THE BROWNS BOARD

You brahs aware the Bucs are gonna stomp that ass out on Sunday?

Bucky Biceps

Yes our starting corner is out, but we have the other starter (Ronde). Please enlighten me which receiver on your team should I be concerned about? Massaquoi is a decent talent, but no burner, sure Talib will be missed, but not by much. And who is throwing the ball anyways? Jake? LOL, you guys will be disappointed. You will be asking for Seneca or Colt to start from week 5-6. Freeman was injured, he has recovered. He is a strong armed QB and can extend the field unlike Delhomme. Your run game is good, but not as good as the Panthers run game last year. You now have the QB that held Panthers running game back btw.

STs is a push. If you look at ST rankings from last season, you will see that Bucs have been as good as the Browns in both return game as well as coverage. Check your facts before you LOL brownie.

The Panthers had the second highest YPC in the NFL last year. How exactly is that holding them back?

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Panthers had the second highest YPC in the NFL last year. How exactly is that holding them back?

Does that account for INT's thrown at critical times? No.

Besides... all you have to do is ask a Panthers fan what he thinks of Delhomme and you've got your answer.

That team was dangerous for years but Delhomme played a big role in them choking on the regular.

EDIT: 26 pages

Does that account for INT's thrown at critical times? No.

How does that figure into the running game? If I were you guys, I would be more concerned with my own QBs penchant for throwing Ints rather than Delhomme. The Bucs don't quite have the ground game to make up for bad QB play either.

You know, instead of trolling nonstop, you could actually engage in a thoughtful football conversation.

How does that figure into the running game? If I were you guys, I would be more concerned with my own QBs penchant for throwing Ints rather than Delhomme. The Bucs don't quite have the ground game to make up for bad QB play either.

You know, instead of trolling nonstop, you could actually engage in a thoughtful football conversation.

What are you talking about????

They had a good running game that helped them win games. Delhomme didn't have to win games for them... when it came down to him having to win a game with his arm, he threw INT's ... Maybe I misunderstood what you were asking a couple posts back.

And I tried having a football discussion when I first got here... nobody wanted to do that. Instead I had a guy ask me to fight him this weekend, had a guy tell me he'd shoot me, and another dude told me he'd roll through me like a bag of hair.

"You're don't live in CLEVELAND... YOU'RE live in CINCINNATI!"

Preach on Sam Wyche

Yet you continue to post- Sorry if that is over your head:

Its not at all. This thread is a debate about the game on Sunday. Why should I not post here?

the_fray.jpg

Are you suggesting that by posting a photo of "The Fray" that we are jumping into your "fray"? Please note that by the time you are vapor, we (or me) will still be here, solid. You think that just because you started a thread that you are some kind of ringleader of something special? As George Harrison said, "Life will go on with or without you".

Nevertheless, I am willing to recognize your contribution, so here is your prize:

flickr-2090064837-image.jpg

You've just won yourself a kewpie doll!

Are you suggesting that by posting a photo of "The Fray" that we are jumping into your "fray"? Please note that by the time you are vapor, we (or me) will still be here, solid. You think that just because you started a thread that you are some kind of ringleader of something special? As George Harrison said, "Life will go on with or without you".

Nevertheless, I am willing to recognize your contribution, so here is your prize:

flickr-2090064837-image.jpg

You've just won yourself a kewpie doll!

Just as I suspected... went RIGHT over your head

Your opening post says otherwise.

I'm not going to argue with you on what I came here to discuss. I made several football specific posts throughout this thread, and other threads.

In fact, in another thread I specifically highlighted Delhomme's success (or lack thereof) against the Bucs for the last few years and the thread DIED as soon as I did it.

That should tell you about the willingness of the people here to talk about "football."

Give it up man... The Delhomme argument goes right over their head.

I remember a few months back when I heard Delhomme was signed by the Browns to be the starter (before I even realized we were playing them week 1, can't remember if schedules had come out yet) I LITERALLY LAUGHED ... I couldn't believe they thought Delhomme was going to be their savior... and it appears Browns fans are brainwashed into thinking Delhomme is a world beater.

Without Steve Smith and J. Stewart and D. Williams, Delhomme is going to have a rough time... and I'll say it AGAIN... you will be BEGGING for Colt or Seneca by midseason, if it even takes that long.

The Delhomme argument is simply this: He is a veteran who has done good things in this league, yet, admittedly he has had a bad stretch when he was with that other team. (Have you seen anyone deny that? NO)

No one claims that he will be a savior (again have you seen any Browns fan claim that? NO)

What we claim is that we believe that he will be an improvement on what we had....and that we hope that he will revert to be the competent, yes, even "game manager" that he was formerly.

And, YES, we have said that if he doesn't revert to his competent former self that we would expect Seneca Wallace to be in a position to take over and improve on what Delhomme did.

Again, I don't see what the argument here is. It seems more likely that you are arguing with yourselves.

"Should I use my right hand or my left hand to beat off?" We don't care, dudes.

What are you talking about????

They had a good running game that helped them win games. Delhomme didn't have to win games for them... when it came down to him having to win a game with his arm, he threw INT's ... Maybe I misunderstood what you were asking a couple posts back.

And I tried having a football discussion when I first got here... nobody wanted to do that. Instead I had a guy ask me to fight him this weekend, had a guy tell me he'd shoot me, and another dude told me he'd roll through me like a bag of hair.

Actually, I posted several strictly "football" posts. You ignored them because you apparently disagreed with them.

"You're not from CLEVELAND... YOU'RE FROM CINCINNATI!"

And you are sounding like you are from PITTSBURGH... :wacko:

(trust me, that's not a compliment)

Preach on Sam Wyche

You could say they had the 2nd best YPC despite Delhomme last season.

You guys know very little about Delhomme and Panthers run game, very little. You have to be a NFC South fan, especially a Bucs fan (Panthers have been their main rivals since formation of NFC South) to understand what Jake Delhomme really is. A glorified game manager in his prime, a liability as of late. In case you have forgotten, let me remind you that Delhomme was "released" by Panthers in the off-season.

I'm not going to argue with you on what I came here to discuss. I made several football specific posts throughout this thread, and other threads.

In fact, in another thread I specifically highlighted Delhomme's success (or lack thereof) against the Bucs for the last few years and the thread DIED as soon as I did it.

That should tell you about the willingness of the people here to talk about "football."

No, that should tell you that you bored us with that thread and that the issue of Delhomme's competence has been fully discussed in this thread and elswhere on here.

Why beat a dead horse?Beatingahorse.gif

You could say they had the 2nd best YPC despite Delhomme last season.

You guys know very little about Delhomme and Panthers run game, very little. You have to be a NFC South fan, especially a Bucs fan (Panthers have been their main rivals since formation of NFC South) to understand what Jake Delhomme really is. A glorified game manager in his prime, a liability as of late. In case you have forgotten, let me remind you that Delhomme was "released" by Panthers in the off-season.

Let me remind you kurt warner was released by rams and giants, how did he turn out.

People said he was done, fumbled too much.

There have been plenty of guys who were released and played well. Ur own testicalverde, bledsoe, jeff blake, rich gannon, randal cunningham, jeff goerge, chad pennington, steve burlein, kerry collins, gary hogaboom, mike tomzak

Good God! I could care less what some dude in St Petersburg with a penchant for doing pushups in his or her basement thinks about the outcome of Tampa v our Browns

I hope she has a fun weekend squeezing that grip resistor; flexing in the mirror as OSU kicks the shit out of Miami on Saturday up here whilst our Browns take the first victory of the season on Sunday.

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This ebonics using Retard should of spent more time in class rather then the locker room doing a circle jerk with his high school gym teachers. What's funny is he doesn't even realize that staring at himself in mirror for thirty minutes makes him gay. I wonder where all these Tampa queens will be at after we win Sunday cause we sure as hell know it's not here.

This ebonics using Retard should of spent more time in class rather then the locker room doing a circle jerk with his high school gym teachers. What's funny is he doesn't even realize that staring at himself in mirror for thirty minutes makes him gay. I wonder where all these Tampa queens will be at after we win Sunday cause we sure as hell know it's not here.

Hit!

Archived