THE BROWNS BOARD

Steelers will make the playoffs

BUBBY

I'm really disappointed that assclown (aka bubby) hasn't been back to take his lumps after such a stupid prediction and a week of absolutely Retarded posts.

The question is does he ever come back or is he gone for good??

Not being a smart a** but he is a Total imbecile. Embarrassing to read his crap. I literally cringed each time I read his posts. He will return , because hes too stupid NOT Too.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steelers are pounding the Dolphins!

Patroits are pounding the Texans. (we need Houston to lose)

If the Jets OR Ravens lose today the steelers make the playoffs and can begin their march to their 7th Super Bowl Championship.

sorry browns, you didn't ruin a thing only pissed off a hornets nest of nasty steeler football.

the bubster.

REALLY?

LOL... You Never Know . I Hope not , don't see it. But Just How do these slides and streaks begin ?? Slowly... I have confidence we will be fine. A Bad year is 9-7 or 8-8. But i also realize that there is a fine line between winning and losing. And if not diligent and that line begins to blur... things that make you go hmmm.

Pittsburgh Defense needs a MAJOR Overhaul on the D~line and D~backfield. Offense is Solid and should be for at least a few seasons.

Browns made major strides on D. And the running game blew up the last qrtr of season. Still need Major work in the passing game.

Ravens D fading somewhat , Offense Improving all the time.

Bengals , I am NOT Buying. I see them disappearing next year , not a Poor team but a team who doesn't get it done.

Very competitive Division. We will see. Whoever wants to talk and jabber away , but I am telling you ANYTHING Could happen in 2010-2011.

I completely agree. All the trash talk is all in good fun. We're rivals because we've had a history of being so competitive with one another. The past few years have been a joke trying to back up our team as a Browns fan. Hopefully, a tight competition next year will give us more reason to support both of our teams. We'll see.

:lol:

Bubby ? I Cant defend that crap. I MAy call you guys bitter ( But Bitter with reason) But I don't discount your Loyalty or the Fact that The Browns Hit the NFL Running and paved an impressive path to Start off. Hard times have been too long ... but I always expect you guys to come out of it. Hasn't happened yet , but there are again signs of life. Good luck. I hope we beat you another dozen games in a row before we lose again. But I realize that probably ain't gonna happen. Remember ALL Steeler fans aint A**Holes , Many of us are just Good old fashion rivals. Bubby (LOL) this dude is a Joke and anyone like him is a Joke. Remember that.

We may not agree and may do battle , But I and MANY Steeler fans still respect the Browns franchise , because of Loyal fans ( Though too many on the Bitter side, but somewhat understandably) and because of a rich History in the NFL. And it all counts. Tradition and History. I wont get into the AAFC because its part of your History and You should be proud of it. It doesnt matter what the rest of the NFL thinks its still a Part of your Tradition. Both teams have reason to be proud. Pittsburgh rose from the Mud and slime to become a Power and the Browns were a great Power who will one day find a way to Rise from the ashes . As for now we are BOTH in the same damn boat NOT GOOD ENOUGH To still be playing.

Steelers are pounding the Dolphins!

Patroits are pounding the Texans. (we need Houston to lose)

If the Jets OR Ravens lose today the steelers make the playoffs and can begin their march to their 7th Super Bowl Championship.

sorry browns, you didn't ruin a thing only pissed off a hornets nest of nasty steeler football.

the bubster.

sappsteelersmascot_450.jpg

NO PLAYOFFS FOR YOU!

now, take your whines hard, steely mc'queer, sh*tsburgh loving ass back to the rock you crawled from under.

lmao@all of the stooler trolls disowning bumby all of a sudden! haha, there almost as bad as he is, yet they want to act all mature now. i'm not buying that crap, almost every stooler fan on here has been a troll. there's only one mature steeler fan that i saw on here a while ago and he only posted once. the rest of them are trolls to, there just not as bad as bubbo.

lmao@all of the stooler trolls disowning bumby all of a sudden! haha, there almost as bad as he is, yet they want to act all mature now. i'm not buying that crap, almost every stooler fan on here has been a troll. there's only one mature steeler fan that i saw on here a while ago and he only posted once. the rest of them are trolls to, there just not as bad as bubbo.

Your full of S*** dude. I seen no mass of Steeler fans defending Bubby in his reign of stupidity. Go ahead and show me where I even stood and defended this low life. And on the Flip side quite being a little whiner , You would be happy if it was some big Browns Nirvana where no outside opinions ever seen the light of day. Right Girlie~Man ? Sad...

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: FREAKofSTEEL08.

· View this post

· Un-ignore FREAKofSTEEL08

all i see when ever you post is,

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: FREAKofSTEEL08.

· View this post

· Un-ignore FREAKofSTEEL08 .

i wonder why? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your full of S*** dude. I seen no mass of Steeler fans defending Bubby in his reign of stupidity. Go ahead and show me where I even stood and defended this low life. And on the Flip side quite being a little whiner , You would be happy if it was some big Browns Nirvana where no outside opinions ever seen the light of day. Right Girlie~Man ? Sad...

Have to agree with Freak here....He hasn't defended bubby, in fact it's been quite the opposite.

My guess is that Freak (although a Steeler fan) probably isnt' from Pittsburgh...he seems too smart to have been brought up in that inbred area.

Have to agree with Freak here....He hasn't defended bubby, in fact it's been quite the opposite.

My guess is that Freak (although a Steeler fan) probably isnt' from Pittsburgh...he seems too smart to have been brought up in that inbred area.

Go back and read my post, I did not say that he defended bumby. My point was that he's a troll to and he is not that much better than bubbo is. If you think freako is ok and do not think that he is a troll, then that is your opinion and we can just agree to disagree.

Go back and read my post, I did not say that he defended bumby. My point was that he's a troll to and he is not that much better than bubbo is. If you think freako is ok and do not think that he is a troll, then that is your opinion and we can just agree to disagree.

Freak isn't a troll, and does talk football.

BTW, I have limited mod powers. I can delete posts & threads, but not ban people. If it was up to me, I would have kicked Bubster's lame flaming ass off the board after the first 10 posts.

just setting the record straight homie. relax.

I need to buy a new terrible towel for the playoffs.

ROTFLMAO!!! WHAT YEAR TROLL BOY? THE ONLY THING YOU'RE GONNA NEED A TERRIBLE TOWEL FOR THIS YEAR IS TO CRY INTO, JUST LIKE YOUR BUDDY WHINES HARD DID AFTER WE BEAT YOU.

Don't go away mad troll, just go away!

Freak isn't a troll, and does talk football.

BTW, I have limited mod powers. I can delete posts & threads, but not ban people. If it was up to me, I would have kicked Bubster's lame flaming ass off the board after the first 10 posts.

c'mon admin, admit it.. bubby is a ringer. check out the numbers for this idiotic thread! what's gonna be the name of your next steeler troll/ringer? Cletus?

Elrod?...How boout Roscoe?

Archived