THE BROWNS BOARD

You brahs aware the Bucs are gonna stomp that ass out on Sunday?

Bucky Biceps

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didnt want to have to make a thread about this but these motherfukkkkkin Bucs fans are seriously polluting the boards. I am (along with lots of others) requesting that you ban every immature bucs spammer on here. Thanks!

lol. Don't read the damn threads. What a crock of sh.it. Every board has rival fan bases and any board is better served to function in a more open fashion rather than like some sort of dictatorship.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahmbulance is coming through.

What I think is funny living in Tampa, is that I think there are 5 people in Tampa who really think the Bucs are going to win.....On top of that Tampa fans have so much faith in there Bucs that the game is blacked out becasue they can not sell out the season opener.....REALLY....That would NEVER happen in Cleveland....Heres to you Fair weather Tampa fan, you need to go 75 miles west to Orlando to watch you beloved Tampa Bay Yukes!!!!!!!!!

Orlando is EAST you freakin goober.

We won't know till Thursday if the game is blacked out.... and I'll admit, Our fan base is pretty fickle, but there are thousands of die hards like myself, who will be at the game.

Its the nfl any team can up and beat any other team on any given sunday, im sure tampon bay fans look at playing the browns in game one at home as a potential gift, but it should just end up being an early indicator of how bad their season is going to be...

Browns win this one in a tougher battle than it should have been...27-24..

I'll agree with all of this except... while I'll be happy with a narrow win, I'm expecting we'll be giving a pretty hard blow to a team decidedly worse than ours.

No, no, no. That was the guy they got rid of: Braylon Edwards. It just goes to show you how much this team thought of Edwards that they were willing to ditch his stones of hands and leave the receiving corps in the hands of rookies like MoMass and Robo.

No, you really do have it all bassackwards. It was the confidence of the young WRs that the QBs could not hit when they were open. They are both seemingly doing quite well with Jake throwing to them

It doesn't surprise me that the Brown organization would take away all the playmakers(K2, and Braylon) you had on offense and go with unproven, inadequate WR's and then blame the QB's and then turn around and dump them for a washed up old QB. That is business as usual in Cleavland.

It only surprises me that the fans are actually buying that garbage.

It doesn't surprise me that the Brown organization would take away all the playmakers(K2, and Braylon) you had on offense and go with unproven, inadequate WR's and then blame the QB's and then turn around and dump them for a washed up old QB. That is business as usual in Cleavland.

It only surprises me that the fans are actually buying that garbage.

My thoughts exactly.

I originally came here to just talk a little trash and some football with the opposing team's fans. But these guys are so stupid it's kind of hard to do anything but troll.

Today was the best by far, Tampa radio hosts in full Bucs meltdown. Questioning the Owner, Coaches and players. Sad thing is that it will take Tampa several years before they can even think about being competitive. Balckouts, Cheapskate owners, Horrible head coach and the concenses worst team in the league.

I can't wait to hear the laughs in the stands when Josh Johnson and Mike Williams come out as the starters. They couldn't play for the Tampa Storm...LOL

Living in Tampa, The truth is most Tampa fans are humble and honest enough to know they have potentially the worst team in the league on paper. But the few idiots on this board are just classic Plant City rednecks with no real clue about NFL talent.

Today was the best by far, Tampa radio hosts in full Bucs meltdown. Questioning the Owner, Coaches and players. Sad thing is that it will take Tampa several years before they can even think about being competitive. Balckouts, Cheapskate owners, Horrible head coach and the concenses worst team in the league.

I can't wait to hear the laughs in the stands when Josh Johnson and Mike Williams come out as the starters. They couldn't play for the Tampa Storm...LOL

Really? Because the Bucs were competitive at the end of last year.... with playoff teams, I'll add.

Can't wait to hear the laughs on this message board when Mike Williams comes out as the starter and embarrasses the Cleveland secondary.

And I suggest listening to the radio more often... Tampa sports radio hosts are ALWAYS negative. Are you new?

BTW... what does "concenses" mean? Can nobody on this board spell?

Living in Tampa, The truth is most Tampa fans are humble and honest enough to know they have potentially the worst team in the league on paper. But the few idiots on this board are just classic Plant City rednecks with no real clue about NFL talent.

yup definitely potential to be the worst this year...

and as for the other guy and the lebron james comments...really? when you run out of smack talk about the browns you need to move onto another sports team? Possibly the most pathetic limp wristed smack talk I've ever heard on here...EVER. and that is saying something

Really? Because the Bucs were competitive at the end of last year.... with playoff teams, I'll add.

Can't wait to hear the laughs on this message board when Mike Williams comes out as the starter and embarrasses the Cleveland secondary.

And I suggest listening to the radio more often... Tampa sports radio hosts are ALWAYS negative. Are you new?

BTW... what does "concenses" mean? Can nobody on this board spell?

If you call competitive 3 wins then more power to you! And there is a reason Tampa radio hosts are ALWAYS negative Sherlock, it's that same 3-13 team. And one word I do know how to spell is BLACKOUT. Don't worry we can post the score after the game for you....

yup definitely potential to be the worst this year...

and as for the other guy and the lebron james comments...really? when you run out of smack talk about the browns you need to move onto another sports team? Possibly the most pathetic limp wristed smack talk I've ever heard on here...EVER. and that is saying something

What a fitting username.

Anyway- SmurfDawg, the Buc fans that think that are the casual fans that don't follow what the team is actually doing. They are the fans that won't be there Sunday because they're- you guessed it- fairweather.

TB has it's share of them. Anybody who's been paying attention to the team knows what it's got. And you're about to find out.

ONE.... TWO..... THREE... FOUR... FIVE... SIX... SEVEN... EIGHTTTT

bicep.gif

Archived