THE BROWNS BOARD

Big Ben Accused of Rape... again

DAWGPOUND16

Guest dirt devil
We heard about Ben being gay long before we heard about Quinn being gay. Every QB of your rival team is supposed to be gay. Kordell Stewart was gay. Jeff Garcia was gay (he only married a Playmate of the Year). Tim Couch was supposed to be gay (he too married a Playmate of the Year).

Mark Malone looked like one of the Village People. Yes, the photos were fake.

etc. etc. etc. All this juvenile crap.

Yeah, your an Albert Einstein to a lot of the homers on here I see. My question to you however is why are you and some of the other multi-K posters on here so obsessed with gays and things referring to gays. Give it a rest already. Do you talk that way around your family? For being so smart as you claim you are, you sound like a moron alot. Can't the conversations on here be just about football and not you and your friends life style? Thank you foe your time :)

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so you're a smart little rat workin' for the man. how many innocent people have you put in jail? you must sleep really good at night, but probably not you're too busy thinking of new ideas for your trivia posts.

ALL THAT AND YOU'LL STILL BE RUNNING LIKE A BITCH WHEN THE SHIT COMES DOWN. OH AND BTW YOU'LL BE EASY TO FIND. THE ONE WITH THE BIG HEAD. must be tough practicing your yarble law in wadsworth ohio. you really hit the ball out of the park there gippy. :ph34r:

Really?

why do u slubs defend rottenburger, it dosnt matter who it is, if u are in the middle of a heavy petting session and she says no then u have to stop. the same goes for big dumb guys from pissburg also. u dont stand up for rapists just because they are on your team. he will get his day in court and every tv in the ghetto of pennsylvania will be tuned in to watch.

I Think hes an Idiot. However , Why do you assume She said NO ??? Please how Gullible are you. Million dollar Dumb Drunk Ben Roethlisberger on he Hook , EASY Pay day for a sharp Girl Let this guy do his deed , save some DNA... Go to Cops. ( Dont make the Vegas Ladys mistake , The news Educated girls on this ) Cha freakin Ching. She will drop charges and He will pay. Watch how this plays out. Ben will get at least 4 game suspension for all of this. And in my opinion if i were the Rooneys I would go after his signing Bonus. There has to be a Morality Clause in there.

My rhetoric is deadly accurate.

Your Rhetoric is asinine. And thats not shocking. You deal from a hate tainted deck , and I dont blame you. It doesn't make you right however. So Blaa Blaa on Riffy.

Yeah, your an Albert Einstein to a lot of the homers on here I see. My question to you however is why are you and some of the other multi-K posters on here so obsessed with gays and things referring to gays. Give it a rest already. Do you talk that way around your family? For being so smart as you claim you are, you sound like a moron alot. Can't the conversations on here be just about football and not you and your friends life style? Thank you foe your time :)

Seems to me more like YOU are the one obsessing about the gay lifestyle. Big Boy.

Actually, it seems like you are obsessing about me.

Its a little creepy.

wow you didn't last long. now that you're gone i might steal your Cleveland Brown avatar. mwahahahaha!

I heard a report this morning on Mike and Mike....perhaps given by Adam Schefter, that Ben Roethlisberger may be on his way out as the QB for the Steelers. The powers that be over there may no longer wish to deal with his drama.

Did anyone else hear this?

(Steeler fans, don't have a cow, I am just the messenger)

I heard a report this morning on Mike and Mike....perhaps given by Adam Schefter, that Ben Roethlisberger may be on his way out as the QB for the Steelers. The powers that be over there may no longer wish to deal with his drama.

Jeesh, a little reactionary by the Steelers brass isn't it? I mean, he hasn't forced himself on any women in almost a week....

Zombo

as much as I hate the steelers as a hawks fan still feeling the pain of the ref's fist in the junk after SBXL, I really don't see them getting rid of a 2-time SB winning QB who's still young unless he's actually convicted or admits to something, let alone is actually charged.

I don't think the Steelers are gonna choke on 100 million iron city breskies...

He ain't goin nowhere!!....

nice try!! :wacko:

They kept Harrison after he smacked his woman around.

They kept Reed after he smacked around a Sheets bathroom. Then again after challenging cops to a fight when they caught him pissing in the parking lot outside a bar beside PNC.

Ben isn't going anywhere. The Steelers aren't the squeeky clean organization they lead you to believe.

I think the only person they got rid of after an incident in the past 5 years is Cedric Wilson who also beat his woman. If he was any good my bet is he wouldn't have been cut.

Weather he did it or not, Ben has to be one of the stupidest players in the NFL. He already has sexual accusations against him and he's out trying to pick up some young college tail???? What a moron!!!

I never worked for the Man. I WAS the man. Both in my business and in my court.

How many innocent people did I put in jail? I don't think there was a damn one in 20 years. Nearly every single one I put in jail admitted their guilt...and as I said before I handled a low level court, so most of them did community service anyway...even the ones that may have mildly protested their innocence.

(And what now....I suppose you are thinking like some lilly-livered liberal and thought I should just let everyone go? Including the guilty? How do you reconcile your tough guy attitude with that premise?)

Also, besides, what "Shit" is it that you think will "come down" that I would need to run from?

Nuclear War? Terrorist attacks with guns, bombs, or toxins? You think a sane person shouldn't do something to get out of the way when confronted with that possibility? What do you propose to do? Stand in way of the missiles, the bullets, the shrapnell?

If you really want to, yes, you can take a bullet for me. Thanks a bunch.

If I may, I think he may be intimating that if you were a grunt there is a high probablity that you would be vaproized by inadvertant friendly fire OR if your were in the Navy you would be subject to a float test at sea resulting in permanent residence in Davy Jones' locker. Then again I may be completely off base while i digress

if you were single, 28, and a superbowl winning QB - you woudln't be out trying to pick up young college tail?

If I was 28 and single I would be trying to pick up any tail I could. In Ben's case its just the fact that he needs to be more careful in what he does. This situation was an accident waiting to happen!!!

Not after I just got out from under being accused of rape. Serious lack of insight by Worthlessberger.

Accused but never convicted. So you're going to pass on getting all kinds of ass and living the life you want just because some chick may or may not have attempted to blackmail you out of some cash?

untill there are charges and evidence to the contrary, ben's just a dude trying to get his with some birds trying for a cash grab. Maybe in the end it's proven otherwise, but it's not like he's married and being unfaithful or anything.

or do you honestly think that a 28 year old guy with two superbowl rings really has to force girls into the sack

if you were single, 28, and a superbowl winning QB - you woudln't be out trying to pick up young college tail?

Face the facts...guys never pick-up a chick. The girl always picks us up.....unless of course you are talking about that last girl at the bar at 2:30 am.

Women have the advantage in that department......they know if they are going to have sex or not at 6PM while they are putting on their make-up....us guys can only hope.

Accused but never convicted. So you're going to pass on getting all kinds of ass and living the life you want just because some chick may or may not have attempted to blackmail you out of some cash?

untill there are charges and evidence to the contrary, ben's just a dude trying to get his with some birds trying for a cash grab. Maybe in the end it's proven otherwise, but it's not like he's married and being unfaithful or anything.

or do you honestly think that a 28 year old guy with two superbowl rings really has to force girls into the sack

No. I'm not going to pass on getting all kinds of ass. What I will pass on, however, is ass that doesn't want to be had. No means no, I learned it in pre-school and I remember it to this day. Just because you're a professional football player doesn't mean every girl automatically wants to fellate you.

Super Bowl rings aren't a "get out of jail free" card, nor are they a love potion. If a girl doesn't like you, move on. Don't try to force yourself on her, or else you'll just get in trouble.

I don't think he has to force anyone in the sack, but with his lack of looks and shitty personality they are there for only one reason.........................ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!!!

Super Bowl rings aren't a "get out of jail free" card, nor are they a love potion. If a girl doesn't like you, move on. Don't try to force yourself on her, or else you'll just get in trouble.

Nobody said that. But untill proven otherwise, some broad making an accusation is a far cry from the image of ben having to drag some girl into a public restroom and rape her while his buddies and her friends wait outside the can.

I'm just saying.

Nobody said that. But untill proven otherwise, some broad making an accusation is a far cry from the image of ben having to drag some girl into a public restroom and rape her while his buddies and her friends wait outside the can.

I'm just saying.

It's not the fact that "some broad made an accusation". It's the fact that it's the second time this has happened to Ben Roethlisberger in the past two years, which makes it fishy. And before you say that these girls are just "money-hunting", don't you think it's a little odd that it's only been happening to him, and nobody else? There's 53 men on an NFL team, and 32 teams in the league. That's 1696 players that are on active rosters in the NFL, not including those on IR. For it to happen to Ben Roethlisberger twice in two years seems a little odd.

I like Ben Roethlisberger a lot. He's easily in my top 10 of favorite QB's all time. But that doesn't mean he's innocent. Something just sounds a little fishy to me.

Archived