to seat location map when we get closer to game day. Of course it is cold then so I will have to unzip a black leather jacket for you to see #2 which is a very large # on the front. I will also have on an Aggie cap protecting my ears from frostbite. 🌬️🥶     😂

You can pretend it's a Tim Couch jersey.  If the name is already on there - just put white tape on the upper back; and write the sober guy's last name with black permanent marker.  I don't know if this team has won in Denver over the last 4-5 decades.

Like others have said - this schedule looks brutal.  Ever notice how infrequently Roger wants to show the Browns on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean?   I'm totally okay with that btw; but he never gives me the impression he'll ever go out of his way for this franchise for anything.  

It looks like the Browns are facing the NFC East this year.  The last time this happened in 2020, the Browns went 11-5 and made the playoffs. They beat Washington 34-20; beat Dallas 49-38; beat Philly 22-17; and beat the Giants 20-6.   It also happened in 1994 when the Browns went 11-5 and beat Philly 26-7 and Dallas 19-14 (both were talented playoff teams). They lost 16-13 to the Giants and didn't play Washington.  None of that means anything this year; except for the reality that favored teams don't always win in a 16-17 game schedule.

2 hours ago, Flugel said:

You can pretend it's a Tim Couch jersey.  If the name is already on there - just put white tape on the upper back; and write the sober guy's last name with black permanent marker. 

With a black leather jacket just open at the front, no name will appear, just the #2 and of course an Aggie cuffed cap to keep head & ears warm. Maroon & white with Aggies on top and aTm under that.

17 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Wk 9: vs LA Chargers (Sunday 11/3 1:00pm)  ....  
Wk. 10.     BYE WEEK.  (good place)

WOW,  how we've been waiting for this !   And now it feels like the  2024 Season  is actually here  ....  and it's a good one.   Nice Wk. 10. BYE WEEK.

And two  -3- game HOME and AWAY  streaks,   our HC  is good with that.

• mjp28 pinned this topic
  • New Orleans Saints
    Derek Carr
  • New York Giants
    Daniel Jones
  • Philadelphia Eagles
    Jalen Hurts
  • Dallas Cowboys
  • Dak Prescott
  • Jacksonville Jaguars
    Trevor Lawrence
  • Las Vegas Raiders
    Aidan O’Connell*
    (Signed Gardner Minshew
  •  
  • Washington Commanders
    Marcus Mariota*
    (Drafted Jayden Daniels)
  •  
  • Los Angeles Chargers
    Justin Herbert
  • Denver Broncos
    Jarrett Stidham*
    (Drafted Bo Nix
  •  
  • Kansas City Chiefs
    Patrick Mahomes
  • Miami Dolphins
    Tua Tagovailoa
  • We get K.C, L.A and Miami are all at home. Do any of those other QB'S frighten you ? 
  • Burrow. we will split games with, same with Lamar. rus and pittsburgh,BBBWWWAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

6 hours ago, syd said:

so I see 12-5 and the January 5th meeting with the ravens deciding the division title.

And our defense has to corral thunder and lightning, a.k.a. Henry and Jackson

On 5/15/2024 at 9:39 PM, Orion said:

No.  The Championship game was over by early/mid December.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And our defense has to corral thunder and lightning, a.k.a. Henry and Jackson

Always been a fan of Henry, But I am not worried about him any longer( zek elliot). Tennessee let him walk for a reason

3 hours ago, syd said:

Always been a fan of Henry, But I am not worried about him any longer( zek elliot). Tennessee let him walk for a reason

But what makes him more dangerous is having a QB that opens up the inside lanes just because he is so fast going outside. Watch for new life for Henry this year.

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

But what makes him more dangerous is having a QB that opens up the inside lanes just because he is so fast going outside. Watch for new life for Henry this year.

You know he played for Alabama, and not Texas A&M, right? 😉

• Haha 1

On 5/15/2024 at 11:45 PM, Bob806 said:

Weird that they have the division rivals all at home, then all on the road. I've never seen that before ( could be wrong, but doubt it).

It is weird, and it looks like we aint the only ones in this division .
Seems 2 of our rivals have it worse, which is good for us.

The Ravens have a bizarre schedule loaded with playoff teams early, then three games in 12 days from late October to early November and three games in 11 days in December after a Week 14 bye.

The Stealers have no division games until the 11th week, then 4 straight division games. Steelers team president Art Rooney II told Steelers.com that this schedule "not exactly how I would have drawn it up," and added that it is highly unusual.

Haven't heard any whining from the Bungles.

• Upvote 1

● The  2024  Monday Night Football Schedule ●  Week 13 -  CLE at  DEN

Week 1 - Monday, September 9, 2024

MATCHUP
TIME
TV
TICKETS
LOCATION / WEATHER
ODDS BY
logo espnbet
  @  sf.png&w=40&h=40&scale=crop&cquality=40&San Francisco
5:20 PM

ESPN

ABC

Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara, CA

Week 2 - Monday, September 16, 2024

MATCHUP
TIME
TV
TICKETS
LOCATION / WEATHER
ODDS BY
logo espnbet
  @  phi.png&w=40&h=40&scale=crop&cquality=40Philadelphia
5:15 PM

ESPN

Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA

Week 3 - Monday, September 23, 2024

MATCHUP
TIME
TV
TICKETS
LOCATION / WEATHER
ODDS BY
logo espnbet
  @  buf.png&w=40&h=40&scale=crop&cquality=40Buffalo
4:30 PM

ESPN

Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY

@  cin.png&w=40&h=40&scale=crop&cquality=40Cincinnati

ABC

Paycor Stadium, Cincinnati, OH

Week 4 - Monday, September 30, 2024

MATCHUP
TIME
TV
TICKETS
LOCATION / WEATHER
ODDS BY
logo espnbet
  @  mia.png&w=40&h=40&scale=crop&cquality=40Miami
4:30 PM

ESPN

Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL

@  det.png&w=40&h=40&scale=crop&cquality=40Detroit

ABC

Ford Field, Detroit, MI

Week 5 - Monday, October 7, 2024

MATCHUP
TIME
TV
TICKETS
LOCATION / WEATHER
ODDS BY
logo espnbet
  @  kc.png&w=40&h=40&scale=crop&cquality=40&Kansas City

ESPN

GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO

Week 6 - Monday, October 14, 2024

MATCHUP
TIME
TV
TICKETS
LOCATION / WEATHER
ODDS BY
logo espnbet
  @  nyj.png&w=40&h=40&scale=crop&cquality=40New York

ESPN

MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ

Week 7 - Monday, October 21, 2024

MATCHUP
TIME
TV
TICKETS
LOCATION / WEATHER
ODDS BY
logo espnbet
  @  tb.png&w=40&h=40&scale=crop&cquality=40&Tampa Bay

ESPN

Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, FL

@  ari.png&w=40&h=40&scale=crop&cquality=40Arizona
6:00 PM
ESPN+

State Farm Stadium, Glendale, AZ

Week 8 - Monday, October 28, 2024

MATCHUP
TIME
TV
TICKETS
LOCATION / WEATHER
ODDS BY
logo espnbet
  @  pit.png&w=40&h=40&scale=crop&cquality=40Pittsburgh

ESPN

ABC

Acrisure Stadium, Pittsburgh, PA

Week 9 - Monday, November 4, 2024

MATCHUP
TIME
TV
TICKETS
LOCATION / WEATHER
ODDS BY
logo espnbet
  @  kc.png&w=40&h=40&scale=crop&cquality=40&Kansas City

ESPN

GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO

Week 10 - Monday, November 11, 2024

MATCHUP
TIME
TV
TICKETS
LOCATION / WEATHER
ODDS BY
logo espnbet
  @  lar.png&w=40&h=40&scale=crop&cquality=40Los Angeles

ESPN

SoFi Stadium, Inglewood, CA

Week 11 - Monday, November 18, 2024

MATCHUP
TIME
TV
TICKETS
LOCATION / WEATHER
ODDS BY
logo espnbet
  @  dal.png&w=40&h=40&scale=crop&cquality=40Dallas

ESPN

AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX

Week 12 - Monday, November 25, 2024

MATCHUP
TIME
TV
TICKETS
LOCATION / WEATHER
ODDS BY
logo espnbet
  @  lac.png&w=40&h=40&scale=crop&cquality=40Los Angeles

ESPN

SoFi Stadium, Inglewood, CA

■  Week 13 - Monday, December 2, 2024  ■

MATCHUP
TIME
TV
TICKETS
LOCATION / WEATHER
ODDS BY
logo espnbet
  @  den.png&w=40&h=40&scale=crop&cquality=40Denver

ESPN

Empower Field at Mile High, Denver, CO

Week 14 - Monday, December 9, 2024

MATCHUP
TIME
TV
TICKETS
LOCATION / WEATHER
ODDS BY
logo espnbet
  @  dal.png&w=40&h=40&scale=crop&cquality=40Dallas

ESPN

ABC

AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX

Week 15 - Monday, December 16, 2024

MATCHUP
TIME
TV
TICKETS
LOCATION / WEATHER
ODDS BY
logo espnbet
  @  min.png&w=40&h=40&scale=crop&cquality=40Minnesota
5:00 PM

ABC

U.S. Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MN

@  lv.png&w=40&h=40&scale=crop&cquality=40&Las Vegas
5:30 PM

ESPN

Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas, NV

Week 16 - Monday, December 23, 2024

MATCHUP
TIME
TV
TICKETS
LOCATION / WEATHER
ODDS BY
logo espnbet
  @  gb.png&w=40&h=40&scale=crop&cquality=40&Green Bay

ESPN

Lambeau Field, Green Bay, WI

●  Week 17 - Monday, December 30, 2024  ●

On 5/16/2024 at 2:30 AM, Dutch Oven said:

Wk 9: vs LA Chargers (Sunday 11/3 1:00pm)
Wk 10: BYE WEEK

That New Orleans Sunday, and Pittsburg at home Thursday looks very inviting, will have a serious look at that. Heard nice things about New Orleans and I've managed to track down my old Cleveland friends anorl so another trip to't dogs could well be on the cards. Any opinions and ideas off you lot on New Orleans are welcome. Cheers. 

3 hours ago, Yorkie, going tot dogs said:

That New Orleans Sunday, and Pittsburg at home Thursday looks very inviting, will have a serious look at that. Heard nice things about New Orleans and I've managed to track down my old Cleveland friends anorl so another trip to't dogs could well be on the cards. Any opinions and ideas off you lot on New Orleans are welcome. Cheers. 

I went to New Orleans back in 2001, years before Hurricane Katrina. 

It was the coolest dumpy town ever. I know that sounds strange, but if you go, you'll understand. Highly recommend it just on the history and the food. A real fun town.

22 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I went to New Orleans back in 2001, years before Hurricane Katrina. 

It was the coolest dumpy town ever. I know that sounds strange, but if you go, you'll understand. Highly recommend it just on the history and the food. A real fun town.

I know what you mean, we do a daft lads weekend away every couple of years to Blackpool on the Lancashire coast. It's a run down shit hole apart from the sea front. Most of the pubs are shite anorl and we question ourselves as to why we keep going back. But we always have a great laugh regardless .

• Like 1

On 5/28/2024 at 7:20 PM, syd said:

What a fucking trash article from DBN. Which is strangely the norm for them anymore.

Henry now has a good IOL in front of him and a QB centric running game that works to eliminate any numbers advantage a defense might throw at it.   If he stays healthy, it is absolutely a problem. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

What a fucking trash article from DBN. Which is strangely the norm for them anymore.

Henry now has a good IOL in front of him and a QB centric running game that works to eliminate any numbers advantage a defense might throw at it.   If he stays healthy, it is absolutely a problem. 

Indeed - thank you for pointing that out T!   Try to think back to Steve (Air) McNair and Eddie George teaming up for the Titans.  Talk about "Remember the Titans" - the ONLY team that could matchup with them was Baltimore.  They had a killer good IDL; ideal edge rush; Ray Lewis in the Middle; and Ed Reed as the leader of a great secondary.  Most of all?  They tackled extremely well.

The Rats are going to be a tough challenge for everyone.  There's ZERO margin of error if you want to beat them.  In addition to LJ and Henry - 1 guy that kills this team is their TE Mark Andrews.  BTW, his backup TE Isaiah Likely is very productive whenever he fills in.  Now they also have that little WR Zay Flowers equipped with elite change of direction that consistently gives him separation.  They usually line him up off the line of scrimmage in the slot, on the wing or as a flanker to prevent press coverage on him. 

On paper, it sure looks like there's no bad choices for the guy calling plays there.  That said, there's always a lot of injuries in the AFC North that don't comply with convenience or a team's plans.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Flugel said:

Indeed - thank you for point that out T!   Try to think back to Steve (Air) McNair and Eddie George teaming up for the Titans.  Talk about "Remember the Titans" - the ONLY team that could matchup with them was Baltimore.  They had a killer good IDL; ideal edge rush; Ray Lewis in the Middle; and Ed Reed as the leader of a great secondary.  Most of all?  They tackled extremely well.

The Rats are going to be a tough challenge for everyone.  There's ZERO margin of error if you want to beat them.  In addition to LJ and Henry - 1 guy that kills this team is their TE Mark Andrews.  BTW, his backup TE Isaiah Likely is very productive whenever he fills in.  Now they also have that little WR Zay Flowers equipped with elite change of direction that consistently gives him separation.  They usually line him up off the line of scrimmage in the slot, on the wing or as a flanker to prevent press coverage on him. 

On paper, it sure looks like there's no bad choices for the guy calling plays there.  That said, there's always a lot of injuries in the AFC North that don't comply with convenience or a team's plans.  

While I agree with your assessment... The Ravens are only as good as LJ's porcelain legs.. LJ isn't getting any younger... Tyler Huntley (Now with the Browns) was the closest thing to LJ they had in terms of athleticism... "Just the facts Ma'am".. As Harry Morgan would quip on Dragnet...

• Haha 1