THE BROWNS BOARD

Over/Under on BE drops tonight

bonedawg

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can you explain how the conditional pick thing works?

Essentially, if BE gets a certain number of catches (undisclosed) our pick bumps up to the 2nd round. So we want him to light it on fire like he is tonight for the rest of the season despite how sickening it is to watch. Boy it's great to be a browns fan.

It may be difficult to believe, but Braylon looks like a guy who is excited about his future with his new team!!!!

He just didn't give it enough time in Cleveland. A few more drafts and time for everyone to get used to the "system" and the Browns........

.......would be drafting in the top 5 with a new coaching staff. ;)

I know the Buffalo game was a snoozer, but for some reason think this team is improving. IMHO all we need is a blue chip QB. our OL is solid if not better then most, our running game is solid, we could draft a RB in the later round. Our D looked solid especially against the run. We get a break and draft a good QB which is possible with this class coming out, we can be solid.

I know the Buffalo game was a snoozer, but for some reason think this team is improving. IMHO all we need is a blue chip QB. our OL is solid if not better then most, our running game is solid, we could draft a RB in the later round. Our D looked solid especially against the run. We get a break and draft a good QB which is possible with this class coming out, we can be solid.

The OL is weak at G and RT. The Bills had half their team out. Get a grip.

did he really want out of cleveland that bad that he would just play shitty to get out i mean watching this monday night football game and just seeing him tear it up makes me sick inside why the xxxx couldnt he do this shit in cleveland he actually has hands for the jets making great catches thats just amazing to see but im not use to seeing braylon make these kinds of catches in cleveland wtf!!!

LOL! Remember 2007 he did that a lot....plus its a monday night game and his first with where he wanted to be(NY) so it was to be expected. Don't get all upset braylon will do what he has always done(drop passes)

Our DC's brother just stole our #1 WR after our HC gave him a franchise QB.

Sweet

............................................________

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,

.........................,/...............................................”:,

.....................,?......................................................\,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:”........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

My son and I were trying to guess how many years we'll be reminded that we gave the Jets Sanchez and Edwards for Mack, Veikune, Elam, Coleman, Stuckey, some special teams guy, a third round pick, and a fifth round pick. I have a feeling it's gonna be pretty painful... but that's what we do.

I'm thinking about 10-15 considering Mack and Elam are going to definitely be staples of our team for years to come.

My son and I were trying to guess how many years we'll be reminded that we gave the Jets Sanchez and Edwards for Mack, Veikune, Elam, Coleman, Stuckey, some special teams guy, a third round pick, and a fifth round pick. I have a feeling it's gonna be pretty painful... but that's what we do.

Please, I doubt they are even on the same team in 5 years. Sanchez is all hype and not enough substance at this point. But keep on dreaming Shep. Maybe you can throw DQ into the fantasy, though you may die from the preverse pleasure you would experience.

Essentially, if BE gets a certain number of catches (undisclosed) our pick bumps up to the 2nd round. So we want him to light it on fire like he is tonight for the rest of the season despite how sickening it is to watch. Boy it's great to be a browns fan.

Isn't it an unbelieveable situation to be in? No other franchise could put its fans in such a masochistic position as to have to root for the guy our head coach just sold at bargain basement price.

See that pass to Clowney? How about the passes to Braylon?

Only where the WR could get them.

DA throws the ball where only the defense can get them.

Come on man, DA made those type throws in the Bengals game. Every QB(well except for Quinn) can. How about the misses. Mercy, he missed alot. One of the reasons Henne didn't get called for IG is because of the rediculous pass interference calls the Jets got, even the Refs wouldn't take NFL coin for that atrocity.

Listen, DA is a bad bad weather QB. His worst games are in bad weather. It is just another chink in his armor, but we already know he isn't the answer.

Guest ATENEARS

Braylon's dropped pass while the Opening of MNF viewed in on him was funny ... and to my surprise, there was already a video on Youtube showing it.

He can make the circus catch, but can't catch the simple ones.

Archived