THE BROWNS BOARD

You brahs aware the Bucs are gonna stomp that ass out on Sunday?

Bucky Biceps

If you call competitive 3 wins then more power to you! And there is a reason Tampa radio hosts are ALWAYS negative Sherlock, it's that same 3-13 team. And one word I do know how to spell is BLACKOUT. Don't worry we can post the score after the game for you....

Tampa radio hosts were also negative when the team was winning division titles.

Competitive doesn't mean winning every game... but being IN games. The Bucs were definitely in their fair share of games in the second half of the season.

Just like the idiot on here that said the Browns were one or two plays away from being 7-9... the Bucs had several games that could have gone either way as well... if you don't agree, you simply weren't watching and it's as simple as that.

Front Double Bi

bicep.gif

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a fitting username.

Anyway- SmurfDawg, the Buc fans that think that are the casual fans that don't follow what the team is actually doing. They are the fans that won't be there Sunday because they're- you guessed it- fairweather.

TB has it's share of them. Anybody who's been paying attention to the team knows what it's got. And you're about to find out.

ONE.... TWO..... THREE... FOUR... FIVE... SIX... SEVEN... EIGHTTTT

bicep.gif

Easy Bucn Bruce, I know your still not over the uniform change that used to highlight your flamboyant lifestyle.

The Browns will actually have home field advantage with all of us fans there. So be sure to thank all the season ticket holders for selling us Brown's fans their seats.

B.......L......A......C.......K.......O.......U.......T

This Bicep douche is even more feminine than that Jaguar chick that embarrassed herself here last year. She immediately disappeared when we beat them. I predict pencil arm will do likewise. Let's just revel in his stupidity until 4p.m. EST Sunday.

DWJ

This Bicep douche is even more feminine than that Jaguar chick that embarrassed herself here last year. She immediately disappeared when we beat them. I predict pencil arm will do likewise. Let's just revel in his stupidity until 4p.m. EST Sunday.

DWJ

Awwww another Browns fan wishes to discuss anything but football.

I gotta admit this has been pretty funny. Never seen xxxxinqueers fans roll up in here like this. More power to ya! Hell what am I saying? Go Dawgs! Woof woof woof! Just don't catch any diseases biting that ass!

lol get real the only thing that is going to get hot down there is the temperature

Somewhere in this 18 page nuthugging fest you guys have put on for me, I put up the games I thought we could win and the games I thought we'd lose. It came up to about 7-9 wins.

The cupcake teams we play are as follows...

Seahawks

Redskins

Rams

Cardinals (not a cupcake, but not shit either without Warner)

Lions

Browns

That's 6 games right there that we should win.

Division games are never guaranteed one way or another (unless .. I guess... if you're the Browns) and our division almost always splits games.

So is 7 wins really that far fetched? Take off your Brown colored glasses before you answer that one

anywhere from 7-9 to 10-6 depending on injuries and if we get hot.

Good luck. I honestly think you are high but you never know. Looking at the schedule, I would say that the Bucs' Ceiling is 7-9, floor is 3-13 with a very probable 4-12. I do like the nucleus on offense but they are awfully young at QB and WR (although Mike Williams looks to be a stud in the making) for this year.

Either way, this week should be a good game for two struggling franchises who look to be on an uptick.

Good luck. I honestly think you are high but you never know. Looking at the schedule, I would say that the Bucs' Ceiling is 7-9, floor is 3-13 with a very probable 4-12. I do like the nucleus on offense but they are awfully young at QB and WR (although Mike Williams looks to be a stud in the making) for this year.

Either way, this week should be a good game for two struggling franchises who look to be on an uptick.

Probably the most logical and well informed post I've seen yet.

I can tell you actually pay attention to what's going on around the league instead of just your own team. Well done. You have earned a Bicep flex

bicep.gif

bicep.gif

You're a tool.

And that's not worthless name calling. That's just an observation.

The Browns won't win 70-0, the Bucs won't win 68-2.

But, in all honesty, I'd be surprised if we weren't the favorite. No matter what your opinion, fact of the matter is that Jake Delhomme will be looked at as a superior QB than Josh Freeman for a while. I'm not showing bias, I'm stating fact. Delhomme has been to a Super Bowl, has had back to back to back 3,000 yard passing seasons, holds an NFL Super Bowl record, is the all time passing leader for the Panthers, and has thrown for at least 3,000 yards every season he's started 16 games. What Josh Freeman needs to do is put together a winning season to even be considered as a superior QB.

Once again, none of that is bias. I'm not a big Jake fan. I'm just stating the obvious.

And save all that "blah, blah, he threw 18 INTs last season" bullshit for someone who gives a shit. One instance does not make it a habit. It's just the exception that proves the rule.

We'll see what happens on Sunday. It's not like we have any influence on the situation anyway.

Archived