THE BROWNS BOARD

Steelers will make the playoffs

BUBBY

Steelers are pounding the Dolphins!

Patroits are pounding the Texans. (we need Houston to lose)

If the Jets OR Ravens lose today the steelers make the playoffs and can begin their march to their 7th Super Bowl Championship.

sorry browns, you didn't ruin a thing only pissed off a hornets nest of nasty steeler football.

the bubster.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pittsburgh clinches a playoff spot:

1) PIT win + HOU loss or tie + NYJ loss or tie

2) PIT win + HOU loss or tie + BAL loss or tie

3) PIT win + NYJ loss or tie + BAL loss or tie + DEN loss or tie

You still need the Jets to lose to the Bengals backups or Baltimore to lose to Oakland (not likely).

you'll be at home next week, just like the Browns.

Pittsburgh clinches a playoff spot:

1) PIT win + HOU loss or tie + NYJ loss or tie

2) PIT win + HOU loss or tie + BAL loss or tie

3) PIT win + NYJ loss or tie + BAL loss or tie + DEN loss or tie

You still need the Jets to lose to the Bengals backups or Baltimore to lose to Oakland (not likely).

you'll be at home next week, just like the Browns.

yes, i just wrote that. thanks for repeating it.

bubby...sounds to me like you really do care that the browns whipped up on your steelers or else you wouldn't be posting on a browns message board.. also seeing that you joined this message board right after the browns took care of the squeelers reinforces the fact that you have been pouting about that loss for quite some time now..

bubby...sounds to me like you really do care that the browns whipped up on your steelers or else you wouldn't be posting on a browns message board.. also seeing that you joined this message board right after the browns took care of the squeelers reinforces the fact that you have been pouting about that loss for quite some time now..

bahahahaha.

just setting the record straight homie. relax.

I need to buy a new terrible towel for the playoffs.

yo 'homie': why don't you wipe your ass with that towel. what an douche you are to come on the browns board and start a topic like this. you guys have the dirtiest team in the league and it's no joke, 'yo', that the refs suck your dick. go the f back to shittsburgh scumbag.

I'm wondering why a Steeler fan would be on a Browns message board when his team is playing to save their season.

And now Houston is driving against New England... apparently the Patriots aren't "pounding the Texas" like you said huh dickwad?

Steelers are pounding the Dolphins!

Patroits are pounding the Texans. (we need Houston to lose)

If the Jets OR Ravens lose today the steelers make the playoffs and can begin their march to their 7th Super Bowl Championship.

sorry browns, you didn't ruin a thing only pissed off a hornets nest of nasty steeler football.

the bubster.

Are they pounding them like you pound your uncles ass? I wish I could consider a 3 point lead "pounding" the other team. I cant waill till they're out the playoff's so you leave along with all the other squeeler homos

Archived