THE BROWNS BOARD

Julio Jones

jake24

this thread will soon die....no way jakey boy comes back considering julio had another typical day.

point being...he may make a great pro, as i doubt he's fully up to speed and playing to his potential. but to come in here and start railing after the kid has one good game is sad and laughable. this is certainly worth debating in a couple years when we get a good sample size of all the picks involved, but after 5 games...lol.....i think its safe to say atlanta isn't getting what they want out of him.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this thread will soon die....no way jakey boy comes back considering julio had another typical day.

point being...he may make a great pro, as i doubt he's fully up to speed and playing to his potential. but to come in here and start railing after the kid has one good game is sad and laughable. this is certainly worth debating in a couple years when we get a good sample size of all the picks involved, but after 5 games...lol.....i think its safe to say atlanta isn't getting what they want out of him.

I was a little worried looking at the box score and I saw J Jones, 5 catches, 140 yards, but then I saw he played for the Packers. :lol:

the guy made a fake account to back himself up and you all still think it's worth arguing with him?

You look like a fake account little guy....sigggggnnnnn hereeee

I think everybody knows I don't have a fake account or you can ask Zombo im sure he could tell you

I posted it elsewhere- but chew on this. Wow, bleacher report written by fans for fans. Julio Jones is the #2 wr for the Falcons. Fact. So he gets the other teams #2 corner. You following? And take it to the bank, he isn't drawing double coverage most of the time, like his Pro Bowl counterpart Roddy White is.

So here ya go- if speed was all that mattered, Renaldo Nehimiah would be in the Hall of Fame. He ran a sub 4.2 if you're interested.

Hells bells, you think receivers get 10 yards of separation on every stinking play because they're fast? The corners covering them are 4.4 guys for the most part too. Try speed out of your breaks. Try qbs like Manning and Brady that can place a pass so damn accurately that a guy who IS covered can make a play on the ball.

PS Go look up Ray Lewis' combine time and tell me that sucks too- Ditto that for Steve Largent. There's track speed, and football speed.

Jerry Rice didn't have the best combine time either. How'd he turn out?

I know.

They double teamed Julio JOnes all last night. Also, the Packers are the defending SB champs you jackoff.

You are creaming your pantyhose about Hillis getting 52 yards against 0 - 4 teams, and dissing a rookie who has more productivity than anyone on the Browns team.

Bottom 10 team? They are playing a hell of a lot tougher schedule than the Browns are.

Yes the packers double teamed Jones a bit because Roddy White had brick hands all night. If the Browns had Jones the same thing would happen since we don't have any other great receivers. So you are proving my point. Jones wouldn't help the Browns out much this year. And Hillis ran for 98 yards and 2 TD's against the Colts which is a bit more than the 52 you are giving him credit for.

A far as the draft goes, it doesn't matter if your schedule is easy or hard, the teams with the worst records at the end of the year will have the better draft picks. So Atlanta could easily still be a "bottom 10 team" since they still have to play the saints twice, the bucs 1 more time, Detroit, Tennessee, and Houston. And the Panthers are no pushover either. Atlanta could easily end up with 8 wins or less, giving the Browns a pretty good 1st rounder..

whats that? nothing to say? wow...im so surprised... :rolleyes:

Heres what i have to say: the packers respect Jones soo much that they doubled teamed him all game, and hes only a rookie. Thats respect. The packers would line up across Little and laugh at him.

Another thing i have to say: Cant wait for Sunday to get here to get a chance to watch the brownies again, buttttttt we will lose badly again, not worried about it tho I have the NFL Ticket soo ill be watching real talent play football

Stop picking on Jake. He's obviously slower than the rest of us.

<_<

that picutre is sooo beyond annoying and just insansely homo.....with that said, let me guess, you drink hot coco during tailgating too??

:blink:

:lol:

i see your point....

I know.

They double teamed Julio JOnes all last night. Also, the Packers are the defending SB champs you jackoff.

You are creaming your pantyhose about Hillis getting 52 yards against 0 - 4 teams, and dissing a rookie who has more productivity than anyone on the Browns team.

Bottom 10 team? They are playing a hell of a lot tougher schedule than the Browns are.

stupid stupid stupid stupid ghoolie. You must not have even watched the game. I did. Even the announcers were talking about how the Packers were leaving Jones in single coverage. Stop talking out your asshole and say something that makes sense, for once.

that picutre is sooo beyond annoying and just insansely homo.....with that said, let me guess, you drink hot coco during tailgating too??

Sure do buddy. Do you like hot cocoa? Huh, whats that?Yeah, you're right, cocoa IS yummy! what? Yeah, that's right...the grass is green! Good for you!

I don't understand why people respond to the likes of these guys. Hell, that comment on Julio Jones being in double coverage the whole game is so blatantly wrong it's laughable. The packers and announcers both talked about how they planned to put pressure on Ryan which left Jones iso most of the game. These guys get proven wrong and outnumbered so they literally make stuff up to try and keep going. I'm telling you everyone, if we just don't respond these types will go away. They just want the argument more than anything, so don't give it to them.

I know.

You're a dumbass. I said nothing about Hillis getting 52 yards or anything like that. I did not compare them to the Browns. If you look at my other posts, I even say the Browns are not good and 4-12 wouldn't be shocking.

What I did say is that the Falcons are 2-3. If they keep losing, we may get a good draft pick from them. Asshole.

I don't understand why people respond to the likes of these guys. Hell, that comment on Julio Jones being in double coverage the whole game is so blatantly wrong it's laughable. The packers and announcers both talked about how they planned to put pressure on Ryan which left Jones iso most of the game. These guys get proven wrong and outnumbered so they literally make stuff up to try and keep going. I'm telling you everyone, if we just don't respond these types will go away. They just want the argument more than anything, so don't give it to them.

Proven wrong? lol okkkkkkk

Make stuff up??? anywhooooooo

And it seems like a very good topic considering theres been 115 replies or so already, better than most of the stupid threads around here

Theres always going to be two sides to any view on a topic....grow up man and accept it

Yes the packers double teamed Jones a bit because Roddy White had brick hands all night. If the Browns had Jones the same thing would happen since we don't have any other great receivers. So you are proving my point. Jones wouldn't help the Browns out much this year. And Hillis ran for 98 yards and 2 TD's against the Colts which is a bit more than the 52 you are giving him credit for.

A far as the draft goes, it doesn't matter if your schedule is easy or hard, the teams with the worst records at the end of the year will have the better draft picks. So Atlanta could easily still be a "bottom 10 team" since they still have to play the saints twice, the bucs 1 more time, Detroit, Tennessee, and Houston. And the Panthers are no pushover either. Atlanta could easily end up with 8 wins or less, giving the Browns a pretty good 1st rounder..

Exactly. Ghoolie is being a dumbass and writing shit I didn't even say. Glad someone can read the post and not make rebuttals on things not said.

Archived