THE BROWNS BOARD

Breakdown Every Browns Opponent in 2024, Greatest Sports Rivalries & D4's Viral Tattoo! I Ep 31

syd

7 minutes ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

This topic is an interesting one. To my way of life, and mybway of thinking, strength of schedule debat is nothing more than mental masturbation.

My thoughts......

It is hard enough to predict what a single player will do next year let alone what an entire team will do in opposition.

A team that went 11-6 in 2023, is 0-0 in 2024. Players have aged, been injured, endured personal things that might affect their play, been traded, or even retired. Coaches change, new players are added, so there is never a guarantee, of anything more predictable than a hint that what was in '23 will be similar in '24.

So what is this science? If we were 8-9 and play a team that was 12-5 then we can chalk this up as an expected loss?

This is total bukkake.

There is no quantification of what men can do tomorrow based on what they did yesterday. If there was any substance to this imbecillic thinking even the village idiot could get rich betting outcomes.

Last year the Browns beat teams they shouldn't have and lost to teams they shouldn't have.

The 2024 Browns outcome has very little to do with the 2023 records of their opponents. If the Browns play more disciplined, intense, creative and properly executed football, they will win 3/4 of their games or even better.

Strength of scheduledebate is akin to giving your dog a rawhide chew so he will shut the fuck up.

Our brand new masturbation expert is writing all that incoherence above while the Butler is taking care of business under his roof...  

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2024 at 8:30 AM, Flugel said:

Our brand new masturbation expert is writing all that incoherence above while the Butler is taking care of business under his roof...  

Oh by the way, guys, I fixed the glitch.

c8eced75-47d6-4e40-9c77-01c1ded6014b_tex

Sorry I was gone so long.

Z

• Like 1
  • Haha 1