THE BROWNS BOARD

the annual Merry Christmas beatdown

hardy har har

boy this gets fun year after year..the XMAS beatdown the Steelers give the browns every year in their home stadium..Steeler nation is coming to Cleveland to take over. The proud browns will be laughed out of CBS by the end of the 3rd Q.

The funny thing is that no matter if we are winning Super Bowls or 6-6 we still smack the Browns around..It is a holiday tradition we thoroughly enjoy.

Hell we don't even need to practice to play the browns..it is an automatic STOMP on your head day courtesy of the best football team in the NFL..

Merry Christmas browns. don't forget to bow to us after the game ok? Maybe your players can clean our cleats after the game and shine our shoes.

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas. Go Steeler Nation!!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like i said, it doesn't matter if we are 6-6, 3-12, 16-0, etc.. we still manhandle and embarrass the great Cleveland Browns every Christmas at home in front of their families and fans.. I love it!

Poor Steeler fan needs something to cheer about .... i hear losing to the Raiders can do funny things to a fan !

Like i said, it doesn't matter if we are 6-6, 3-12, 16-0, etc.. we still manhandle and embarrass the great Cleveland Browns every Christmas at home in front of their families and fans.. I love it!

Please leave the site you xxxxing troll.

get your shoe shine box out browns... you can't compete against the black and gold.. you know it, we know it, every American knows it, Santa knows it.

It is such fun to see this every Christmas.. HO. HO.HO..

well merry christmas to you and your family !

(from us classy Browns fans)

you stay classy Browns fans. even though you can't figure out how to play football. Maybe Santa can help you?

Dude.. Bruce freaking Gradkowski threw 300 yards on your ass. I'd take a suicide pill.

I'm pretty sure this game isn't all on the Steelers side. Steelers have no troy, no Ward, no gay, 2 rookies are starting at corner.. plus, the game is in Cleveland on prime time.

Steelers are nervous as penises, Browns got nothing to lose for and everything to win for. So don't act like a xxxxing douchebag, because the streak could easily end.

boy this gets fun year after year..the XMAS beatdown the Steelers give the browns every year in their home stadium..Steeler nation is coming to Cleveland to take over. The proud browns will be laughed out of CBS by the end of the 3rd Q.

The funny thing is that no matter if we are winning Super Bowls or 6-6 we still smack the Browns around..It is a holiday tradition we thoroughly enjoy.

Hell we don't even need to practice to play the browns..it is an automatic STOMP on your head day courtesy of the best football team in the NFL..

Merry Christmas browns. don't forget to bow to us after the game ok? Maybe your players can clean our cleats after the game and shine our shoes.

Just out of curiosity, what role will you be playing in this alleged beatdown? Are you a Steeler owner/player/coach/front office person/waterboy?

The thing that YOU don't understand, is that as a Steeler fan, you have one thing and one thing only going for you: Luck.

I don't mean that the Steeler team is lucky to win. They have won because they have been the more competent franchise.

I mean that YOU are personally lucky to have been born and raised in Western Pa. and to have a franchise that you grew up liking have someone who runs it who knows what they are doing when it comes to operating an NFL team.

OR perhaps, your fandom isn't a matter of luck. Maybe you are one of the f***ing FRAKs who have glommed onto the Steelers out of the blue simply because they WERE successful.

I hope it is the former, as it is always rewarding to see your boyhood hometown team be successful. If it is the latter, however, you can eat shit and die because you would be a phony. A phony, fakeass fan.

Please confirm which of these you are.

I will be attending the game and it is a fun Christmas tradition to see the steelers woop it up on the Browns during the holiday season.. the browns fans leave and it is our stadium in the 4th Q. my family loves it.

maybe the browns should realize they don't belong in the NFL.. all you do is lose and we give you beat downs..

The only thing you will beating down is your cousin/wife after the game is over.

WT baby thats what you are.

I will be attending the game and it is a fun Christmas tradition to see the steelers woop it up on the Browns during the holiday season.. the browns fans leave and it is our stadium in the 4th Q. my family loves it.

maybe the browns should realize they don't belong in the NFL.. all you do is lose and we give you beat downs..

I will love it when you leave in the 3rd quarter this time, realizing how you wasted your time freezing your ass to watch that pitiful football team of yours getting destroyed by Brady Quinn.

hines-ward-crying.gif

the browns have proven the level of competition in the NFL is overwhelming whereas the Steelers have stepped up to the competition and dominated it.

you guys need to realize that you are just not good enough. you live in the basement of NFL accomplishments and losing is your identity.

Steelers 31 Browns 10

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas! If you are at the game buy a Steeler fan a beer.

the browns have proven the level of competition in the NFL is overwhelming whereas the Steelers have stepped up to the competition and dominated it.

you guys need to realize that you are just not good enough. you live in the basement of NFL accomplishments and losing is your identity.

Steelers 31 Browns 10

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas! If you are at the game buy a Steeler fan a beer.

Hmm lemme get this straight, Brady Quinn just passed for 271 yards vs the Chargers, legit non injury affected defense.

Bruce Gradkowski passed for 300 yards on a banged up Steelers defense

what makes you think Brady Quinn won't do anything and only get 10 pts? Hell, the Steelers are out with Ward, you won't score 31 xxxxing moron.

Have fun getting the shit kicked out by the Browns, oh and a nice cold ride home sobbing in the car.

Nice Timing Dumbass....

Hmm lemme get this straight, Brady Quinn just passed for 271 yards vs the Chargers, legit non injury affected defense.

Bruce Gradkowski passed for 300 yards on a banged up Steelers defense

what makes you think Brady Quinn won't do anything and only get 10 pts? Hell, the Steelers are out with Ward, you won't score 31 xxxxing moron.

Have fun getting the shit kicked out by the Browns, oh and a nice cold ride home sobbing in the car.

browns if you were good I'd give you credit but your are not. Hey, after tomorrow night's beatdown you can focus on next year and trying to win 2 or 3 games..

4th Q EMPTY STADIUM.. empty..gutless non loyal fans

browns if you were good I'd give you credit but your are not. Hey, after tomorrow night's beatdown you can focus on next year and trying to win 2 or 3 games..

4th Q EMPTY STADIUM.. empty..gutless non loyal fans

You're calling us gutless non loyal fans when we fought for our xxxxing team to come back, also you're the ONLY steelers fan garunteeing a beat down.. talk about loyalty from steeler fans, before every browns game before thats all they used to say. This time around they're not so sure.

You're calling us gutless non loyal fans when we fought for our xxxxing team to come back, also you're the ONLY steelers fan garunteeing a beat down.. talk about loyalty from steeler fans, before every browns game before thats all they used to say. This time around they're not so sure.

He is an ass ...Dude. Ignor that S***. Thats a BAndwagoneer. Here is a Tip. The Assholes that come here and Talk that Crap...Aint been a fan long enough to Remember when Cleveland was a Force. They just want to get a Rise outta you.

the first openly gay QB Quinn will not play well against the Steelers.. YMCA!!!! YMCA!!

Quinn is Openly Gay ? Aint he dating some Hot Gymnast ?? Who said he was Gay ? LOL...Granted ... Took some scary Pictures. (With clothes ON) Thit doesn't make him gay. Does your Mommy know your on the computer ??

sometimes a team is just not good enough.. it is not a slam on the Browns but 43 years and no super bowl? most teams adapt, overcome, and achieve excellence. The NFL is designed to make sub-par teams contenders but the browns can't figure out how to win.

Pittsburgh is 140 miles away and we are the king kong of football , explain that..

The best football and QB's come from PA. Montana, Kelly, Marino, Blanda, Unitas.. PA is where championships are won.. Cleveland Ohio has never measured up to all-star status. It's always an excuse for failure.

THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

Steelers 31 browns 10...

sometimes a team is just not good enough.. it is not a slam on the Browns but 43 years and no super bowl? most teams adapt, overcome, and achieve excellence. The NFL is designed to make sub-par teams contenders but the browns can't figure out how to win.

Pittsburgh is 140 miles away and we are the king kong of football , explain that..

The best football and QB's come from PA. Montana, Kelly, Marino, Blanda, Unitas.. PA is where championships are won.. Cleveland Ohio has never measured up to all-star status. It's always an excuse for failure.

THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

Steelers 31 browns 10...

Yeah because Jim Brown doesn't mean anything to the game of football :rolleyes:

jim brown was good in smaller leagues. the NFL put him into his place and the browns for that matter. where are the super bowl rings? non-existent..not good enough. facts are facts. sorry but your team is lame..

Lmfao, you're a xxxxing clown..

Jim Brown is the best NFL running back that has ever lived and you can't deny that, it doesn't matter what team he is on, it matters just about that player.

We have 8 championships, so don't act like our history is full of shit.

And why don't you get the xxxx outta here, nobody appreciates your 12 year old smack talk.

Archived