THE BROWNS BOARD

Trash-Talk Thread for Browns & Steeler fans

Joker Boy

All i see is a lot of helmet to helmet from harrison and no fukin coach on the field arguing it..

Whats the matter mangini's advisor dont see it?

Some coach that needs an advisor huh?

Fuk you stooler fans and fuk you nfl paid off refs and fuk mangini lovers and this fightless coach even more...

And fuk me ima litlle bit loaded...

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're full of it- that was TWO helmet to helmets- the second was clearly intentional they're both going to get fined. Take it to the bank.

Football is a tough sport. Suck it up and take it like a man-fan. They are trying to turn the NFL into a pussy league of wimps. Let them play football and stop whining. If they were illegal hits, the refs would have thrown flags. Now stop whining like a bitch and take your ass-whippin' like a good Brownie! :lol:

he went helmet to helmet ... was that legal ?

Could he have opted not to go helmet to helmet and made a better tackle ? the intention was to hurt and he succeeded and the league is trying to prevent that.

Did he lead with the helmet?

Absolutly. We teach'em differently in Berea.

Football is a tough sport. Suck it up and take it like a man-fan. They are trying to turn the NFL into a pussy league of wimps. Let them play football and stop whining. If they were illegal hits, the refs would have thrown flags. Now stop whining like a bitch and take your ass-whippin' like a good Brownie! :lol:

proof enough that u are not a female ;)

All i see is a lot of helmet to helmet from harrison and no fukin coach on the field arguing it..

Whats the matter mangini's advisor dont see it?

Some coach that needs an advisor huh?

Fuk you stooler fans and fuk you nfl paid off refs and fuk mangini lovers and this fightless coach even more...

And fuk me ima litlle bit loaded...

Maybe your coaching staff doesn't like making themselves look like pussies by whining over legal hits. You do it behind the safety of your computer screens no one knows who you are in real life. Doing it on live television let's the world see how much you are whining over legal hits.

Refs are trying to give it to the poor Brownies!

Helmet to Helmet with Harrison too .... if u wanna imply that the refreeing sucks then i agree , if u wanna imply that it was the browns paid of the referee like the other moron then i just will have to bump u down to the Dumb Troll category !

Colt McCoy is playing well. He's obviously not lighting it up but he's playing well and he probably couldn't have asked for a tougher task to start his rookie career. He's definitely a gamer. You may not need a QB after all. Definitely don't want to put the cart before the horse though. Consistency is what pays the big bucks.

His ability to play calm and his intangabile remind me of Ben. If he was a seasoned vet playing against us I would say he has done well. This is his first ever NFL start with just a week of practice. He is playing lights out and my biggest fear is this turing out to be the norm for him.

Sure as sh.it isn't a fear. The Steelers will still be the Steelers. Just means the Browns will continue to get better and that was bound to happen anyway.

Archived