THE BROWNS BOARD

I Guarantee a Browns win on Sunday

Guest ATENEARS

Guest ATENEARS

If you've watched the NFL long enough, you'd know that this is a total 'trap Game' for the Ravens. returning from the West Coast, high on a win they weren't expected to get, and with the low level Browns coming in who are in desperate need for focus and a solid game throughout ... this is 'one of those games' that go against the script.

Browns pull this out. The season takes a turn on Sunday.

Browns 20

Ravens 17

An Atenears Guarantee!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're sellin' and I'm buyin'!

Go Browns!!

Agree, the Ravens have every reason to fall asleep this weekend.

Terry Pluto's podcast at noon this past Tuesday was pretty insightful. He credits Rob Ryan a lot. He says last game going into the 4thQ, we were one TD away from taking the lead and Ryan decided the offense was too inept to get the job done so he started gambling. It didn't work, but he gets an A for effort. He was blitzing, UFO-ing, just throwing the kitchen sink at them. Both games our D has done well early, then pooped out in the end.

Point of story, the Ravens may be surprised how good our D is capable of playing. Compared to Dabol, Ryan's D is very dynamic and you can tell he's trying everything, which is great too see. If only the offense could click.

Guest ATENEARS
You're sellin' and I'm buyin'!

Go Browns!!

Agree, the Ravens have every reason to fall asleep this weekend.

Terry Pluto's podcast at noon this past Tuesday was pretty insightful. He credits Rob Ryan a lot. He says last game going into the 4thQ, we were one TD away from taking the lead and Ryan decided the offense was too inept to get the job done so he started gambling. It didn't work, but he gets an A for effort. He was blitzing, UFO-ing, just throwing the kitchen sink at them. Both games our D has done well early, then pooped out in the end.

Point of story, the Ravens may be surprised how good our D is capable of playing. Compared to Dabol, Ryan's D is very dynamic and you can tell he's trying everything, which is great too see. If only the offense could click.

Yes, I believe that the 'D' was trying to make something happen. Early in the fourth quarter, he has his down lineman dropping back into zones and stunting with mixed pressure. It was obvious he was trying to confuse and hoping for a turnover ... and we needed it. Great to see that one side of the ball was pulling out all the stops.

We got this one ... gonna be a great effort accros the board on Sunday.

There will be an upset this week but it wont be Cleve over Balt, this team is just to inept to beat a Ravens team at home that looks even better this year than last. My upsets are Det over Was and Cincy over Pitt. Final score Browns 13 Ravens 31, the offensive woes dreadfully continue. I like your guys optimism and hope your right I just dont see the Browns shocking anyone this week Det and Cincy however will shock the NFL. JMHO...

Guest ATENEARS
There will be an upset this week but it wont be Cleve over Balt, this team is just to inept to beat a Ravens team at home that looks even better this year than last. My upsets are Det over Was and Cincy over Pitt. Final score Browns 13 Ravens 31, the offensive woes dreadfully continue. I like your guys optimism and hope your right I just dont see the Browns shocking anyone this week Det and Cincy however will shock the NFL. JMHO...

I actually have Detroit over Washington & Cincy over Pittsburgh as well. There is always that weekend early in the season where it's an up-set special ... it will start in the college ranks on Saturday and spill over into Sunday.

Mondays Standings

Baltimore 2-1

Cincy 2-1

Cleveland 1-2

Pittsburgh 1-2

It's a new ball game with our own shot at Cincy next week.

Mangini can get off to mediocre record this first season, but it's time to start holding our own in the Division and preaching the importance of Division and Conference games.

A split with each of the three teams in our Division ain't asking much this first season. It starts with this trap game right here. The defense is due to create themselves some turnovers on Sunday.

I agree this game has all the makings of a trap game but we are still talking about the inept irrelevant over conservative mangini cleveland browns here...that being said..I WANT TO BELIEVE!

But reality sets back in and common sense dictates the ravens win 38 to 3 and we are on our way to a 3-13 season....;(

We couldn't trap a small mouse with a block of cheese. We are what we are - can't run or pass, can't stop the run or pass. I'm amazed we can dress ourselves for the game.

Mangini needs to go. How the he'll do you hire an OC who has never done it in the NFL before to teach a QB with mo experience either? Than you hire a DC who can't stop the run.

I'm so pissed I'm a Browns fan right now. We need to get Lerner out town. He hurried Mangini into the position and that was stupid. He could have interviewed a bunch of people.

Trap game my ass. We're screwed Sunday.

If you've watched the NFL long enough, you'd know that this is a total 'trap Game' for the Ravens. returning from the West Coast, high on a win they weren't expected to get, and with the low level Browns coming in who are in desperate need for focus and a solid game throughout ... this is 'one of those games' that go against the script.

Browns pull this out. The season takes a turn on Sunday.

Browns 20

Ravens 17

An Atenears Guarantee!

hope you're right but honestly i'm hoping we don't get shutout which would be panic time...

We couldn't trap a small mouse with a block of cheese. We are what we are - can't run or pass, can't stop the run or pass. I'm amazed we can dress ourselves for the game.

Awww...come on Vegas!!!

You know sometimes jello seems to take a long time to get to that perfect springy, swingy, jello-y stage...

We're gonna get there this week!!! :lol:

Guest ATENEARS
If you are going to look at it from a different perspective , you can say that one of the Browns will surely win, so guaranteeing a "Browns" win is a safe bet.

I'm guaranteeing that the team lead by Brady Quinn (and/or Derek Anderson) and coached by Mangini is going to win this game.

After this game, there will be talk about how the Ravens Defense has aged, how Ray Lewis may have made his "last play" in San Deigo ... and a Browns QB is going to emerge.

I'm guaranteeing that the team lead by Brady Quinn (and/or Derek Anderson) and coached by Mangini is going to win this game.

After this game, there will be talk about how the Ravens Defense has aged, how Ray Lewis may have made his "last play" in San Deigo ... and a Browns QB is going to emerge.

I agree, but Stan, why are you going to be watching my Madden game Sunday morning rather than the real game is the question.....

haha, Cleveland fans are Retarded, well at least the ones who think we are going to win. Screw the browns. They will always suck

He was poking fun at your horribly failed attempt at spelling, you jackass. What the shit is an optision anyway? Optimism? Optician? You're a douche nozzle? Yes. Yes, you are.

Archived