THE BROWNS BOARD

Petition asking Lerner to sell the Browns

SaveOurBrowns

i've said it before and i'll say it again: randy lerner is the biggest cancer on this team. he hired two head coaches in a row that nobody else wanted because he"was just so impressed by them." apparently he never knew two guys could be this terrible. i was 100% against the hiring of mangina and it appears right now that i was right. i really hope i'm wrong about him, but it doesn't look like it.

I have tried to think that randy wanted to do the right thing and wanted to return the browns culture to its once greatness but instead he has closed this team off from its fans more and more and has hired one bad anti-fan regime after another he nor the people he hires even have a clue as to what this team needs..to start this team needs an owner who lives in cleveland and understands the culture and how to hire the right people to nurish and feed it...fans are the most important part of the football family but the lerners only view us as revenue and idiots that buy their never ending bad product...fans need to take a break on sundays take the family to the park or do something with them thats worth doing because under this owner and his anti-social regime watching this imatation browns team or even watching mangini's fluffy garbage and lie filled press conferences just puts you in a depressed state that just after you recover from one does it again a few days later...cleveland browns football in all its history has never sucked so much and its not all just about winning...winning means nothing to me with this disgraceful outfit the owner ,the players and this regime have no passion for this game let alone the team ,fans or city..

I will never stop being a browns fan but i have stopped supporting lerners and the nfls wallet and ego...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sign the petition asking Lerner to sell the Browns:

http://www.gopetition.com/online/31062.html

It hasn't been up for 24 hours yet and is already getting attention (and I've been contacted about possible media interest after it his 1000 signatures - we are past 650 already).

Pass it on!

Personally, I don't like the idea. When Modell was here a lot of people bitched and moaned because he cared to much and was alway being chastised for "meddling" (WTF?....it was his team). Now you have an owner who has all the money in the world, but doesn't get involved. What do you really want?....to persuade him to sell to someone like Dolan? Screw that.....I gave up on the Indians when he bought them. He was well known as being a cheap bastard that would never put a penny of his own money in to improve the team. Lerner needs to hire a football mind to hire / fire coaches as needed. I mentioned Kosar before, but really, anyone with a knowledge of how to build a winnig team would be good.

Archived