THE BROWNS BOARD

Yuck to the TOP QB prospect!!!

Flugel

This is Peens' new schtick, bring in the idiot Mike Vick who is a suckass QB on top of being a suckass person.

Great work Peens, I can't imagine being at a tailgate together toasting to Michael effing Vick. Come on, smarten up and quit trying to stir bullshit up.

I'm shocked you want Tebow BTW, I would have never guessed. What is it about these tight butted lefty runners you like so much? Never mind..........

It doesn't matter if anyone wants Vick because Andy Reid ain't letting him go at this point in time. That said, WE need Michael Vick to be good in order for us to have a shot at prying loose Kevin Kolb from Philly. I don't care how absurd that sounds.

Your buddy Flugel seems to think that Tebow is going to be better at putting people in the seats in Jacksonville than WINNING did in earlier parts of 2009. I don't know if anyone else saw all the empty seats there when they were putting together wins; BUT don't underestimate the value of putting something in the product the customers/fans WANT to buy. Jax doesn't have this right now. I'll bet there's a lot of teabags for Tebow though as there prolly should be in that area of the country. I'm not saying I know what Tebow will do at the next level - I'm just saying they need to start putting fannies in the seats there a hop and a skip from Gainesville or Los Angeles just might have their next franchise on the horizon. Not sure WHY LA is the place the NFL is Jonesing for because they lost 2 teams from the SAME lack of interest going on in Jacksonville.

It would be kind of ironic to see Tebow showing up as the football messiah with Biblical scripture numbers painted on his face. I don't blame Peens for going Loverboy on Tebow. I just hope he doesn't get that heebeegeebee with it or we're gonna have to resort to some Jerry Springer-level behavior mod tactics.

- Tom F.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It doesn't matter if anyone wants Vick because Andy Reid ain't letting him go at this point in time. That said, WE need Michael Vick to be good in order for us to have a shot at prying loose Kevin Kolb from Philly. I don't care how absurd that sounds.

Your buddy Flugel seems to think that Tebow is going to be better at putting people in the seats in Jacksonville than WINNING did in earlier parts of 2009. I don't know if anyone else saw all the empty seats there when they were putting together wins; BUT don't underestimate the value of putting something in the product the customers/fans WANT to buy. Jax doesn't have this right now. I'll bet there's a lot of teabags for Tebow though as there prolly should be in that area of the country. I'm not saying I know what Tebow will do at the next level - I'm just saying they need to start putting fannies in the seats there a hop and a skip from Gainesville or Los Angeles just might have their next franchise on the horizon. Not sure WHY LA is the place the NFL is Jonesing for because they lost 2 teams from the SAME lack of interest going on in Jacksonville.

It would be kind of ironic to see Tebow showing up as the football messiah with Biblical scripture numbers painted on his face. I don't blame Peens for going Loverboy on Tebow. I just hope he doesn't get that heebeegeebee with it or we're gonna have to resort to some Jerry Springer-level behavior mod tactics.

- Tom F.

Flugs, I've feared this for awhile now but just didn't want to believe it. Teabags is the quintessential Jaquar, he may as well be Mark Brunell reincarnate. Handsome, lefty, Christian, local god, can run with the ball---it's a perfect setup for a great marriage made in heaven for those crackers down there that in no way deserve a pro football team. They couldn't sell that place out when they were winning year in and year out, not to mention they sat on their hands and acted like FSU fan playing Arkansas State--"This is terrible, we are only winning 24-10, come on Mark."

It just sucks we can lose one of our own Tennessee Browns fans to the Jags before they move. Peens already went Gator fan on us from Buckeye blood so who is to say he won't follow Timmy Teabaggage to the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party neighborhood.

Archived