THE BROWNS BOARD

Camp Campbell

Zombo

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, it was the worse performance of a RG I have ever seen.

But Campbell has all of the arm of Weeden with more mobility and more experience.

Sorry ... but i am calling for Weeden's head.

Zombo

Seriously ... let's move on ... this team is talented ... end the Weeden era today ... Campbelll would give us a better chance of winning ... and he's about the same age, more experienced and cheaper.

Z

Did anybody else watch that football game today and decide that Jason Campbell is the best NFL quarterback on our roster?nope.. I tell you what I did see doubt I seen the worst wide receiver corps in the league. of course they get out to a big lead in dropped passes for this season. I mean my God to pass is hit receivers writing numbers for first downs that turned into interceptions. I seen an offense of line that could not give their quarterback 3 seconds to throw the ball and when they did are high school like wide receivers could not manage to get open in a preventive defense. this regime draft class is starting to look like s***. great guards available in free agency good guards available in the draft great cornerbacks available in free agency good cornerbacks available in the draft and we take the third best pass rusher on our board and he has a bruised pink area that's keeping him from playing backup.

by the way did anybody else noticed that every pass that Jordan Cameron caught he fell down. way to make the routine plays look hard buddy.

that is the question that front office wants you to think maybe it's our quarterback and not the receivers Lmao.

if weeden has the Dolphins wide receivers the Browns win this game easily.

Start him.

Zombo

I thought Weeden looked better than last year. You cant blame this whole loss on him. Not with how the O line played, not with how the recievers played early, not with Cousins holding every play, not with the Browns pass rush being non existent the 2nd half.

Throw in the penalties after every good gainer in the opening half and the enormous amount of pressure the Dolphins got....I think Weeden gets a pass. He's no better than Campbell. With Gordon this is a much different passing attack.

Weeden had some great throws today. The endzone passes to Cameron and Barnridge (got called back) were gorgeous

How about we just try to not throw the ball 100 mph when the WR is 9 yards away! Come on people! There is a reason the recievers looked like 'volleyball' players! Fuck it start Campbell

they did the same thing with Colt McCoy and Seneca Wallace. biggest load of s*** I've ever heard about the quarterback throws the ball too hard that is an excuse for losers

I watched Eli Manning throw 2 picks in the first quarter tonight. Should the Giants bench him too?

No ... because he won two Super Bowls ...

Brandon Weeden has started 16 games , and 12 have ended badly.

I'm just going to go ahead and say it ... he seems stupid..

Campbell is a better QB.

Zombo

Doesn't matter who you put at QB it the o line can't block for 2 seconds and the wrs play volleyball with the football.

great summary of what happened today you my friend watch the game. if you watch today's game and think that quarterback play was our biggest problem then you're not watching hard enough

Brandon Weeden will never, ever, ever be Tom Brady or Peyton Manning or Drew Bree or Aaron Rodgers.

He's dumb.

Let's move on.

Cambpbell gives us a better chance to win a football game

Zombo

Brandon Weeden will never, ever, ever be Tom Brady or Peyton Manning or Drew Bree or Aaron Rodgers.

He's dumb.

Let's move on.

Cambpbell gives us a better chance to win a football game

Zombo

U gotta be high... I suggest you wait 'til it wears off before you keep posting...

ONE game...

U gotta be high... I suggest you wait 'til it wears off before you keep posting...

ONE game...

OK .. so all of the football games you have seen Brandon Weeden play versus all of the football games you have seen Jason Campball play convince you that Weeden is better.

OK.

Zombo

--I think he sucks, let's move on

Z hating on Wheezy...

Is there nothing left to believe in?

Does he not suck, or am I just missing something?

Jason Cambell has had a QB rating of 84 or above his last four years as a starter.

Weeden has to have the whole fucking world right just to have an 80 on his best week.

END .. THIS SHIT .. HE SUCKS!

Zombo

Z is probably sauced up...

Yes .. I am fucking hammered ... but Weeden sucks ... can you not see it?

With Brian Sipe or Bernie Kosar was there a year and half period where you "rooted" for them to "get it"? No ... they just fucking got it.

Weeden blows ... let's all move on.

Zombo

Does he not suck, or am I just missing something?

Jason Cambell has had a QB rating of 84 or above his last four years as a starter.

Weeden has to have the whole fucking world right just to have an 80 on his best week.comical using the best qb we've had as a scap goat. Lol unfortunately that shit left with McCoy.

END .. THIS SHIT .. HE SUCKS!

Zombo

OK .. so all of the football games you have seen Brandon Weeden play versus all of the football games you have seen Jason Campball play convince you that Weeden is better.

Actually, yes. Weeden has had good games, so has Campbell. Weeden has had stinkers, so has Campbell. Weeden seems to have the better arm and can put the ball in tighter windows. He just needs time, his WRs to separate, and good play calling. It may get better. If not, we'll get a high pick and get to do it all over again with somebody new next year... YAY!

Yes .. I am fucking hammered ... but Weeden sucks ... can you not see it?

With Brian Sipe or Bernie Kosar was there a year and half period where you "rooted" for them to "get it"? No ... they just fucking got it.

Weeden blows ... let's all move on.

Zombo

Bernie got it before he ever lined up behind center...but yes Z...Weedens lack of awareness is definately a concern and couple that with Trich still "dancing" too much...I wont be surprise to see this team draft QB,RB and WR with the top 3 pics it has next year...Im sorry but I really think Trich is ordinary...Im still waiting for him and Weeden to actually do what stars do...and thats "Take over the goddamn game"

Archived