THE BROWNS BOARD

Steelers will make the playoffs

BUBBY

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who else thinks mental midget Bubby disappears from the board after Shitsburgh misses the playoffs? It's not too late to get your bandwagon Drew Brees jersey Bubby.

What's funny is Pissburgh is playing they're most important game of the season but yet he rather read what Browns fan's are talking about then watch his so called team play. I think he's obessed with us.

you went 1-1 against the steelers this year.. WOW.

you won 5 games. WOW.

cleveland browns are really the cream of the crop.. LOL

Your making fun of a team that beat the team your rooting for. The squeelers even had a reason to give it they're all and we didn't. That doesn't say much about them now does it?

Steelers are pounding the Dolphins!

Patroits are pounding the Texans. (we need Houston to lose)

If the Jets OR Ravens lose today the steelers make the playoffs and can begin their march to their 7th Super Bowl Championship.

sorry browns, you didn't ruin a thing only pissed off a hornets nest of nasty steeler football.

the bubster.

Thanks for the Jinx. (Though we got what we deserved) And in case you didn't know you sound more asinine with each post.

Thanks for the Jinx. (Though we got what we deserved) And in case you didn't know you sound more asinine with each post.

I told all of the guys on that thursday night that if we win we will reverse the jinx, and it will lay on the steelers for a decade.

Its happening. :)

I'm really disappointed that assclown (aka bubby) hasn't been back to take his lumps after such a stupid prediction and a week of absolutely Retarded posts.

The question is does he ever come back or is he gone for good??

I told all of the guys on that thursday night that if we win we will reverse the jinx, and it will lay on the steelers for a decade.

Its happening. :)

LOL... You Never Know . I Hope not , don't see it. But Just How do these slides and streaks begin ?? Slowly... I have confidence we will be fine. A Bad year is 9-7 or 8-8. But i also realize that there is a fine line between winning and losing. And if not diligent and that line begins to blur... things that make you go hmmm.

Pittsburgh Defense needs a MAJOR Overhaul on the D~line and D~backfield. Offense is Solid and should be for at least a few seasons.

Browns made major strides on D. And the running game blew up the last qrtr of season. Still need Major work in the passing game.

Ravens D fading somewhat , Offense Improving all the time.

Bengals , I am NOT Buying. I see them disappearing next year , not a Poor team but a team who doesn't get it done.

Very competitive Division. We will see. Whoever wants to talk and jabber away , but I am telling you ANYTHING Could happen in 2010-2011.

Archived