THE BROWNS BOARD

I Guarantee a Browns win on Sunday

Guest ATENEARS

He was poking fun at your horribly failed attempt at spelling, you jackass. What the shit is an optision anyway? Optimism? Optician? You're a douche nozzle? Yes. Yes, you are.

oh my... this is too funny! I guess I should have said that you people have a warped perspective on reality. lol. Anyhow, I love that my post has gotten so much attention. Glad to see you care, really glad. :) I will say it again though jusssttt in case you weren't able to read the entire thing... The Cleveland Clowns suck and always will. Keep up your hope for a win every week, but it's not going to come. They have a word for this Browns fans...it's called insanity - doing the same thing expecting different results. So it is fair to say that Cleveland Browns fans are insane. Good luck with that sparky. haha. Maybe it's time for you to get on some medication. We need people who know the difference from reality to la-la land. Thanks for all the love you have given me. I love it!! Keep the responses coming! :P

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ravens fan here. I do believe the game will be closer than many expect, but I still see the Ravens winning (as long as we don't kick it to Cribbs, who is a beast, of course).

Does the OP wish to make a friendly wager on the game seeing as he is so confident?

Also, I loled @ "Ray Lewis' last big play"

Ravens fan here. I do believe the game will be closer than many expect, but I still see the Ravens winning (as long as we don't kick it to Cribbs, who is a beast, of course).

Does the OP wish to make a friendly wager on the game seeing as he is so confident?

Also, I loled @ "Ray Lewis' last big play"

hey Peterman, nice to see that the Ravens fan expects a more tight match than some of the "hardcore" Browns fan here. I too expect a tight match here esp with the amount of pressure being piled on the offense to just produce. If the offense fails to take off again I would expect to see some changes for sure.

Well the OP does have a point, these are the makings of a trap game. However, Coach Harbaugh's mentality has been from the get-go "one game at a time." It would be very uncharacteristic for the Ravens to overlook the Browns.

If the Browns can convert on 3rd downs and not turn the ball over, they have a shot at keeping it close.

Guest ATENEARS
I actually have Detroit over Washington & Cincy over Pittsburgh as well. There is always that weekend early in the season where it's an up-set special ... it will start in the college ranks on Saturday and spill over into Sunday.

There were a lot of upsets today; from South Florida beating Florida State, Virginia Tech upsetting Miami, Oregon killed #6 Cal (42-3), Iowa stealing one from Penn St. in (un)Happy Valley .... a lot of near upsets too in Indiana getting 20.5 points and only losing to the School up North by 3. Miss St almost knocking off LSU ...

I told you all ... the stars are aligned. Don't worry about sending the kids off without lunch money this week, bet it all ... bet it all on the Browns.

If you've watched the NFL long enough, you'd know that this is a total 'trap Game' for the Ravens. returning from the West Coast, high on a win they weren't expected to get, and with the low level Browns coming in who are in desperate need for focus and a solid game throughout ... this is 'one of those games' that go against the script.

Browns pull this out. The season takes a turn on Sunday.

Browns 20

Ravens 17

An Atenears Guarantee!

Hope you are right. I HATE the Ravens, but they have looked good so far. We owe them an upset after those 2 crappy losses last year.

Guest ATENEARS

Up at 7:30am ... coffee, eggs ... paced for the past half-hour ... ready to crack open my first one of the day.

Damn, I'm nervous about this one ... feel good things today, ready to see some pads crack.

Toast! ... grab a beverage and let's get our game face on. We got this one, baby!

I'm pumped!

Up at 7:30am ... coffee, eggs ... paced for the past half-hour ... ready to crack open my first one of the day.

Damn, I'm nervous about this one ... feel good things today, ready to see some pads crack.

Toast! ... grab a beverage and let's get our game face on. We got this one, baby!

I'm pumped!

Me too. I loved the look on Mangini's face last week. These guys will never get away with playing that poorly again. Corner turned today.

Zombo

One thing that I took from last week....down 13-6, we gave up a huge play for a TD. BUT, it was because we SOLD THE FARM on an ALL OUT BLITZ!!! They didn't get beat because they sat back and let it happen, they TRIED to make the big play, they TRIED to steel the game despite playing poorly.

THEY TRIED!

As the year goes by and this team starts gelling (keep in mind, there are 6 new starters on offense and 5-6 new starters on defense), the TRYING will start turning into WINNING!

Here is to getting the first WIN TODAY!!!

I'm pumped!

That was nice of you to get up early and cook breakfast for your wife and 2 dozen kids.. :-)

Guest ATENEARS
I predicted and maintain my prediction - the Browns will beat the rats today. Write that down.

Just don't ask me who I'm starting on my FF team between Flacco and Romo, K2 and Heap or Balt D and Chi D.

Fantasize this (slapping horse ball on table) ... beetch!

Fucking steeler fem.

I predicted and maintain my prediction - the Browns will beat the rats today. Write that down.

Just don't ask me who I'm starting on my FF team between Flacco and Romo, K2 and Heap or Balt D and Chi D.

Regards

.... an'at

How can you start any of the Ravens on FF if you believe that the Browns will win. DUH

We'll get'em next week ...

Might as well wait to put up your "guarantee a win against the bengals" thread up. Wait a few days... people will forget how absolutely disgusting our team played by then.

We'll be having 21-17 browns prediction threads before you know it. :lol:

I wonder where Tebow will be in the draft next year.

And a right tackle.

And two SMART cb's.... and safeties

and a RG that can move...

and some smarter, faster, tougher lb's...

Please trade Braylon. and Wimbley and...

let Bernie Kosar start calling the plays....

dammit. :angry:

There were a lot of upsets today; from South Florida beating Florida State, Virginia Tech upsetting Miami, Oregon killed #6 Cal (42-3), Iowa stealing one from Penn St. in (un)Happy Valley .... a lot of near upsets too in Indiana getting 20.5 points and only losing to the School up North by 3. Miss St almost knocking off LSU ...

I told you all ... the stars are aligned. Don't worry about sending the kids off without lunch money this week, bet it all ... bet it all on the Browns.

I bet it all and don't have $10 for the kids lunch money.........can i borrow a twenty.

Guest ATENEARS
I bet it all and don't have $10 for the kids lunch money.........can i borrow a twenty.

Dude, do you know anyone that wants to buy a Jersey? I had thousands in inventory over here and my kids haven't had lunch yet this year.

Archived