THE BROWNS BOARD

Steelers on a roll......

Dude college soccer and the world cup are completely different animals. My sister played soccer for clariion. No one went to the games for the women or the men. Soccer will eventually get its due but its not happening now.

Clarion is division 2? Akron has sold out just about every game last year and had over 4,000 for some games. thats two different animals

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weren't you the one getting e tough? I believe it was something like "you don't want to be in my backyard" wasn't it? What is that supposed to mean exactly? Also when I say friends I don't mean the kent state band or the kids that meet up at rosies to play magic the gathering. I was living off campus less than 3 years ago and have plenty of friends. Although mine aren't of the skinny underclassman variety with something to prove. Once again you were the one to get e tough hard ass. I'll be there next month. You'll probably find me at rays, professors, hell maybe the loft and then off to guys pizza. Just look for the good looking group. I'll blow you a kiss maybe grab your gf's ass. You'll thank me for doing it afterwards. Run along twinkle toes.

And roo I was just ruffling feather when I graduated the ksu athletic program was on its way down and going in t rebuild mode. The basketball team has underperformed for a while now. Akron the city still sucks horrible ass and you're still a whiny b.itch but I actually like akron u. I almost went to law school there, good school.

Im a sophomore. I live off campus. I go to Rays regularly. Your point?

Oh really? Is this why Kent has received invites from bigger conferences such as the MVC and MACC? Akron...your staying put.

Josh Cribbs, Antonio Gates, James Harrison, Julian Edelman, Daniel Muir, Al Fisher, Ben Curtis, Usama Young...

The list goes on.

Akron has:

Domenic Hixon, Jason Taylor, Charlie Frye...oh...im done.

I Agree KENT a much bigger Player than Akron. They get Better Talent and all.

Im a sophomore. I live off campus. I go to Rays regularly. Your point?

My point is you tried being a e hardass and now you're backing off like a saucy lady. You are aren't allowed to live off campus until you're a junior unless they recently changed the rule. Are you a commuter student still living with mommy?

Your backyard? I went to college there and lived off campus beyond my days in college. (Clark Hall, McDowell Hall, Lincoln Wood, 511 east school) As far as I know it's also my backyard. I'll be in "your" backyard sometime next month. What exactly are you going to do about it? lol EDIT: Actually I'd wager I still have more friends in the area. Good friend of mine owns Pulp plus I have several friends still in the area. Once again what the hell are you going to do about it? I'll answer for you. Absolutely nothing. Go flex your E-muscles somewhere else.

Grow the f*ck up and find someone who cares homo. What a child.

My point is you tried being a e hardass and now you're backing off like a saucy lady. You are aren't allowed to live off campus until you're a junior unless they recently changed the rule. Are you a commuter student still living with mommy?

The rule for most colleges is that if your permanent residence is within say 30 or so miles away from campus, you don't have to live on campus ever.

Like I said earlier you are an idiot trying to pick fights on the internet. Grow up, no one wants to fight you so just drop it.

Some people want to take their shots at the Steelers for winning the Super Bowl one season and hitting the skids the next season. I don't know if that means the Steelers are on the decline but, at least they were on top to have declined. I thnk the Steelers are young where it counts and the aging positions are capable of being filled. I can't see Hines making it another two years and if he does, at what value ? Troy I believe is in his 8th or 9th season and I'm not too sure what age means to his position like other positions. He had I guess sometype of freak injury so I'm sure that goes against his playing days. If the Steelers need him to maintain or contribute so much that he makes the rest of the secondary function, shame on the Steelers.

After that the best secret weapon against the Steelers is their OC Arians. The guy couldn't coach in Pop Warner without screwing it up.

Grow the f*ck up and find someone who cares homo. What a child.

Grow up? He's the one that implied being in "his backyard was a bad idea" which to me implies he's going to do something about it. I then implied he wasn't going to do a damn thing about it. Sue me. Capt. E-tough wanted to ruffle some feathers. It didn't work and he backed down. I'm also not implying a physical fight. I was simply stating that he wasn't going to do a damn thing and that the comment was stupid to begin with and I actually LEFT town to go to college in a program better suited for me. Apparently neither one of the lovely individuals acting Retarded in this thread left home to attend college.

Grow up? He's the one that implied being in "his backyard was a bad idea" which to me implies he's going to do something about it. I then implied he wasn't going to do a damn thing about it. Sue me. Capt. E-tough wanted to ruffle some feathers. It didn't work and he backed down. I'm also not implying a physical fight. I was simply stating that he wasn't going to do a damn thing and that the comment was stupid to begin with and I actually LEFT town to go to college in a program better suited for me. Apparently neither one of the lovely individuals acting Retarded in this thread left home to attend college.

Who cares if someone left home to attend college? I don't see how that makes you better or smarter just because you left home.

Your backyard? I went to college there and lived off campus beyond my days in college. (Clark Hall, McDowell Hall, Lincoln Wood, 511 east school) As far as I know it's also my backyard. I'll be in "your" backyard sometime next month. What exactly are you going to do about it? lol EDIT: Actually I'd wager I still have more friends in the area. Good friend of mine owns Pulp plus I have several friends still in the area. Once again what the hell are you going to do about it? I'll answer for you. Absolutely nothing. Go flex your E-muscles somewhere else.

And "feartheroo" I always get a laugh when I read, that who wants to be in Akron? One of the top 25 worst cities in the United States. Isn't your basketball team tired of being dominated? I'll pick you up some Parassons and piss on your lawn. Deal?

I did some traveling in Western Pa. recently, and I can tell you there is no magical difference between that side of the line or this side of the line. It all pretty much looks the same.

Believe me, Akron is fine, with or without LeBron. Unemployment is a little bad. The housing market has dipped some (but it was probably overinflated to begin with). It is just fine to be in Akron. It is not your location that determines your wealth and happiness, but your personality and character.

As for the Akron U. basketball team, I seem to recall that they won their MAC division a couple years in a row, didn't they? They lost the MAC title game on a miraculous shot to Miami a couple of years ago. Then won the MAC in 2009. Then lost the MAC title game to Ohio, the #9 seed this past year (same as Kent). So Akron has done fine

As for Parasson's, from where I am sitting, I can walk to the original Parasson's restaurant site, but it was called Tony's then.

To all the fans. people take pot shots at other teams, cities and fans becaue they are small minded or do it for fun. if someone was born to this city or that city the odds are your going to be a hometown team guy and why not. Everyone is proud of their team and that's nice but, it's just a small piece of life or at least it should be. To argue and fight and insult is just a waste of time and energy. After all,everyone knows the real crummy team and city is Zbaltimore and Cincinatti , lol ! just joking.

Archived