THE BROWNS BOARD

Braylon Edwards Accused of Assault

WebsterSlaughter

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At least it wasn't a woman. Ala Brandon Marshall.

Yeah, Dudes fighting outside a club, no weapons, I'm not too worried.

But Braylon seems to be a big nightlife guy ... that is fine except when you consistenly drop passes and underachieve. Then this kind of stuff draws heat.

Zombo

Braylon is a big nightlife guy. He is friends with a guy I went to school with. He has plenty of pictures on Facebook. Another reason why social networking is dangerous. This guy also has pictures of himself with Donte Stallworth throwing back Patron straight from the bottle. Braylon seems more concerned about living the playboy lifestyle than actually playing football. That's why I don't want him on our team. Partying on occasion is fine. But no one has ever been successful when partying was their main focus in life.

As always, I will wait for all the facts to come out. Many young NFL players go out at night and party after the game. If I have one thing to say about BE, this has never come up before where he is in the middle of an altercation. The fact that I think he is so worried about his reputation makes me VERY reluctant to believe this is true.

He walks up to some promoter dude, starts mouthing off about Lebron, and punches the guy? Really? BE - the multi-million dollar WR - is worried about some chump change this idiot makes? I don't buy it.

But I will wait for the facts. Doesn't sound like Diva behavior to me.

Partying until 2:30 a.m. on a Sunday night in public after a loss to go to 0-4 is absolutely Retarded. Then having ANY kind of confrontation or altercation is insane. He isn't 18 years old. He's a grown man. All this after being in the middle of the Stallworth thing.

It just tells you who he is and what he cares about.

1) Does anyone know that BE was even at that lounge last night?

2) Why should we believe this is even true?

3) Who actually hit the guy?

4) What is BE's take?

5) What past behavior makes you believe BE is at the center of this?

6) He wasn't "in the middle" of the Stallworth thing? WTF are you talking about? Stallworth and BE at a bar - OMG the HORROR.

7) This is one side of the story.

8) This is like Coye Francais hitting Elam - NOT TRUE.

9) This is like Abe Elam being the guy fined $1700- NOT TRUE

10) Quinn was giving the D hand signals - NOT TRUE

When the fook are you guys going to wait for ALL THE FACTS????

Please explain to me why these were deleted, yet the ones where you aim bigoted comments towards people like "fag" "homo" and "queer" whenever your empty football logic is riddled with holes ...remain?

Because you're a fooking idiot moron. Not much of what you say is worth keeping on the board. They should just delete you.

Oh come on, there is a police report with him in it, he was there.

after that you are right, we don't know all the facts. and I actually predict all these charges will dropped and nothing will come of it.

doesn't change the fact that IMO it's poor judgment to be out in public at that time of night drinking after your team lost a heartbreaker. Read these message boards. How many irrational idiots do you see? then, imagine them drunk....ok.....still drunk.....

Why would you go out in that? all you are doing is increasing the likelyhood you are involved in one of these instances where everyone can think the worst of you until it's proved otherwise.

makes zero sense to me.

Come on now- he's a PLAY-YAA

I'm sure he was just out celebrating his teams "almost win" like a lot of you are, and drank a bit too much. It happens to the best of us while celebrating those "almost wins". From the report, it says he was out with a group of his teammates. Cheers to your "almost win" guys!! Hopefully our pro-bowl QB, and our dominant playmakers can bring us an "almost win" next week as well!!

1) Does anyone know that BE was even at that lounge last night?

2) Why should we believe this is even true?

3) Who actually hit the guy?

4) What is BE's take?

5) What past behavior makes you believe BE is at the center of this?

6) He wasn't "in the middle" of the Stallworth thing? WTF are you talking about? Stallworth and BE at a bar - OMG the HORROR.

7) This is one side of the story.

8) This is like Coye Francais hitting Elam - NOT TRUE.

9) This is like Abe Elam being the guy fined $1700- NOT TRUE

10) Quinn was giving the D hand signals - NOT TRUE

When the fook are you guys going to wait for ALL THE FACTS????

Here's a fact Braylon is a douche.

Now LeBron is chiming in.

"I've never crossed paths with Braylon before, but it seems like there's a little jealousy going on with Braylon and me and my friends. I have no idea why. I've never said anything to Braylon at all. But for him to do that is very childish. My friend is 130 pounds. Seriously. It's like hitting one of my kids. It doesn't make sense."

LINK

Guest Masters

They were talking about it on WKNR a little bit ago.

1. BE was there.

2. Browns are investingating and did confirm there was some sort of altercation at the club that BE was involved in.

3. The reporter for WKNR that is in Berea reporting noted he knows people who were at the club, saw the altercation, and that the story he has been given by them matches was is in the article.

Now LeBron is chiming in.

"I've never crossed paths with Braylon before, but it seems like there's a little jealousy going on with Braylon and me and my friends. I have no idea why. I've never said anything to Braylon at all. But for him to do that is very childish. My friend is 130 pounds. Seriously. It's like hitting one of my kids. It doesn't make sense."

LINK

Ouch.

Zombo

Cut the guy some slack. After all Mangini was the one who started it by fining him.

So he parked in the handicap spots at Berea, what's the big deal. Maybe he was told and warned, but aren't rules there to be broken.

So he raided the mini-bar and was warned the first tim. The team made restitution. You mean he gets fined for repeated rules violations after numerous warnings and being sat down by Lewis and follow the rules and walk the walk. God that Mangini is an asshole.

After such a steller game the man needs to be able to go out and celebrate. Anyway, rules are for them other guys and stars get to dance to the beat of their own drum.

Hey, RAC let him get away with it, what's with this asshole Mangini wanting him to tow the line and be equal to everyone else.

This is bullshit that everybody has the same standard and rules around this place now.

Why become a star if you are going to be treated like everyone else. Superstars are suppose to get a pass.

This has to be another one of those misunderstandings.

Must be Mangini's fault.

Guest ATENEARS

I love this shit ... Lebron and Braylon in the beat-down ring ... Shaq can promote this baby, Delonte West can provide security, Abram Elam can provide beverages ... let's roll.

Guest ATENEARS
I know everyone here is going to crucify Edwards but the way i see it - If i was 130 pounds lighter than any guy, I would trash talk to him esp @ 2:00in the morning when drunk at a bar. i would say the guy got what he deserved.

Yeah, forget that you are a high profile athlete facing a big pay day in free agency, and he is a skinny little 130lb bean counter ... pop him man, and have your homies drag you away.

That's cool.

Sorry, but that's not me. I do his wife.

Yeah, forget that you are a high profile athlete facing a big pay day in free agency, and he is a skinny little 130lb bean counter ... pop him man, and have your homies drag you away.

That's cool.

Sorry, but that's not me. I do his wife.

high profile athletes, low profile athlets ... @ the end we are only human.

Guest Masters
I know everyone here is going to crucify Edwards but the way i see it - If i was 130 pounds lighter than any guy, I would trash talk to him esp @ 2:00in the morning when drunk at a bar. i would say the guy got what he deserved.

As the story goes, Edwards started the trash talking to begin with, not the other way around.

By your logic, if someone starts talking crap to you, and you decide to defend yourself, you should get punched :rolleyes:

Yea but the question is don't superstars get to make live by different rules?

Maybe he was parking in the guys handicap spot? ooooopps, my bad, he only does that to the secretaries in Berea.

Guest Masters

Just some more evolved than others (in this case, looking like BE is the less evolved one)

Archived